Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Full Link To Nigeria Defance Academy (nda) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Full Link To Nigeria Defance Academy (nda) (393 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates Admitted Into NDA 2016 From Benue / Nda 68 Rc Final Admission List Here: / His Employer (MD) Sent Him A Link To Apply For Another Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Full Link To Nigeria Defance Academy (nda) by Deking9(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please does anyone here have full link to nda or have person that has the full link to nda please let the person contact me.
I seriously need a responsible and correct person to work an admission in nda for me, even if u can't do it but u can take me to someone that has the oppurtunity or link to do that for me please connect me 2 d person and also remember that u also have a share and reward....
But NOTE this before telling the person or contacting me:
ALl the money or any other thing that is required to be paid will be paid after i have gotten the admission and also there will be a life time benefit to the the person that worked it for me after the POP untill i retire......
U can contact me through my number: 07061002633
or through email: dekingkingsley9@gmail.com.....
Do it for me and do it for God. Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Extra Income As A New Wig Part 2 / Wireless Network Professionals Program! / Audit Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.