Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate (28761 Views)

Driver And Passengers Fall In A Ditch While Trying To Pass A Bad Road. Photos / 4 Simple Ways To Handle A Bad Roommate / 14 Signs To Know That You Are Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
awon weyrey dogundecided
nut don loose for your head
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
Moz22:

Ehn ehn..that mean say na two Alaska dey niyen. The one weh u dey talk na d one weh Stfu go do registration.
angry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by ggrin(f): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
nut don loose for your head
se looto? shocked....abeg help me screw am backsad
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Moz22: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
awon omo egbe okunokun..I no dy o lipsrsealed
weldone..why u complete am na I wasn't referring to anyone ooo
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2015
ggrin:
se looto? shocked....abeg help me screw am backsad
e don trowey. Na to go weld am
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2015
That's why i never want a roommate. U can never have peace of mind with anything
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 27, 2015
There was one such girl like that who was living with me at a time widout paying a dime. She did almost everyfin the OP listed there nd even went as far as saying I was d one squatting with her. I was just trying to do a friend a favour nd she didn't realize that. I didn't fink twice bout kicking her ass out...glad,I did.
BTW,#10 is so hilarious...lol
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by ggrin(f): 5:40am On Oct 27, 2015
Moz22:
weldone..why u complete am na I wasn't referring to anyone ooo
nob me o shockedsad
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by ggrin(f): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
e don trowey. Na to go weld am
we go see screw for car street na sadcheesy
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Moz22: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2015
ggrin:
nob me o shockedsad
na me?
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2015
ggrin:
we go see screw for car street na sadcheesy
which car? Car kor, keke ni
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
What about the one that cooks and lock it in a locker?? Na everyday him go dey buy padlock

1 Like

Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Number 10 grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kai! I remember one guy for year 1. I could count how many times he slept in the room he paid for.
His roomie always had different girls for different days from different schools from different states in Naija. Everytime them dey play the guy 'offside'. Maybe out of 365days in a year he slept in his room 156times only.

#SayNoToRoommatism.... ;-D
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by prettyJoy22(f): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
After having several issues with my roomie I decided to leave,I now live alone in peace smiley
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by yomi007k(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
I had a such a room mate who also....

- smokes
- gets invlved in fights

....Dude is having problems graduating while his mates are working.
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by seangy4konji: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
And who stays In hostel in university?even d nigga we were at d bq was a bad g I grew up wit and I was d driver. Ride or die.

Life is going small small.
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Sleekyshuga(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Staying alone still remains the best bet.. Experiences of a room mate taught me better cheesy cheesy..
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by charlesucheh(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Collinsiweadi:
D worst is when hw goes out for night club, coming back around 3-30 am and having d mind to knock at d door. Wen am already at sleep... N't easy
This your Own is Rubbish oooo!
Cos you must Open that door. Most especially Not when we both pay the rent! Hen! When you're not my elder brother or father. Na fight go end am.....
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by halix239(f): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
u forgot they ll want to turn u into their slaves, if u refuse they start preaching rubbish of togetherness, anyway am gud at handling such bitches
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by daveP(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
Plate dumping

friend squatting without prior info

bringing max of 6fellas to the room after i inform il be gone for 2days and wont be spending the night. Only for plans to change and on opening the door, i saw 6guys sleeping all over in awkward positions, snoring heavily.

Roomies would ALWAYS be crazy! Even like minded ones.
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by redcliff: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I kinda love your nose

Chei.. tufia!
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by 9Too: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Highcuerayte:
I kinda love your nose
watch it! Dat man go arrest you ooooo.
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by killercute16(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
OMG! This is my first! yeah! someone likes my nose...
actually getting a screen shot of your quote and sending it to my friends. Don't call me crazy.
Wierd,really wierd not crazy sad
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
mikewonder:
Unless you decide to live your entire life with your parents, there will come a time when you'll have to live with a complete stranger. Sometimes, it ends well and you become best friends. But if you are unlucky, a bad roommate enters your life and your peace of mind jumps right out of the window. And before you know it, your life becomes a living hell.
If your roommate is showing these 14 signs, it's time you turn 180 degrees and run.
1. They think used dishes will magically clean themselves when left for weeks.
2. They don't do their laundry for days and leave their dirty, stinking clothes and underclothes all over the house.
3. At nite they fart,snore or kick box while sleeping.
4. They have their friends over all the time and play really loud music.
5. The bathroom is their second bedroom
6. They shamelessly use your phone, and borrow your clothes without your permission.
7. You saved last nite meal in the fridge to have for breakfast. BUT your roommate ate it.
8. Always knows when u have an alert but U can't even tell when he/she load a recharge card
9. Ur roommate invite an army of friends therefore shorten ur foods stuff
10. Roommate wakes up at nite, unplug ur phone charging at 15% then plug his/hers at 99% then goes back bed.
11. Don't care about house chores.
12. Would rather play video game than join u in reading.
13. Always pay late when its comes to rent and bills
14. Borrows money but forget to pay back.
Add urs..........

chops 1million from sports betting but still comes to borrow money from you grin cheesy wink smiley cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Laveda(f): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
ggrin:
My roomate loves farting and turns it on my headsadangry
you don craze gan!!!! undecided
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by hambali1: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na ladies dey get room mates problem pass...
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by teemyte: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
JustTara:
gee. Totally describes my year one experience. My dad threatened to go to school to have her arrested. Lol. Next semester and I'm living on my own, best decision ever.
Arrest on which crime?,,,,that was funny but some roommate can be as bad like Cain
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by ggrin(f): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Laveda:
you don craze gan!!!! undecided
angry....u chop cow leg?undecided
Re: 14 Signs That You Have A Bad Roommate by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
The European football season is back!!! Do you have the ability to predict sport matches correctly?You can make stress-free money by simply predicting correctly but not exactly the results of sports!!! For example lets say Chelsea and Liverpool are playing now,you can simply predict Chelsea win and thats all you need to win. So simple aint it? Now click on this link and see how http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate105177

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tipper Driver Kills Pregnant Woman And Her Children In Anambra, Flees. Pics / Female Keke NAPEP Driver In Festac Town (Picture) / C2h5oh, Na2day - Magnetic Men On Nl! Oyinda, Gators, Bluespice -- Rate Them Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.