Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (59096 Views)

Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Kwakwanso, Tinubu, Fashola Among Characters In Kanu’s Story About To Shatter Nig / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by simplisity(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2015
Igbos r d jews, if u curse them, u shall be curse, if u bless them, u shall be bless.

6 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobleking2000(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
fulani vs yoruba osinbanjo just a mere commissioner by a fulani man (el rufia). yorubas are FOOLS

11 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

"Have".

Historically, it takes Yoruba elders (not FFK) to bring Yorubas together. While Yoruba kings are flogging igbo miscreants, they shouldn't overlook fulani menace.
Igbo people are diplomatic and brave, Yoruba people must overlook Fulani menace if they don't want to lose more territory like kwara, Igbos don't believe in incessant blood shedding, but Fulani the only language they know is sword which Yoruba cannot withstand

5 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by billyG(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:
Can you imagine telling someone to shut up in his own house? What an audacious act though it can only happen in a master- slave relationship. Thanks to the few courageous ones that gives me hope. More respect to FFK
My frd dnt be so gullible,Kwankwaso never told any1 to STFU.fanny always throwing tantrums like an ape Y didnt he blast kwaso when he was around,he want opc to confront fulanis while he shy away frm leading them to d battle,he later realise he shldnt even be yorubas spokeperson.i no fit laugh those embati & gra gra self.Courage my foot!empty igogon.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by melvinjames: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
wytecat:
If you call the Mods dumb now, they will be like eenhnn!!

See the thread that has been quickly hijacked by ibos before a single Yoruba comment is seen has made FrontPage!

And if ibos get the attention they are looking for now, how is this not already a tribalist thread on FrontPage?

I created this topic and am not Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
The oba in akure took matters into his own hands. Even then, other Yoruba kings kept mum.
It's either they're talking behind closed doors or something is really wrong.
Last I heard, Fulanis were paying Yoruba kings. If true, then something is really wrong.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by sukkot: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
too many flat head infestation in here. lemme get the raid

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mayoroflagoon oops I mean Mayoroflagos, what sayest thou?

6 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
I would just advice kwankwaso to shed any 2019 ambition away, if he is still nursing ANY...he should just forget SW votes..as it stands, they would even prefer Saraki to him...
The guy is a total embarrassment!
There's wisdom in Silence...YORUBAs pls don't engage/dignify him with response again...till the next general election! Gush! The impudence is terrifying!
mumu people

5 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by freekick: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Biawere family they mad gan.
Oceemo:
This looks like a tribal thread.

Men from d east don invade d thread
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rayhut:

Igbo people are diplomatic and brave, Yoruba people must overlook Fulani menace if they don't want to lose more territory like kwara, Igbos don't believe in incessant blood shedding, but Fulani the only language they know is sword which Yoruba cannot withstand

My friend, shut up

Igbos that haven't done anything about one of their leaders death in the hands of Fulani?

Or news that Fulanis are raping their women?

Keep quiet and continue beating your chest on this thread.

Igbo cowards won't abuse a Fulani man, they'll lick his azz like they do Saraki's.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by abbey621(m): 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Look at most of the comments, is it a coincidence that it is coming from a particular tribe or set of people? The same people will now be wondering why everyone is afraid to associate with them or why they have been marginalized. They expect the Yorubas to get angry and wage a useless war, they prefer division instead of unity and would sell their own parents to make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by sukkot: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
biafrans

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by mixedsmile: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
The fulani herdsmen are now torns in our flesh in south.....their is God
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
all of a sudden it has turned to yoruba interest, but if its igbos you would be hearing our land our land.... thunder fire all of una there including that una cursed oba of akure.

19 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by wytecat: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
You can be whatever you want but, it shouldn't have made the FrontPage because of the way it had quickly be taken over by tribalists. And you should even be calling for it to be yanked off, unless this is the purpose you created it for, as the message is already lost whatever that may have been.

Seun must take this thread down or it will be filled against him as one of the evidences that his site encourages tribal conflicts and does not deserve to be working.

melvinjames:

I created this topic and am not Igbo.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by CSTR2: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:

Lesson indeed. What have you 5th class citizen done to the rape going on in Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo by Fulani herdsmen? Nothing. What about the Igala killing you fools cheaply in Anambra, you can only make noise on nairaland. BUhahahaha Chest beaters.

Fulani Herdsmen Raping, Killing Our People – Enugu Women
https://www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people
My friend shut up and get some education, bloody Yoruba dimwit.
Mass rape by some motherless jackals is a criminal offence and should be dealt with by the state authorities. Failure to do so is what may result in jungle justice.
The blatant insult upon injury inflicted by a supposed senator on the honour of the people should be taken with the autmost severity it deserves and countered immediately before it leads to very dangerous outcomes.

5 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrMbaM: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
lygn19:
the yorubas would say kwankwaso is an igbo man in hausa disguise... lol''' mumu set of people from the South West, Oba of Akure get strength let him ban fulanis in ondo and watch if his throne wont go extinct, they only develop strength when it involves igbos.
[/s]

Here is another akpu eating animal from the cursed red mud land, a certified 5th class citizen of Nigeria, a slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Fulani raped your foolish mother and sisters in Enugu but you ediots dare not say anything. They continue to rape your women in Imo, Ebonyi while they kill your people but you are here beating your chest like a castrated monkey. Shame on you.

[size=18pt]Fulani herdsmen raping, killing our people – Enugu women[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/
https://www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Descartes: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
The oba in akure took matters into his own hands. Even then, other Yoruba kings kept mum.
It's either they're talking behind closed doors or something is really wrong.
Last I heard, Fulanis were paying Yoruba kings. If true, then something is really wrong.

When shall the Yorubas learn from history? Your kinsmen once sold MKO for just a plate of porridge cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
lygn19:
all of a sudden it has turned to yoruba interest, but if its igbos you would be hearing our land our land.... thunder fire all of una there including that una cursed oba of akure.

Igbo coward, a Yoruba interest means we extract the leeches and tse-tse flies from the SW or put you to order.

I'm sure the Fulanis on NL are happy that their igbo slaves did their work for them. But plz continue, we're listening wink
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by depezee(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ndi ofe. Fear fear idiots... Mtcheeeew!

5 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
The solution is to start attacking the fulanis and wipe them out!

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

Don't you have Ijaws azz to wipe? Create a Madueke/GEJ thread abeg....
you see what I'm saying, very typical of your folks always dodging facts, have any ijaw man insulted an Ibo man openly? ... Una hypocrisy no get rival undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by kossyablaze(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Bulldoza kestolove95 ilekeh make una come c o!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

My friend, shut up

Igbos that haven't done anything about one of their leaders death in the hands of Fulani?

Or news that Fulanis are raping their women?

Keep quiet and continue beating your chest on this thread.

Igbo cowards won't abuse a Fulani man, they'll lick his azz like they do Saraki's.
mumu, keep beating around d bush first a prominent fool from the Southwest was kidnapped by fulanis out of cowardice u people started saying the fulani herdsmen were igbos in fulani disguise, until the kidnappers were caught immediately u guys changed mouth to that they are ordinary criminals, now a fulani man came to your land and insulted all your elders and leaders story changed that its for yoruba interest, but one igbo man wore a crown to an obas palace and hell let loose, ediots.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by solonazzy: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
lygn19:
the yorubas would say kwankwaso is an igbo man in hausa disguise... lol''' mumu set of people from the South West, Oba of Akure get strength let him ban fulanis in ondo and watch if his throne wont go extinct, they only develop strength when it involves igbos.
As far as we kno, 1 igbo leader directly disrespected ma king in akure, n we flogged him mercilessly...... I'm satisfied with dat.... It's just a pity ffk is d only 1 seeing meanings to all Dis...... Making it obvious it remains political.... Nw Falae was stripped unclad, macheted , beaten mercilessly ...... N d old man survived some hw miraculously...... Just hearing Dis version nw anyway....

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Descartes:

When shall the Yorubas learn from history? Your kinsmen once sold MKO for just a plate of porridge cheesy

I'd ask igbos the same question in the case of Ijaw and Biafra. Ojukwu's greed to include Ijaw sea ports caused the downfall of Biafra. Have you learned? Now youre making the same mistake.

But this i thread is not about igbo cowards, even though it is infiltrated by them, the mission of the thread is to discuss Fulani menace in the SW.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Herald47: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
I learnt in secondary school that the fulanis conquered the yorubas in kwaran and also imposed their emir there,i thought it was a mere fallacy but with the recent happenings am begining to believe that.

10 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrMbaM: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
CSTR2:
My friend shut up and get some education, bloody Yoruba dimwit.
Mass rape by some motherless jackals is a criminal offence and should be dealt with by the state authorities. Failure to do so is what may result in jungle justice.
The blatant insult upon injury inflicted by a supposed senator on the honour of the people should be taken with the autmost severity it deserves and countered immediately before it leads to very dangerous outcomes.
[/s]

You are a shameless animal, a cursed monkey sired by a lazy w.hore. So you dont care about the rape of your foolish mother? You are wicked and heartless, your senile mom was raped by fulani herdsmen and you talking about one foolish criminal offence. Hypocrites like you deserve to be stoned to death for being useless and worthless.

You are here jubilating but dont care about the rape going on in your own region by same fulani people. Shame on you and your cursed family.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by omolami: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
The best thing for the Yorubas is to equally seceede from Nigeria like the ibos. Let the SW form Oduduwa Country and leave the born to rule to rule themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
teeowl:
The solution is to start attacking the fulanis and wipe them out!
dem never born both u, olu falae, oba akiolu, oba of akura even tinubu well to try am.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo / EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.