Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers (552 Views)

Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Nyesome Wike, The Construction Governor Of Port Harcourt(pics) / What Is Wike, The Governor Of Rivers State Doing In This Picture?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers by BrBakreez(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yesterday I posted how all factors may favour Wike if there
is reelection but now I think I may be very wrong with the
recent development! Today 20 lawmakers in PDP in the
Rivers state that includes the Speaker were reported to have
been sacked by the court. That alone will go a long way to
affect Wike's reelection bid if the Supreme Court ever
uphold the judgement of the trial court because it is a game
of all man for himself. The truth is the appeal will go a long
way to assist Dakuku because Amaechi must have become
Minister before then, he can manoeuvre those who really
matters in Rivers by creating channels of wealth creation for
them in order to have APC interest protected very well and
assure the victory at the Poll when the time comes, do not
be surprised if those politicians turn against Wike
and further label him with all sorts of dirty names since
politics is a game of interest where there is nothing like
permanent friend nor permanet enemy. It is already coming
out as Amaechi has been accusing Wike of diversion of fund
meant for the Riverians, trust me more to come as Sahara
Reporters and their partners will not rest for the time being,
the time for the reelection is too long as far as politics is
concerned because Wike will exhaust all opportunities
available to him hopefully by May 2016 and he might have
to face the reality which he can easily win now that he has
the followership of majority of his people. So much damage
would have been done to PDP and Wike with Amaechi a
former boss at the centre and fighting a former boy turned
arch rival. So much intrigues to emanate from the bitter
politics in Rivers state in days to come such that nobody can
say categorically where the pendulum might swings. Really
and truly this is change because the country is progressing
beyond what we thought.
Re: Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers by divinehand2003(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wike, Wike, Wike...................
How many times did I call you........,,,,
Flee why you have the time because your immunity is at stake, and EFCC AIN'T SMILING AT THE MOMENT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers by BrBakreez(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
The topic should have read "WIKE THE CREATOR AND VICTIM OF BITTER POLITICS IN RIVERS STATE"
Re: Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers by divinehand2003(m): 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
There is no mama piss or DSS or military to back Wike up now. It's time to show who really won that election after the re-run .
Part 3 of the series is coming soon.

2 Likes

Re: Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers by Koleman(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
when the Professor who served as INEC Returnee Officer for one state could not read what he wrote, We all knew Something was wrong. Even the Wailing wailers know this truth. There is no argument that Rivers is a Pdp state but why did pdp not allow their might and strenght to prevail?? now they shall have to prove that might on the real battle ground.

1 Like

Re: Wike The Creator And Victim Of Bitter Politics Rivers by KHAYGOLD(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
Wike the weak Nyesome. Chey u don see the embarrassment wey rigging don cause u. Wen I tell u sey mk u stop to dey behave like danfo driver u no hear me. Oya mk u face d bit alone jare. Ur food don done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abacha's Loot Is Too Huge For Us To Handle- World Bank / Quick Recipe For The Biafra Brouhaha / 338 People Rescued From Boko Haram - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.