Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures (16451 Views)

Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence / Buhari Has Hired Over 2,000 Persons To Make Biafran Protests Bloody – IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Great one! We must march on. All we want is the restoration of Biafra, where Democracy and it's principles reign supreme. Too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Yeah . . .why?

I know there..

Awato, Egbengwu, etc.

Check your pm.....
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Yeah . . .why?

I know there..

Awato, Egbengwu, etc.
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
angels09:
However the ipob should have the intelligence to conduct a referendum
And stop advocating treason within the contraption called Nigeria

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/a-call-to-boycott-buhari.fb49?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=14294119
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by superstar1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
May Biafra see the light of day IJN.

These chest beaters need to relocate back to their gully eroded land asap.
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by yorke1: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
I don't know why the slaves(Yorubas) and their Masters(Hausas) feels threaty to the actualization of the state of Biafra. If the Igbo people are so important to this country, why not correct the ill-treatment against them.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by azzima(m): 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
Has anyone noticed that this Biafra noise intensified after Jonathan lost??These people have been Miscalculating since the beginning of time. There is always an hidden agenda to whatever they do. Thankfully, the Deji of Akure saw them coming from a distance. Even after they ate the humble pie and started pleading to the King that they are his Children and he is their father, the King didn't back down from his demands and he even asked them to publish an apology in the newspaper. .....I couldn't have laughed more. He knew them well!!
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by valicious1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
igbos dont go to shop again, they stay online on a yoruba man invention, giving theirselves hope, ths biafra is serious indeed. The abino is ths in the cage of the zoo 4 weks
you are very stoopid for mentioning 'yoruba man invention'. Majority of commentators on Linda Ikeji's blog (igbo woman invention) are yorubas, so shut the fucck up you pig

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by rassan: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hahahaha...group of comedians called igbos biafra, last week yoruba elders too were threatening to leave Nigeria....group of thieves with myopic brains....All because of our south south oil
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by psquaret: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
make them come Nigeria come protest na abi na only abroad them wan do am ?
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by ninovandross(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Left to me make dis igbos go do dia biafra ish, dia matter don tire me gon
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by deflover(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
maddddddddddddddd people in Nnamdi kanu voice.....i used to listen to radio Biafra alot here in lagos and after a wile i got tired as i thought Nnamdi was all talk and no action.....i wondered why i will keep wasting my data to listen to a man i assumed to be high on hate for a nation which he cant do anything about....i was in a state of lightening shock waves when it hit the news that he came into the country and was arrested....Now i said thats my man... wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now the zoo is feeling the heat and the slaves are trying so hard to talk it down and asking on how we must remain one.....we are wiser now and nothing will make us stay in this fraud called Nigeria....

all these SS idiots saying about oil may our gods (eriwi) strike you down........so you like as we dey suffer ba.....i am urohobo and i am biafran.....i will do you a favour once we have biafra....i will put hot iron through your ears..... angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by NwaNimo1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
alfred5:

I know there..

Awato, Egbengwu, etc.

Ok . . . I'm near Oye.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by gorecwears(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
The interest of every Nigeria irrespective of religion, ethnic or political inclination should be accommodated, that is the best way to quell issues like this.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by ciephraim: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
The journey to freedom is almost done, we are only waiting for BIAFRAN independence declaration. That is how it started in America and else where. It started like a child's play and metamorphose into realities
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
NwaNimo1:

Ok . . . I'm near Oye.

Mum comes from Egbengwu.

07064345038.Wasap me
Re: BREAKING !! Massive Pro-Biafran Protests In London Pictures by NwaNimo1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
alfred5:

Mum comes from Egbengwu.

07064345038.Wasap me

Will do shortly . . . .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Dankwambo Says He Is Not Working With Tambuwal Against Atiku / How Can I Get A Gun? / President Jonathan - El-rufai Is A Serial Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.