Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures (36245 Views)

Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Wedding Of Igbo Man In Malaysia To A Muslim Woman (Photos) / Traditional Wedding Of A Midget In Akwa-Ibom And His Tall Bride (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Taeewo(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2017
Prince Quwam Oloruntoyin, The Olugbohun Of Oworonshoki Lagos State.. ..

Also my former class mate in EMHS.. ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Taeewo(m): 4:53pm On May 07, 2017
More

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by madridguy(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2017
BEAUTIFUL.

May Allah bless your union.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by decatalyst(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2017
Nice pictures... But the lady's knuckles tho lipsrsealed

By 2050, I hope we will still have any black diamond in naija.

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Nutase: 5:08pm On May 07, 2017
Huh
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2017
HML
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Amokomowo(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Cholls(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2017
my brother dis is wawawu.
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Taeewo(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2017
madridguy:
BEAUTIFUL.

May Allah bless your union.
more

2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Taeewo(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2017
Cholls:
my brother dis is wawawu.
more

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Taeewo(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2017
Oyind17:
HML
more

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Taeewo(m): 5:45pm On May 07, 2017
Seun lalasticlala
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by madridguy(m): 6:30pm On May 07, 2017
Superb.

Taeewo:
more
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by sisisioge: 6:34pm On May 07, 2017
Wow! This is absolutely lovely... May Allah bless your union. grin

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Beremx(f): 6:41pm On May 07, 2017
It's either the wife is too short or the husband is too tall....
Happy married life to the couple.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 07, 2017
who are they
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Assurance1000(f): 6:50pm On May 07, 2017
Wish them a Hml. But the bride is really short or should I say the guy is very tall .....

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by chloride6: 7:01pm On May 07, 2017
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2017
Who will marry me?
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by shamecurls(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2017
And my future wife is somewhere busy giving somebody head and doggy

She sha shud just do fast......

Junior is tired of waiting in heaven

18 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by repogirl(f): 7:02pm On May 07, 2017
Lol, so Oworo get King and Prince. HML to them.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by richyfunky(m): 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
Money answereth all things

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by MhissBelva(f): 7:03pm On May 07, 2017
Beautiful

Wedding pictures everywhere
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 07, 2017
repogirl:
Lol, so Oworo get Prince.

Na everywhere get prince now, the thing don turn pure water.

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Tpresh(f): 7:06pm On May 07, 2017
Lovely
Happy married life to them
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Victornezzar: 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
nawa oo
very soon we would start hearing prince of oshodi bus stop

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by AngelicBeing: 7:07pm On May 07, 2017
decatalyst:
Nice pictures... But the lady's knuckles tho lipsrsealed

By 2050, I hope we will still have any black diamond in naija.
tongue cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Kaybaba5(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2017
HML
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Kaybaba5(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2017
Happy married life
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by Swiftlee(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2017
shamecurls:
And my future wife is somewhere busy giving somebody head and doggy

She sha shud just do fast......

Junior is tired of waiting in heaven
Weird if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by kulboy247(m): 7:12pm On May 07, 2017
na dix small wedding una dey shout for?? I go soon do my own angryna dix small wedding una dey shout for?? I go soon do my own
Re: Wedding Of Quwam Oloruntoyin, Prince Of Oworonshoki Lagos In Pictures by DollarAngel(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2017
Is he related to the WELLDONE Sir Oba, Oba of Lagoon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Pastor Stops Wedding Over Bridesmaid And Groomsman's Seductive Dance / Nigerian Flag At Facebook Office In London - Nigeria@55 / New Zealand Officially Enters 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.