Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) (41477 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim's Look To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
During an interview on Ghana's JoyNews on Friday, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim and her boo, Iceberg Slim couldn’t turn down a request to show the world their love by kissing on live TV.

The interviewer "anchor Gifty Andoh-Appiah" teased the couple who revealed that they met and fell in love during a trip to South Africa.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHk9BmZIg20

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/actress-juliet-ibrahim-and-her.html

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by DemonHunTER: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by jerryunit48: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
Choi! look this girl wey I dey like well well but see the kind guy she dey follow ? This life ehh

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
jerryunit48:
Choi! look this girl wey I dey like well well but see the kind guy she dey follow ? This life ehh

Do you know him personally to make such a statement m?

16 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by NnamdiN: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Guys just forward to the last 10secs. It wasn't even a kiss, their lips barely touched angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Greystone: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Waiting for them to break up so i can laugh at Juliet Ibrahim like this grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
Greystone:

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Greystone: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2017
[quote author=Rokia2 post=62101068][/quote]

Fvck off

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
This guy is just enjoying this girl sweet and sexy body

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by nikkypearl(f): 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
undecided undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by festwiz(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
"...Lock kiss..." undecided
What padlock did they use? I want to buy it too ?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by psychologist(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wetin consign me

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Felixalex(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tufiakwa
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by onyekachee(f): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
romeo and juliet indeed
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
ok
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Sharon6(f): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
I wish them well

Get organic lightening cream and 3 pieces of soap for just 3k. CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Beauty and the beast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by myjobsfinder(m): 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
This Juliet Ibrahim is really trending o......
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by henrydadon(m): 9:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
watch nigerian condemn them
while they do worst behind close doors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by free2ryhme: 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Muckross1122:
During an interview on Ghana's JoyNews on Friday, Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim and her boo, Iceberg Slim couldn’t turn down a request to show the world their love by kissing on live TV.

The interviewer "anchor Gifty Andoh-Appiah" teased the couple who revealed that they met and fell in love during a trip to South Africa.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHk9BmZIg20

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/11/actress-juliet-ibrahim-and-her.html

Na dem sabi

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by free2ryhme: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
Greystone:

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Foodforthought: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
psychologist:
Wetin consign me
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Princesteve7248: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
This is love or craziness...the guy thou
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
so oh?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Khodorkovsky(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
i should fry beans?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Mac2016(m): 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Although, it's not my wish for them but something is telling me that their show will soon be over. Glaringly, they are oversexed and smittened and over-"everything". Signs of pleasure-centred union and an harbinger of imminent "split garri" tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
She really love him.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by muller101(m): 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
They will break up by 2019. Let me be going my fallopian tube de pain me
Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by mofresh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
We al knw right there that she is acting movie with him or they are right to promote their moviemusic scene..beside a round of applause for dem..

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by sunkieisland(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
and the interviewer had the guts to talk about power outage in an Awards show in PH like light no dey go for Accra at all

Re: Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Kiss On Live TV (Video, Photo) by rawpadgin(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
jerryunit48:
that guy was born and raised in the US

He has featured jarule, dmx etc

His elder brother is the one that produced jarule's hit song 'always on time'

The guy get mouth pass everybody wen u know

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Acquires New Honda Pilot (photo) / Enjoy My Kids And Have Sex With My Bobo – Annie Idibia Lists Her Goals / Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.