Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa (19690 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Delta Election Tribunal Sacks Two PDP Lawmakers / Delta Guber Election: Ogboru Floors Okowa, Pdp In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by ofoluwa(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
ok
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Bizibi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
Thank God okowa is making plans fr asaba......uduaghan really messed up
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by ofoluwa(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
why
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by prisiluv(f): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
I'm jst lyk sad cry.....Haa it will not be well with Okowa,pdp,and dose greedy judges...Dis is jst sad

1 Like

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by DrKlever(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
am sure you are not from delta state. I am a deltan believe PDP is killing this state. The few people who support dem collect bribe. Delta remain the worst state in Nigeria. Nobody takes the state seriously even lalasticala.
to hell with you.... is it pdp that is the problem or individuals?? When the urhobo and itsekiri are ravaging the state you saw nothing wrong but now that we have an anioma governor you want change. To hell with you and you change. Hypocrite!!
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by pryncexcel: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Can any of d losing side go 4 an appeal?
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Okies27(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:
Delta Governorship election Tribunal sitting in Asaba, Delta State has thrown out the case of Labour Party Governorship candidate, Chief Great Ogboru challenging Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The court also fined Ogboru the sum of N50,000 to be paid to Okowa.
Meanwhile, the court is presently delivering the judgment in the case between APC governorship candidate, Chief O’tega Emerhor challenging the incumbent Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa.

More details to come.

Sources:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/delta-gov-tribunal-upholds-okowas-election/
http://urhobotoday.com/?p=19730

[img]http://1.bp..com/-neMgkbDqo_0/Ve7toRl6d-I/AAAAAAAAOwg/IEBTROhpflc/s1600/Why%2BDeltans%2BSupport%2BGovernorship.jpg[/img]
. Dumb judiciary....votes cast higher than registered voters and still threw out his case. Ogboru should take the case to Abuja
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by mideactive: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ethnic Akuya!Aregbe na thief no body dey support am.but d guy go ttalk about where e dey stay nah.we dey talk about bad governance,u dey put ethnicity inside....Na wen u go get sense

chukwudi44:

with all their poverty they are still better than Your brown roof tops in osun state ravaged by AreGBESE who ahs not paid his workers salaries for almost a year now.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fratermathy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
Update:

The court has struck out the petition brought by APC governorship candidate, Chief O'tega Emerhor challenging the incumbent Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, for lack of merit.

Okowa remains as governor against all odds.

1 Like

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by rollydex: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
As a political analyst who belongs to no political party and also see Delta as my second state haven been here for seven(7) years I just know Okowa would remain right from onset. How possible will a divided Urobo/Isoko defeat a United entire Anioma and Ijaw, if Otega or Ogboru had stepped down, Okowa would have gotten a run for his money. Delta deserve a better governance than we are getting now, I don't even see ant of the three as the right man for Delta, Warri, the most popular city in the state has no single good road, God dey sha!

1 Like

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fratermathy(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
rollydex:
As a political analyst who belongs to no political party and also see Delta as my second state haven been here for seven(7) years I just know Okowa would remain right from onset. How possible will a divided Urobo/Isoko defeat a United entire Anioma and Ijaw, if Otega or Ogboru had stepped down, Okowa would have gotten a run for his money. Delta deserve a better governance than we are getting now, I don't even see ant of the three as the right man for Delta, Warri, the most popular city in the state has no single good road, God dey sha!

Even Warri is good. Goto Asaba, the place Okowa resides and see what is there. Okowa has no blueprint for developing Delta State. He formed Asaba Capital Development Authority against all odds and the board has NOT DONE any single thing since its formation. He claims that he wants to develop Asaba but where is his plan? Asaba can not even be compared to Damaturu, which I see as one of the worst state capitals!
Leave Asaba now, what of Warri? He wanted to close down government house annex in Warri. Why? He hasn't even said anything about how he will develop Warri, the oil city and commercial heart of Delta State. Well, we are watching him.

Okowa has an "I-dont-care" aura. It wont favor him this time because Nigerians and indeed, Deltans, are watching in 3D!
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by brightleave(m): 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:
Delta Governorship election Tribunal sitting in Asaba, Delta State has thrown out the case of Labour Party Governorship candidate, Chief Great Ogboru challenging Delta State Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
The court also fined Ogboru the sum of N50,000 to be paid to Okowa.

Meanwhile, the court also struck out the petition brought by APC governorship candidate, Chief O'tega Emerhor challenging the incumbent Governor, Dr Ifeanyi Okowa, for lack of merit.

Ifeanyi Okowa remains the governor of Delta State against all odds.

Sources:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/delta-gov-tribunal-upholds-okowas-election/
http://urhobotoday.com/?p=19730

[img]http://1.bp..com/-neMgkbDqo_0/Ve7toRl6d-I/AAAAAAAAOwg/IEBTROhpflc/s1600/Why%2BDeltans%2BSupport%2BGovernorship.jpg[/img]
Delta, WARRI: from refinery junction to enerhen junction including Effurun market etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc OWN DON FINISH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by jewelbaby55(f): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2015
DrKlever:
to hell with you.... is it pdp that is the problem or individuals?? When the urhobo and itsekiri are ravaging the state you saw nothing wrong but now that we have an anioma governor you want change. To hell with you and you change. Hypocrite!!
Who is talking about tribe? I don't have a problem with the anioma people. Just PDP

1 Like

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by In4matic: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2015
season film
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Ifebazz(m): 4:18am On Oct 27, 2015
If you could endure Uduaghan and Ibori, you will manage with Okowa trust me.
And quote me too! grin
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Ifebazz(m): 4:29am On Oct 27, 2015
rollydex:
From your comments, Delta is really not your state, (not second or third). Yes Warri is supposedly the most popular city in the state right? Where is the state capital, how has it fared under the 'United Urhobos' for the past sixteen years as compared to Warri? You talk of roads in Warri is there any other road in Asaba apart from Nnebisi road? Call a spade what it is and let people know that the Urhobos have failed Delta state recurrently. Let this change try just like we're are having on the national level. Little be it or much.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by badman007(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=fejikudz post=39381948] No o..
Na normal thing na!!

But naso we go dey suffer for pdp hand for our state??

I pray okowa will not be another uduaghan oo [/quotle]

After all they do or say, Ibori Na still our man wey been get us for heart
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fr3do(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2015
fratermathy:

Even Warri is good. Goto Asaba, the place Okowa resides and see what is there. Okowa has no blueprint for developing Delta State. He formed Asaba Capital Development Authority against all odds and the board has NOT DONE any single thing since its formation. He claims that he wants to develop Asaba but where is his plan? Asaba can not even be compared to Damaturu, which I see as one of the worst state capitals!
Leave Asaba now, what of Warri? He wanted to close down government house annex in Warri. Why? He hasn't even said anything about how he will develop Warri, the oil city and commercial heart of Delta State. Well, we are watching him.

Okowa has an "I-dont-care" aura. It wont favor him this time because Nigerians and indeed, Deltans, are watching in 3D!

Give Okowa a chance
It is the past urhobo and itshekiri governors that destroyed Delta state
Let Okowa fix it.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by simi4me(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Congrats to Okowa
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by consult090: 11:58am On Oct 27, 2015
After 13bn naira not 3bn
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by rollydex: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
consult090:
After 13bn naira not 3bn

Were you there when the 13bn was paid? you heard it as a common man and Otega who is number 1 APC member in the state cannot report to PMB and immediate action taken. My dear the case was already lost before it was brought up, not stepping down for each other in other join hands and resource during the elections was their greatest undoing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo At 60 / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs / Gani Fawehinmi: A Brief Biography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.