Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) (7942 Views)

Year 2015 Hilarious And Memorious Events In Photos / The Year 2015... A Rundown Of Events / Best Moderator Of The Year Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2015
ademipeju:
be feeling yourself there.... undecided
Before nnko....

Gbami nigba ojo, kin gba e nigbe erun!
follow moi thread I follow yours wink
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:

Before nnko....

Gbami nigba ojo, kin gba e nigbe erun!
follow moi thread I follow yours wink

This one is strong..
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
See as here be like grave yard sad
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
ademipeju:
See as here be like grave yard sad
E tun tI de! grin grin grin
How market?
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
donTbone:

E tun tI de! grin grin grin
How market?
market na hell. Moti gba kamu if market come dede if e come dede..
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
ademipeju:
market na hell. Moti gba kamu if market come dede if e come dede..
Ooo tie gbodo ma gba kamu! Oloun a yo gbogbo wa
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by simdam500(m): 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
ademipeju: Wow so many things Don happen when I no dey around sha, where jaybee(that guy wey ban me during Mr and miss nairaland last two years) and mynd44....

What's going on here ooooo

Reminded me of that year when there was mod nominations and category nominations... Nl has changed and where have you been since?

Asking of sexkilz sef undecided cheesy lol... been a long time... guess you need to adapt to the change cheesy
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2015
simdam500:

Reminded me of that year when there was mod nominations and category nominations... Nl has changed and where have you been since?

Asking of sexkilz sef undecided cheesy lol... been a long time... guess you need to adapt to the change cheesy

Hmmmmmm change indeed. Well this one wey Me start na finish I go finish....

Oya which mod you go nominate..?

Na book carry go...
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2015
My own nomination are void, so it's only names nominated na them go enter the voting stage properly.....
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 9:23am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

Ooo tie gbodo ma gba kamu! Oloun a yo gbogbo wa
but wait who you wan nominate sef?
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:
but wait who you wan nominate sef?
Romance... dontbone wink
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:
Romance... dontbone wink

You be mod
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

You be mod
How can I? wanna be one! embarassed
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

How can I? wanna be one! embarassed

Lol in your dream, even me gan wey Don old for here no smell am. E no easy to be mod here.
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

Lol in your dream, even me gan wey Don old for here no smell am. E no easy to be mod here.
How can I...simple! undecided
If you've not been a mod, then why were u nominated in the past?
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

Lmao.... How can you? How do I know? Like you don't unddastand the aim of this thread, na for already serving mod not new ones... Hehehehe... You wan be mod true True. tongue
donTbone:

Lmao.... How can you? How do I know? Like you don't unddastand the aim of this thread, na for already serving mod not new ones... Hehehehe... You wan be mod true True.

Why you wan become mod?
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 9:53am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

Lmao.... How can you? How do I know? Like you don't unddastand the aim of this thread, na for already serving mod not new ones... Hehehehe... You wan be mod true True. tongue

Lmao.... How can you? How do I know? Like you don't unddastand the aim of this thread, na for already serving mod not new ones... Hehehehe... You wan be mod true True.

Why you wan become mod?
Warefa! tongue

Actually, don't just wanna make money for some nigga...wanna make mine too wink
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

Warefa! tongue

Money? Who tell you dey are paying mod? Since the incident of sexkillz and ogagua (wonderful love birds) lol, na then I know say na freebies things, that's why I love doing this nairaland Moderator of the year stuff, if I get money ni I go give the winner... undecided
donTbone:

Warefa! tongue

Money? Who tell you dey are paying mod? Since the incident of sexkillz and ogagua (wonderful love birds) lol, na then I know say na freebies things, that's why I love doing this nairaland Moderator of the year stuff, if I get money ni I go give the winner... Se oye eee
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

Money? Who tell you dey are paying mod? Since the incident of sexkillz and ogagua (wonderful love birds) lol, na then I know say na freebies things, that's why I love doing this nairaland Moderator of the year stuff, if I get money ni I go give the winner... undecided

Money? Who tell you dey are paying mod? Since the incident of sexkillz and ogagua (wonderful love birds) lol, na then I know say na freebies things, that's why I love doing this nairaland Moderator of the year stuff, if I get money ni I go give the winner... Se oye eee
Then, whatz the benefit of getting addicted to it?
undecided embarassedMtchewwwww
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

omo bose nlo rara Lolz you still wan mod tongue
donTbone:

omo bose nlo rara Lolz you still wan mod

Nominate mod sharpish
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:
omo bose nlo rara Lolz you still wan mod tongue omo bose nlo rara Lolz you still wan mod

Nominate mod sharpish
Carry the mod dey go.. Ion want again
Maybe when am done creating my blog sha...ama ask for it wink
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:
Carry the mod dey go.. Ion want again Maybe when am done creating my blog sha...ama ask for it wink

Heheheh ewo boboyi sha, you cannot do freebies sebi.....

How many mod you sabi for nairaland here?
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 10:23am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

Heheheh ewo boboyi sha, you cannot do freebies sebi.....

How many mod you sabi for nairaland here?
Woo! mon yomi lenu... motigbo!
Am not doing again
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 10:25am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:
Woo! mon yomi lenu... motigbo! Am not doing again

Lwkmh
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 10:26am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

Lwkmh
Wahz funny nitoriOloun angry
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:
tongue
donTbone:
tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:
tonguetongue tongue
Gbohun! cool cool cool
Oya dey go market! cheesy
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:
Gbohun! cool cool cool Oya dey go market! cheesy

Market no sweet.... cheesy
donTbone:
Gbohun! cool cool cool Oya dey go market! cheesy

Market no sweet....
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by donTbone(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

Market no sweet....
Come ma house den...come do work grin
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by Tintinnoty(m): 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
ademipeju:

Market no sweet....
Can I still nominate?
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tintinnoty:

Can I still nominate?

Yes baba Oko mi
Re: Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2015 (Nomination thread) by ademipeju(f): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nomination entry ends on Saturday.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mouth Opener!!!!! / Is Rubey The New beauty Queen Of Nairaland? (photo) / What Are Your Mannerisms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.