Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas (3699 Views)

I’ve Been Shut Out Of APC, But Won’t Leave — Senator Magnus Abe / Sheikh Gumi: Why Buhari Won’t Dare The Biggest Thieves / Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by naijapropa: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
[size=15pt]You can try fighting Fulani in your land, but won’t dare it in Kano – Kwankwaso tells Yorubas[/size]

A former governor of Kano State, Rabiu Kwankwaso, has said that the use of force will not solve the frequent clashes between Fulani herdsmen and their hosts in the South-West.

Kwankwaso, who spoke in Ibadan during the reunion of the Government College Old Boys’ Association, said being a Fulani man, he understood the behaviour of his kinsmen. He said if they...>>>READ: http://naijapropa.com/you-can-try-fighting-fulani-in-your-land-but-wont-dare-it-in-kano-kwankwaso-tells-yorubas/

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by benedictnsi(m): 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mtcheeew .....

This man head no complete.... See the kind mentality he get as governor

If dem no take time, we too sabi invade
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by omokab: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
Then he should talk to his people to stop being hostile to their host community or anywhere they find themselves. Grazing does not make someone to be foolish. We have other tribe that rear animal in other country and they are not hostile. Killing,raping and kidnapping of their host community is a very bad attitude. Last week Anambra women also protested for raping and killing of their women.
So please invite or send a delegate to them to stop all their nonsense for a better Nigeria and unity.
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by sunny12345679: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
If the guy really said that, then I most say that am highly disappointed at him. Cos the filanis are not the only uneducated people in nigeria, yet you don't see others invading other people land and killing and raping their hoste community
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by DIVINE78: 7:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wrong headline by a malicious ibo id1ot.

5 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oya where are my strong and fearless youruba brothers?

Mek una come and slap Kwankwaso for insulting you guys.

I don land as the refree for the fight.kikikiki cheesy

14 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2015

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by sunny12345679: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
Where is fayose the defender of the yoruba kingdom? Abeg come oo one aboki don pass em boundary oo. Put him where he belongs

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Pavore9: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
OP, Fear God!

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by RareDiamond: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nawa oooo
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by fritiyo: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
The master will always tell the slave what need to hear n do when necessary. Carry on my man ur slaves are listening to u n they will comply.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by RareDiamond: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
NAWA FOR THIS PEOPLE OOO !!!

fritiyo:
The master will always tell the slave what need to hear n do when necessary.
Carry on my man ur slaves are listening to u n they will comply.
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by fritiyo: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
RareDiamond:
NAWA FOR THIS PEOPLE OOO !!!
people are treating theur modern slaves well na
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by RareDiamond: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Funny Guy

fritiyo:

people are treating theur modern slaves well na
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by vayne(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Chai,this man don finish yoruba people,even in their own land..tell them to leave your land naw,,bunch of loud mouthed scratched faces.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
Been observing this for a while now. How come the ooni n obas are always silent any time such sensitive statements are been made by a northerner? Is really disappointing honestly. Few weeks ago we saw on the national dailies how an oba embarassed an ibo eze just becos the said oba wasnt comfortable wit (eze's titleship on his land) but mind you such eze ndi ibo title has been in existence for close to 70 years.Now compare such when not only he the northener was in ibadan(the ancestral land of the yoruba), he also insulted them at there face. Where re the obas? where the koboko yeilding youths? Guess they r all hiding and silent. But the funny tin is watch how them yoruba nairalanders will castigate the only yoruba man (ffk).who atleast said something.. in bob marley's voice........."EMANCIPATE YOURSELVES FROM MENTAL SLAVERY" Am out.

5 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
There has been only one North and one South-East...

If you want to achieve your aim, you can use either yoruba's to get what you want.

It's on pages of newspapers.

Well,Kudos to Kwankwaso. Your slaves are listening.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by omolami: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
I am happy this is coming from kwakwaso. It only means the time to go is now. Kwakwaso farming the ambers of secession Well dine kwakwaso. The Yorubas have nothing tangible to look for in kano.The better things of Nigeria are found in SW , SE and SS
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
The headline is misleading and malicious. I'm sure many people commenting didn't even read his actual statement.

He was talking about unity, even though he communicated in an unintelligent way, Justifying killings and blaming Nigeria for the lack of education of some Fulani men.

But he never said these words
"You can only bark in your land, you won't dare it in Kano".

Pls read his comments before commenting. It is folly to judge a one sided story.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Op is a fool, why should they go to another man's territory to shout? Let kwankwaso come to yoruba land to prove his madness instead of inviting them to kano, only igbo people make noise in another man's territory
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by kernel501: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
DIVINE78:

Have you seen why you are called Coward, you left the humiliation caused to you by the Fulani herds men in search of Igbo man.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Austin4lif: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lol
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by 4chi: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
omolami:
I am happy this is coming from kwakwaso. It only means the time to go is now. Kwakwaso farming the ambers of secession Well dine kwakwaso. The Yorubas have nothing tangible to look for in kano.The better things of Nigeria are found in SW , SE and SS

Pls remove SE. Better no dey that side cool
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by LastSurvivor: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
benedictnsi:
Mtcheeew ..... If dem no take time, we too sabi invade

Make I hear word!! U never fight people wey dey ur land na invade u wan go invade.. muntula

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by benedictnsi(m): 5:26am On Oct 27, 2015
LastSurvivor:

Make I hear word!! U never fight people wey dey ur land na invade u wan go invade.. muntula

You d mind me Na d weed weh I take, na im d talk

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by iokpebholo: 6:25am On Oct 27, 2015
DIVINE78:
yy are u guys always like this,am nt ibo but tell me wetin concern kwankwaso and ibos now.u leave person wey talk something na ibos u come dey attack.haba bigot

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Herald47: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2015
irepnaija4eva:
Been observing this for a while now. How come the ooni n
obas are always silent any time such sensitive
statements are been made by a northerner?
Is really disappointing honestly. Few weeks ago we saw
on the national dailies how an oba embarassed an ibo eze
just becos the said oba wasnt comfortable wit (eze's
titleship on his land) but mind you such eze ndi ibo title
has been in existence for close to 70 years.Now compare
such when not only he the northener was in ibadan(the
ancestral land of the yoruba), he also insulted them at
there face. Where re the obas? where the koboko yeilding
youths? Guess they r all hiding and silent.
But the funny tin is watch how them yoruba nairalanders
will castigate the only yoruba man (ffk).who atleast said
something..
in bob marley's voice........."EMANCIPATE YOURSELVES
FROM MENTAL SLAVERY"
Am out.
my brother i wonder oo,if na igboman make that statement them for don gather over 200 tout to come fight am.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2015
Those who don't know this man will always get angry unnecessarily.

Kwankwaso is the most stup.id and most arrogant politician in the North. I will never forget the day Kwankwaso walked down to Aso Rock to insult Jonathan.

Kwankwaso, like Buhari, is a tactical bigot. I lost my respect for him about 3 years ago. Its so sad that Yoruba leaders have allowed themselves to be entangled in the arms of these id1ots because of the selfish ambition of one man (Tinubu).
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by kennybabs1980: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2015
Acidosis:
Those who don't know this man will always get angry unnecessarily.

Kwankwaso is the most stup.id and most arrogant politician in the North. I will never forget the day Kwankwaso walked down to Aso Rock to insult Jonathan.

Kwankwaso, like Buhari, is a tactical bigot. I lost my respect for him about 3 years ago. Its so sad that Yoruba leaders have allowed themselves to be entangled in the arms of these id1ots because of the selfish ambition of one man (Tinubu).
you are a certified fool
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Acidosis(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
kennybabs1980:
you are a certified fool
Yes you're right. You only forgot to mention the fact that I'm a wise f00l while you're a f00lish fool.
Re: You Can Only Bark In Your Land, But Won’t Dare It In Kano – Kwankwaso to Yorubas by Commandoabdul(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
benedictnsi:
Mtcheeew ..... If dem no take time, we too sabi invade
we no go invade we go dey send stuff for them or just put something for ground they go just dey die like fowl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bad Can It Be? / Tinubu's Home Town To Benefit From Road Project / Navy Commodore Kunle Olawunmi Arrives DIA With Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.