Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boy Friend (lovely Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boy Friend (lovely Photo) (944 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Patience Ozokwor, Juliet Ibrahim And Basketmouth At An Event / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Get Matching Tattoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boy Friend (lovely Photo) by viviangist4: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
Caption

Night out at the ghana fashion week cocktail party with my baby boy @thinkifan and @tdgdu #Ghanafashionweek2015 #funtimes# fashion #shatteredRomance

source https://instagram.com/p/9RxA2NhTXB/?taken-by=julietibrahim

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boy Friend (lovely Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boy Friend (lovely Photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
Most of these so called celebs see marriage as something that will cage them.
'With the so many male admirers around, why stick to one man', they foolishly think.
This mindset makes evn the ones that stayed put to be too proud at home.

A timid man should never marry any of these people else he will just be a footrest

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Shan George Involved In Car Accident In Enugu Yesterday / I Didnt Know I Had A Son Until He Was 2-Wande Coal / UNBELIEVABLE! 10 Foods That Make Women Grow Bigger Bre Asts (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.