Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) (36079 Views)

43-Year-Old Police Officer Buried In His Uniform In Adamawa State. Photos / 40 Persons To Wed At Salvation Ministries, Port Harcourt, Same Day (Photos) / PHOTOS: Couple wed at Oniru beach, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
The marriage doesn't make sense to me no matter what angle I try to look at it. Give those couple some time and the wife will get pregnant-bringing a child into such harsh conditions. What the bleep is wrong with humans?

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
gsalvatore:
Just like my friend Donald Trump said " AFRICANS ARE LAZY FOOL. ONLY GOOD AT FVCKING AND STEALING"

I can bet my last caSH that some of the folks in the IDP camp wont like to live the Camp even if Boko Haram leaves their abode...

In that IDP camp, na only sex dey go for their mind...
Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
Poverty dey look this marriage dey smile. Dis one na suffering times 99. I pity them. I wonder how this people think. Just take a look at there faces, they don't look happy. I give them 2years, them go don born 8 inside IDP camp. They can't even feed themselves and they want children. Donald trump said the bitter truth. Yeye
Exactly my thoughts. The union doesn't make sense considering the condition they are in.

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by soludo93(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
NORTHERNERS ARE EASY GOING PEOPLE AND THEIR LIFE IS SO SIMPLE AND LESS MATERIALISTIC. THEY ARE HARDLY INVOLVED IN CRIMES AND ARE ALWAYS CONTENTED IN ANY SITUATION THEY FIND THEMSELVES. IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN IN THAT SAME IDP, HIS THOUGHT WILL BE HOW TO SELL FAKE DRUGS TO EVERY ONE THERE OR HOW TO CARRY DRUGS TO ASIA TO MAKE FAST MONEY. I PREFER TO LIVE WITH HAUSAS IN THE SOUTHWEST THAN THOSE HATE FILLED BIAFRANS.
Aren't you a terrible ignoramus! Put it straight, tell your dullard that we Biafrans aren't interested in your zoo republic. Let it be the only positive thing in your empty skull. Igbos aren't interested in lazy cowards who are comfortable with their poverty stricken and miserable lives.

7 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
soludo93:

Aren't you a terrible ignoramus! Put it straight, tell your dullard that we Biafrans aren't interested in your zoo republic. Let it be the only positive thing in your empty skull. Igbos aren't interested in lazy cowards who are comfortable with their poverty stricken and miserable lives.
G take it easy.

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
soludo93:

YOUR MASTER AND DIRECTOR HAS BEEN SLEEPING IN DSS DUNGEON FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW DESPITE MAKING BIGGER THREATS THAN YOURS. ISN'T IT COWARDICE THAT YOU IGBOS IGNORED KANU TO HIS FATE AFTER BEEN REPELLED BY MERE TEAR GAS SO MUCH FOR BRAVERY

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Mbilla(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
NORTHERNERS ARE EASY GOING PEOPLE AND THEIR LIFE IS SO SIMPLE AND LESS MATERIALISTIC. THEY ARE HARDLY INVOLVED IN CRIMES AND ARE ALWAYS CONTENTED IN ANY SITUATION THEY FIND THEMSELVES. IMAGINE AN IGBO MAN IN THAT SAME IDP, HIS THOUGHT WILL BE HOW TO SELL FAKE DRUGS TO EVERY ONE THERE OR HOW TO CARRY DRUGS TO ASIA TO MAKE FAST MONEY. I PREFER TO LIVE WITH HAUSAS IN THE SOUTHWEST THAN THOSE HATE FILLED BIAFRANS.
Also imagine an ugly dirty Yoruba man in that same IDP, his thought will be how to despoil(molest) small female children and old women. The evil ugly dirty Yoruba man thought will be how to open a ritualist business and turn the IDP camp to be like evil SOKA forest in South West . The dirty ugly wicked Yoruba man will start killing people in IDP camp and removing their Private parts to sell in yoruba land.

7 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
It was a joyful moment at Fufore IDP camp in Adamawa state as two refugees Abba Yusuf from Mararaba Bama and Halima Lawal from Tarmuwa Village of Banki, Borno state, wedded on Sunday at 11:45 am.

The wedding ceremony was attended by other inmates of Internally Displaced Persons at Fufore ‪IDP‬ camp in Adamawa state.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/love-at-idptwo-refugees-wed-at-fufore.html

Good for them. But na where dem go come live ?
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Konji remains a federal BASTARD..grin

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Dannie2015(m): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hw n where wuld d conjugal be taking place na? Inside d camp dia abi dem go allocate one apartment foor them dia ni? I just dey ask o

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by darepoju(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
rubbish!
don't forget that the BH are notherners...!
They gave birth to children they can't cater for..
Every normal person in IDP camp should be praying for peace to reign so they can leave dia normal lives..
and not marry n and start breeding another set of insurgents..

4 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mbilla:
Also imagine an ugly dirty Yoruba man in that same IDP, his thought will be how to despoil(molest) small female children and old women. The evil ugly dirty Yoruba man thought will be how to open a ritualist business and turn the IDP camp to be like evil SOKA forest in South West . The dirty ugly wicked Yoruba man will start killing people in IDP camp and removing their Private parts to sell in yoruba land.

Please, next time ignore the idiiot. Don't drag yourself in the mud because of him. Never argue with a foo.l. Leave him to his ways.

Imagine the goat got some likes for such hateful comments. Yet we shout one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mbilla:

Why play with a pig in his own game? Never reduce yourself to his pathetic level. He is such a low-life. Filled with hatred and stupidity.

Imagine such hate, yet we shout one Nigeria day in, day out. Shame on him. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
your stupidity will kill you, worthless twart, coming here to vomit the trash you have stored in your fat empty head. Hate Igbo as long as you want, it doesn't stop us from being the most successful/hardworking people on earth..daft punk...go suck ball..

6 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Costa2000(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Congrats to them
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by steph2sweet(f): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
Gush, your comment is so disgusting, go get a life slave , the ibos you hate are far far better than you in all angles so live with it.

6 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Humanbeings are d only Animals that still hav sex,born,still swell there population in d time of war,farmine thereby spreading poverty further.

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
steph2sweet:

Gush, your comment is so disgusting, go get a life slave , the ibos you hate are far far better than you in all angles so live with it.

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Tmaritas76(m): 4:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
[quote author=Kennedyiheme post=39382014]please tell me what is right about that marriage. If you are not a poverty stricken human being you'll know those people are not thinking well.

You are obviously a mad man.[/quote)see how comfortable they are in IDP camp.they are not even thinking how to better their life and s*x they hungry them.

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
please tell me what is right about that marriage. If you are not a poverty stricken human being you'll know those people are not thinking well.

You are obviously a mad man.
you're forgiven rich man
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:

Action speaks louder than words

Go to Maiduguri and live there with them

2 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by M4gunners: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
THE THUNDER THAT WILL FIRE YOU WILL DEFINTLY COME FROM YOUR USELESS PARENT THAT COULDN'T TRAIN YOU PROPERLY.THE SAME THUNDER WILL FIRE SOME ASS LECKING MUDAFUKERS THAT CLICK LIKE FOR YOU AFTER READING THIS HATEFUL COMMENT AND STILL GO AHEAD TO CLICK LIKE FOR YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Happy married life.

Hope they won't start reproducing. Adding to the already strained population of refugees in there.
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by theDEVILisHERE: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
It was a joyful moment at Fufore IDP camp in Adamawa state as two refugees Abba Yusuf from Mararaba Bama and Halima Lawal from Tarmuwa Village of Banki, Borno state, wedded on Sunday at 11:45 am.

The wedding ceremony was attended by other inmates of Internally Displaced Persons at Fufore ‪IDP‬ camp in Adamawa state.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/love-at-idptwo-refugees-wed-at-fufore.html

Where they forced
They look unhappy

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by williamsean(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
I always know u as a pained fustrating old foo.l first it was how Nigerian girls dump u all d time, now u are diverting ur frustration to igbos

3 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by soludo93(m): 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:

YOUR MASTER AND DIRECTOR HAS BEEN SLEEPING IN DSS DUNGEON FOR ALMOST A MONTH NOW DESPITE MAKING BIGGER THREATS THAN YOURS. ISN'T IT COWARDICE THAT YOU IGBOS IGNORED KANU TO HIS FATE AFTER BEEN REPELLED BY MERE TEAR GAS SO MUCH FOR BRAVERY

You're as much empty upstairs as the dullard of daura. Ask Nelson Mandela the cost of freedom. Continue leaking the butt of an illiterate while your kinsmen labour in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by williamsean(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
searching4love:
I always knw u as a pained and frustrated old idi.ot first it was how u hate Nigerian gals cos they dump u all d time. Now u are diverting ur frustration to d Igbo's. Searchingforlove, u will keep searching for love till u die cod no gal can date a frustrated and pained ni.gga

4 Likes

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sweet.
Life must always go on!
Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Ufuos4Love: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol..... Even the couple are not even happy or smiling in the pictures.... So what kinda marriage could this be called

E be like say the Aboki don nack the Yarira get Belle grin so dem need to cover up.

1 Like

Re: Two Refugees Wed At Fufore IDP Camp, Adamawa State (Photos) by Kanbee: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
love is a beautiful thing....

Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Couple Stranded As Registrar Travels Out Of Town For Burial / Couple Ride In An Excavator To Their Wedding Reception In Lesotho, S. Africa / Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.