Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) (41282 Views)

Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. / Delectablegyal Is A Fake! / #pissforequality: Feminists Fall For 4chan Troll Campaign By Peeing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

you could be fake too undecided
sharrap. Are u high, u must be out of ur sick mind.
Callin my bae "Fake" i'll deal wit u!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by vizkiz: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

I have posted other pictures of myself which will come up clean. Lol I am not that insecure, to pose as someone else.

can you share the link to the thread where these pictures were posted? I wanna be sure too tongue
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

can you share the links to there these pictures were posted? I wanna be sure too tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2636340/nairaland-season3-independence-version15.0/22#39119602

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
sharrap. Are u high, u must be out of ur sick mind.
Callin my bae "Fake" i'll deal wit u!

<3 Lol!!
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by vizkiz: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

https://www.nairaland.com/2636340/nairaland-season3-independence-version15.0/22#39119602

not enough evidence still. Might be a chick's random pictures from instagram. We have seen lots of stuffs here on nairaland grin

Take a picture with you holding up your moniker on a sheet then we will accept the obvious fact smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

not enough evidence still. Might be a chick's random pictures from instagram. We have seen lots of stuffs here on nairaland grin

Take a picture with you holding up your moniker on a sheet then we will accept the obvious fact smiley

Lol no problem, I will do that as soon as I can. I do find it funny how the blame is now being placed on ME! Smdh.
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
LoL! I honestly think this is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...undecided

NL Guys would still drool over Her/He/Shim..Or whatever it is.."grin" LoL! they're probably Sending Her Hot PM's right now..."grin"

Thirsty Niggaz Roaming The Streets..undecided

Let's just Ignore certain things...if they Like They should claim to be Beyonce...it's their Headache..Not mine..undecided I just laugh At the Poor/hustling guys that'll Still send SHIM Rechargecards n Goodies...I hail una o! tongue

IamLEGEND1 n Cutehector..... Hope you're seeing this?? "grin"

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by vizkiz: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Lol no problem, I will do that as soon as I can. I do find it funny how the blame is now being placed on ME! Smdh.

LOL, no one is blaming you. Just a procedure to check if you are truly real as you mentioned earlier. Since you registered few days ago
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by vizkiz: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

NL Guys would still drool over Her/He/Shim..Or whatever it is.."grin" LoL! they're probably Sending Her Hot PM's right now..."grin"

Let's just Ignore certain things...if they Like They should claim to be Beyonce...it's their Headache..Not mine..undecided I just laugh At the Poor/hustling guys that'll Still send SHIM Rechargecards n Goodies...I hail una o! tongue

I am. EGEND1, Hope you're seeing this?? "grin"

undecided
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

If you are on a computer, right click on the image and click "Search Google for this Image".

Thanks
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

LOL, no one is blaming you. Just a procedure to check if you are truly real as you mentioned earlier. Since you registered few days ago

Ok. As I promised I will have proof soon.
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

undecided
Awwweee! "grin" I Just found one....shocked How much did they Take from You sweety? cry

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

IamLEGEND1, Hope you're seeing this?? "grin"
Lol, is he legend's bea
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, is he legend's bea
"grin" LOL...He's a Legend nah..lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by vizkiz: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Awwweee! "grin"
I Just found one....shocked How much did they Take from You sweety? cry

12KB i used to quote her this morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by IamLEGEND1: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

íamlegend1, Hope you're seeing this?? "grin"
ah,sister
diz matter get as e be oh.

now all the guys like durentt wey don send am PM go start to dey act suspiciously......

Daz why to send PM for diz NL dey make my mind cut grin

u fit go msg one dick-bearing human like urself
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by AbuMikey(m): 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hehehe
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
"grin" LOL...He's a Legend nah..lipsrsealed
This your mouth eeh, I don dey like u my follow she.male
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by misspicy(f): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:

Chisos..... Who accused you of that na Like say I no come online that day undecided

My day too d make sense, yours

benedictnsi:

Chisos..... Who accused you of that na Like say I no come online that day undecided

My day too d make sense, yours
all the bad belle people wey dey insecure and they fear my comments ni o

ma day is making sense too
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by IamLEGEND1: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyind17:
Lol, is he legend's bea
abeg me hand no dey dia
na durentt bae be that
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
vizkiz:

12KB i used to quote her this morning undecided
Lmfao..Just 12kb? you're way bigger than that...*judging from your Big blue Amazing Signature* lipsrsealed

They'd probably be drooling Over You too...A certain humble someone wrote as his signature "whenever I get paid, my account balance be like phone numbersangry"

Way to Go Vic!! You're making Us proud.."grin"
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ah,sister

now all the guys like durentt wey don send am PM go start to dey act suspiciously......

so u tink every NL guy is like u, sha i dont blame u maybe u shud do exactly as ur Ex-firstlady said

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by benedictnsi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
misspicy:

all the bad belle people wey dey insecure and they fear my comments ni o

ma day is making sense too

Eeh yaa.... No worry you hear.... It's just life and how it is..... Next time don't hesitate to call me jor.....
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

abeg me hand no dey dia
na durentt bae be that
I know you can't do that, we know the asslickers on Nl

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

abeg
me hand no dey dia

na durentt bae be that

again angry

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Cutehector(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:

IamLEGEND1 n Cutehector..... Hope you're seeing this?? "grin"
lool at "shim"

Buh like seriously? Do u think I got scammed by such? I knew d mofo has been a guy since... I"v not even commented on any of his threads tho..
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyind17:

I know you can't do that, we know the asslickers on Nl
what is dis one indirectly saying now Who are asslickers angry
its like i'll start floqqinq some Romancelanders.
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ah,sister

LoL! Like myself? "grin" LoL...sweery, E no concern me..."grin" At all....*rolls Eyes*

LoL! I Joined NL to actually Look for Trouble...Nothing more..undecided So, if they like they should keep the drama coming...Anyhoo...Ah just saved Your life/Future....stop sending Rechargecards to peeps You haven't met before..."grin" At least hear their voice to be sure, iyeh?
Say Thankyou Abeg! "grin"
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by vizkiz: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Lmfao..Just 12kb? you're way bigger than that...*judging from your Big blue Amazing Signature* lipsrsealed

They'd probably be drooling Over You too...A certain humble someone wrote as his signature "whenever I get paid, my account balance be like phone numbersangry"

Way to Go Vic!! You're making Us proud.."grin"

yeah, whatever undecided
Have you taken tutorials on how to make use of your mail or you still find it old fashioned tongue
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
what is dis one indirectly saying now Who are asslickers angry
its like i'll start floqqinq some Romancelanders.
Are u one of them? I didn't mention you na undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Cutehector:
lool at "shim"

Buh like seriously? Do u think I got scammed by such? I knew d mofo has been a guy since... I"v not even commented on any of his threads tho..
LOL! I trust You..."grin"

Just wanted to keep You alert tho...Just in-Case...tongue
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Like myself? "grin" LoL...sweery, E no concern me..."grin" At all....*rolls Eyes*

LoL! I Joined NL to actually Look for Trouble...Nothing more..undecided So, if they like they should keep the drama coming...Anyhoo...Ah just saved Your life/Future....stop sending Rechargecards to peeps You haven't met before..."grin" At least hear their voice to be sure, iyeh?
Say Thankyou Abeg! "grin"
omg, they've started comin outta da closet grin
NL guys Save ur money. 90% of NL girls are guys

Fact!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Missing Person Found In Lagos!! Read What Happened To Him / Wole Soyinka: Pa Ikhide Ikheloa Pays For 2 Seats On A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.