Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) (41447 Views)

Delectablegyal And Miss Nairaland(lanicky) thread. / Delectablegyal Is A Fake! / #pissforequality: Feminists Fall For 4chan Troll Campaign By Peeing Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyind17:

Kid I want to eat carrot now, take your ugly face off my mention, I am done with you. now go and give the phone to the owner! im becile
Do u really want to eat da carrots or u want to secretly stick them in ur butt angry God is watching y'all faqs. U'll suffer 4 it. Ragface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
gamaliel121:

Durrent baba..you strong oo..
See as you tackle them mamis down ..damn!!!
If na me I for don loose the match sinceee..
U try
Bros, i site u oooh.
No be small tin oooh, i have met many of their types and can deal wit dem properly.
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Cutehector(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin" I can call You bae...Buh wouldn't wanna be Called one...I'm Nuh bread and Egg...tongue
I'd prefer darling. kiss
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
FOR THOSE OF YOU QUESTIONING ME. (I have been bombarded with emails the past couple hours)
Just took this pic on the same porch... it is same me. Yes I AM Darkskingoddess... I am not fake, lol!

EDIT: Since removed the pics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by chocolateme(f): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol...... Delectablegyal is obviously Delectable grin

The fact is that any girl you see on Nairaland who registered in 2015, 90% of them are Guys....

Wait let me call my good guys here...... Goatandyamtheory, Agarawu23, Ishiamu, HungerBAD, friedplantain, Cutehector, temitemi1, vizkiz, chocolateme, misspicy, CR77 gringrin etc

One word for this impostor please
even up till tomorrow, they still call me "bro"
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
chocolateme:
even up till tomorrow, they still call me "bro"
chocolate grin where've u been, i swear i missed yu
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by ishiamu(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol...... Delectablegyal is obviously Delectable grin

The fact is that any girl you see on Nairaland who registered in 2015, 90% of them are Guys....

Wait let me call my good guys here...... Goatandyamtheory, Agarawu23, Ishiamu, HungerBAD, friedplantain, Cutehector, temitemi1, vizkiz, chocolateme, misspicy, CR77 gringrin etc

One word for this impostor please

Dat 1 wey open thread dey famz virgin mtchew en be jonckey, wonder what they gain with that acts
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by menix(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Someone requested that I go ahead and do this.

He/she, who goes by the name of "Delectablegyal" has been making ludicrous remarks all over Nairaland... using another woman's profile picture.

I did a reverse image search and found the SAME picture all over the internet. Would you look at that.

P.S. There are many others on NL who do this! Be careful!

I don't want to believe nairalanders re not aware of this before now..

Confronted her early this month to get rid of that pix of hers nd use her wowonic pix.

Delectablegyal if this ain't ur number 090385256** prove me wrong..
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
[/quote] grin

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Highcuerayte: 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oyind17:
reason I don't quote females here, too many fake ladies.
Hmm
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
menix:

I don't want to believe nairalanders re not aware of this before now..

Confronted her early this month to get rid of that pix of hers nd use her wowonic pix.

Delectablegyal if this ain't ur number 090385256** prove me wrong..

so you are saying, it is a girl, it's just not here pic..... hmmm more twist to this epic tale, grabs my pop corn and my cold can of sprite to watch and read more...
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

He/she, who goes by the name of "Delectablegyal" has been making ludicrous remarks all over Nairaland... using another woman's profile picture.

I did a reverse image search and found the SAME picture all over the internet. Would you look at that.

aii
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by menix(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

so you are saying, it is a girl, it's just not here pic..... hmmm more twist to this epic tale, grabs my pop corn and my cold can of sprite to watch and read more...

Shez a gal but an ugly one, pls don't. Start imagining ow ugly she is cous u won't toast her if u see her..
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
menix:

Shez a gal but an ugly one, pls don't. Start imagining ow ugly she is cous u won't toast her if u see her..

dude relax, i have met girls who aren't that ine, ugly if u might want to call it that but were fun to talk to, freaky, naughty and cool to have around, point is, she should come out upfront, it's ok to be urself, people would appreciate you, i know in this present day, were most people rush to criticize and put people down cos of their looks and quick to praise those who look cute, fine, sexy and all, i could understand but if she has a bad attitude like asking asking guys for airtime and all that and still hiding under someone else's face, then she deserve what she is getting right now...... i don't judge people, i'm open minded but this girl, ernnnn, the way she is been all over nairaland saying all sorts and to think...
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by PussySandie(f): 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
Edo keh... I be complete Mbaise chick..: p We no dey carry last..."grin" we sef carry our own personal Online witchery...notin do us! tongue
Hommie.. I'm also from mbaise. Kekwanu

So many guys behind "f".. abasha undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
PussySandie:

Hommie.. I'm also from mbaise. Kekwanu

So many guys behind "f".. abasha undecided

so many guys behind 'f' abasha.. omo u nailed it, lmao!! cheesy
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Seculent: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

You later did, good job!
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
omg grin *faints*

can she be more uglier than prettythicksme ??
View dis profile www.nairaland.com/prettythicksme and see da true definition of an ugly lady lol
lol Hahahahahahahahaha are you trying to tell me that 271 NL peeps are suffering from cataract?! lol but goddamn pretty, but I admire her confidence sha.
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by MrCork: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

...sweery tellus the truth...r u expoosin her coz she theif yor man? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! I honestly think this is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME...undecided

NL Guys would still drool over Her/He/Shim..Or whatever it is.."grin" LoL! they're probably Sending Her Hot PM's right now..."grin"

Thirsty Niggaz Roaming The Streets..undecided

Let's just Ignore certain things...if they Like They should claim to be Beyonce...it's their Headache..Not mine..undecided I just laugh At the Poor/hustling guys that'll Still send SHIM Rechargecards n Goodies...I hail una o! tongue

I an legends n Cutehector..... Hope you're seeing this?? "grin"
pms yeah they will but sending recharge cards and stuff? you must be shittin me, I don't think they're that stupidd
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
A lot of NL need to grow up.
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
kinibigdeal:
A lot of NL need to grow up.

Who, me?
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by MrCork: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Who, me?

..YES YOU...GROW UP...ARE U LIGHTSKIN? angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by kinibigdeal(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

Who, me?
Nah! Just glancing 2ru some comments, and am highly disappointed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by gamaliel121(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:
FOR THOSE OF YOU QUESTIONING ME. (I have been bombarded with emails the past couple hours)
Just took this pic on the same porch... it is same me. Yes I AM Darkskingoddess... I am not fake, lol!

You go read pms tire today..shey u dey cast urself with dollars abi?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2015
Durentt:
omg grin *faints*

can she be more uglier than prettythicksme ??
View dis profile www.nairaland.com/prettythicksme and see da true definition of an ugly lady lol
should in case she remove da pics, here's it is below grin mehn, dis bae is ugly *vomits*
Dammmmm u even save my pics on ur phone,who fuvking cares? undecided undecided **haterz gon hate!!If u believe in urself,put up ur pics for pple to see ur charcoal face! as i ugly reach u no fit touch my cloth talkless of my body!!
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by darkskingoddess(f): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrCork:

...sweery tellus the truth...r u expoosin her coz she theif yor man? undecided

I'm single. Nice try though, lol. kiss
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by MrCork: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
darkskingoddess:

I'm single. Nice try though, lol. kiss

...ok I forgive u...was yor nomba? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by raayah(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
How about Raayah is she real or fake.?
Somebody find out please!!
Thanks!!
Re: Nairaland TROLL, Delectablegyal EXPOSED (catfish!) by midehi2(f): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
It's no news actually

Just passing
so you are female now? hian!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Beautiful, Colored Snake Killed In Ologi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / High Heel Shoes Donated To IDPs (photo) / Zambian Man Bites Python That Tried To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.