Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa (19691 Views)

Obaseki Wins As Appeal Court Throws Out Ize-Iyamu’s Case For Ballot Recount / Delta Election Tribunal Sacks Two PDP Lawmakers / Delta Guber Election: Ogboru Floors Okowa, Pdp In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fejikudz(m): 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
God why did you make me a deltan? Front page please
As in ehhh... We don enter one chance again!!!
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fejikudz(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lalasticlala front page plss
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fratermathy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
fejikudz:
Lalasticlala front page plss

Me sef don tire for Lalasticlala. Abi na because na Delta State?
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fratermathy(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
fejikudz:
As in ehhh... We don enter one chance again!!!
cheesy cheesy grin grin

This one na real one-chance.

PDP want die for Delta State matter.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by fr3do(m): 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
God abeg give me Anioma state while I wait for Biafra
Some 'core delta' people own too much.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by chuks1223: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
This Is Why You Should Never Steal From A Nigerian Prayer Warrior
Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EozDxg2m2Gw

Please subscribe to my channel for more funny videos thanks
source:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bVQWZpxJwKiUV9mO8mBzQ
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
I am from the s.west and stays in the n.delta.pdp will continue to rule and waste away development in nija delta.bc the majority of the elite here know nothing but chop I chop.they do not think about dev.with all the money allocsted to this region.there is little on ground with massive poverty.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by hensben(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ogboru should decamp to APC if he want to context next election and win.
Chop I chop within PDP elites is affecting the masses.

Tired of PDP in Delta state Mehn.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
nija80:
I am from the s.west and stays in the n.delta.pdp will continue to rule and waste away development in nija delta.bc the majority of the elite here know nothing but chop I chop.they do not think about dev.with all the money allocsted to this region.there is little on ground with massive poverty.

with all their poverty they are still better than Your brown roof tops in osun state ravaged by AreGBESE who ahs not paid his workers salaries for almost a year now.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by akpos2050(m): 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
PDP in delta has sold dia soul for power. Dey re fighting wit both money & spiritual powers. I wnt to advice my broda Ogboru to back out of d raise since he didn't have four eyes to see both front & back at d same time. Pls go & use ur money for business dat will benefit u instead of throwing dem in d fire to burn away.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by sammhi(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Bad news.

Okowa, honestly I looked at him like Buhari. But, his first month in office showed he has the PDP, corruption DNA in his blood.

So far, he is the only Governor with 200+ Special Advisers and Senior Special Advisers.

What exactly are they advising him on? How to loot? APC will take over Delta soon.
your brains must be very hollow...so it is only PDP that steals? ..am sure you given a locsal govt chairman post , you will steal.....Fasola , Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas , Elrufai etc are not thieves ? right
lets stop making these politicians take us as fools with comments like yours...APC Timprye Sylvan and Abubakar Audu are saints ..right? ode
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by marlockj: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

Abi o?

The way some of these Governors and their cronies are running helter skelter for succour is nothing short of pity. Yet they'll still come out and say that they won the elections! If they know they can win free and fair, which no one doubts, why rig in the first place?

Whr r u from,u Mst b from Zimbabwe!!

how will u win election in Nigeria Without rigging.

Is as if u Dnt knw Dat who loses didn't rig Enuf,who won rig higher. Surely ur Nt a Nigerian.

Since wen did u hear Dat a pastor has won election before in Nigeria except church election.

Incase u Dnt knw,if u Mst win any political position in Nigeria before ready to rig,thugs,bribe,campaign, kill if necessary, jail,say bad things about ur opponent Weda truth or false,hiking Den God father etc.

So behve Lik a Nigerian if u are one.

Go And ask nysc adhoc staff what happen during election.

Pdp agent sees u,he will gv u moni to vote,apc sees u d same.cn u run with d box apc ask guys Yes I cn,Bt Hw much cn u gv Mi.Oya deal.same as other parties.

Incase u Dnt knw a Crious politician does evri possible to win,wen I Mean evri thing.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by henryhemon(m): 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

with all their poverty they are still better than Your brown roof tops in osun state ravaged by AreGBESE who ahs not paid his workers salaries for almost a year now.

Mugu are you From Delta state? The people are crying but the hate that will consume you makes u think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by JDado: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
DIDNT EXPECT LESS.......... RIVER AND AKWA IBOM LEFT

INCASE YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED THERE ARE FREE WINNING ODDS HERE FOR YOU. CHECK IN BEFORE MATCHES KICK OFF [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by sonofjah55: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
too bad for justice and inimical to d anti-corruption crusade.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Nickymezor(f): 5:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
It simply means d election dere was Free n Fair den... To ur tent all ISREAL...
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by PAnaceA7(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
APC thinking they can win in delta......smh
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by IceDude(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

Very CORRECT! I had a problem with them when they rode on the back of ethnicity in their campaign especially that of Ogboru. In any case, may the BEST man win! I believe Okowa is MUCH better than UDUAGHAN.
Okowa is not better jor, they are the same.....Even Ogboru that has been contesting since i was in primary school wont do anything for Deltans if elected

1 Like

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by mikigen(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
God why did you make me a deltan? Front page please
calm down my dear! Its well, tho ogboru becoming the governor of delta state would have been the best thing that will happen to delta state. But contesting under the platform of LP was a wrong choice!
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by osazeeblue01: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
That money is too small.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by billyG(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
I hope Pdp will Appeal this judgement?Hypocrite!
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by ewenla1234(m): 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Bad news.

Okowa, honestly I looked at him like Buhari. But, his first month in office showed he has the PDP, corruption DNA in his blood.

So far, he is the only Governor with 200+ Special Advisers and Senior Special Advisers.

What exactly are they advising him on? How to loot? APC will take over Delta soon.

is better u wake up boy...
may be after his eight years reigning
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by jewelbaby55(f): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

am sure you are not from delta state. I am a deltan believe PDP is killing this state. The few people who support dem collect bribe. Delta remain the worst state in Nigeria. Nobody takes the state seriously even lalasticala.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by ofoluwa(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
there is always another time . i love u great ogboru
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by Etizz: 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
fejikudz:
Chiaaaaaaaa shocked
Warrrrriiiiiiiiii
We don enter one chance again shocked

The next 8yrs will be a longggg ride!!!

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

Unless dat person is not from delta state den he or she can quote u wrong, u are very right, d last 8years with dat big head governor is just a waste..... D most corruption is here in Delta state.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by abimic(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
fratermathy:

Bad news for some, good news for other.

Okowa's people are already celebrating. Anyway, Im sure LP and APC will still spend more money taking the matter to the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court.
What's more worrisome is, if PDP loses at tribunal, they abuse buhari and if PDP wins, they forget to praise buhari, very ironical of common sense!
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by deandavid(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
it's a prophesy not a curse, Delta state will be the last state to be free from impunity, misrule, oppression and bad governance from pdp. Delta state is a state that has a lot of good and talented people so blessed but they left the leadership positions for the bad ones. typical example is my community Ekpan, where u have Newton of all people as the leader of the community. it's a shame.I just hope pmb beam is anti corruption search light to Delta state and even to local levels. God bless Delta state.
Re: Delta Election Tribunal Throws Out Ogboru's Case Against Okowa by abimic(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
jewelbaby55:
am sure you are not from delta state. I am a deltan believe PDP is killing this state. The few people who support dem collect bribe. Delta remain the worst state in Nigeria. Nobody takes the state seriously even lalasticala.
If not that delta is a PDP state from start, I never saw reasons why a PDP man should have being Re elected knowing uduaghan under performed. I don't frequent delta a such but just like 3 visits, I was pissed off with the bad state of road up end the road leading to the state house of assembly,yet, delta is an oil producing state! Very bad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Godfather’s Puppet, Agbaje Replies Sanwo-olu / Zamfara Police Return Matawalle's Properties To Court / Sanwo-Olu, Abiru Visits Umahi To Express Appreciation For Ikorodu-Itokin Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.