Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode (59095 Views)

Breaking: Kwakwanso, 10 Kano State Lawmakers Dump APC For PDP / Kwakwanso, Tinubu, Fashola Among Characters In Kanu’s Story About To Shatter Nig / VP Osinbajo, Lai Mo'hamed And Their Deliberate Insult On Nigerians' Intelligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrMbaM: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
lygn19:

mumu, keep beating around d bush first a prominent fool from the Southwest was kidnapped by fulanis out of cowardice u people started saying the fulani herdsmen were igbos in fulani disguise, until the kidnappers were caught immediately u guys changed mouth to that they are ordinary criminals, now a fulani man came to your land and insulted all your elders and leaders story changed that its for yoruba interest, but one igbo man wore a crown to an obas palace and hell let loose, ediots.
[/s]

Akpu eating bas.tard, Why were you silent on the rape going on in Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu? Cos you are a hateful yeebhoe slave born to be foolish and cursed from womb. Your foolish Ohaneze didnt utter any word when the rape was reported, it was only your foolish parents that protest the rape and killings going on in your cursed red mud region. You are a disgrace to your family and whole red mud region.

Fulani herdsmen raping, killing our people – Enugu women

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
lygn19:

mumu, keep beating around d bush first a prominent fool from the Southwest was kidnapped by fulanis out of cowardice u people started saying the fulani herdsmen were igbos in fulani disguise, until the kidnappers were caught immediately u guys changed mouth to that they are ordinary criminals, now a fulani man came to your land and insulted all your elders and leaders story changed that its for yoruba interest, but one igbo man wore a crown to an obas palace and hell let loose, ediots.

No one is beating around the bush. Unless you have a specific conversation you want to hear.

Do you want Yorubas to say they'll go to war for you? Do you want them to say they'll separate Nigeria for you?

90% of comments on this thread were generated by igbo cowards for the same purpose that they can't go to the North/Abuja and demand freedom.

This thread is about Fulanis in the SW. Why igbos are doing Fulani's job for them is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by CSTR2: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are a shameless animal, a cursed monkey sired by a lazy w.hore. So you dont care about the rape of your foolish mother? You are wicked and heartless, your senile mom was raped by fulani herdsmen and you talking about one foolish criminal offence. Hypocrites like you deserve to be stoned to death for being useless and worthless.

You are here jubilating but dont care about the rape going on in your own region by same fulani people. Shame on you and your cursed family.
You don't see the difference between petty criminals and a senator representing your ruling class.? You don't know which one holds more power and importance?
You must have been fed adultrated amala all your life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
depezee:
Ndi ofe. Fear fear idiots... Mtcheeeew!

Lol at this igbo cockroach in one alaba market claiming bravery.

When will Igbos go to the North and demand freedom?

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by kossyablaze(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Here is another akpu eating animal from the cursed red mud land, a certified 5th class citizen of Nigeria, a slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Fulani raped your foolish mother and sisters in Enugu but you ediots dare not say anything. They continue to rape your women in Imo, Ebonyi while they kill your people but you are here beating your chest like a castrated monkey. Shame on you.

[size=18pt]Fulani herdsmen raping, killing our people – Enugu women[/size]

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/20/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-our-people-enugu-women/
https://www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people
Ur papa Bleep up to born u I swear...u r a lowlife,assholee,Omo ale,Ezi,nkita,iyak,brainless gay,imbecilee infact u r an animal.u r a shame!oloshi...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Here is another akpu eating animal from the cursed red mud land, a certified 5th class citizen of Nigeria, a slave to all tribe in Nigeria. Fulani raped your foolish mother and sisters in Enugu but you ediots dare not say anything. They continue to rape your women in Imo, Ebonyi while they kill your people but you are here beating your chest like a castrated monkey. Shame on you.

[size=18pt]Fulani herdsmen raping, killing our people – Enugu women[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2678378/fulani-herdsmen-raping-killing-people
lol... mumu people keep consoling yourself, igbos there is a new tactic to beat this cowards anytime they try any rubbish just speak hausa or fulani.

7 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrMbaM: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
lygn19:
all of a sudden it has turned to yoruba interest, but if its igbos you would be hearing our land our land.... thunder fire all of una there including that una cursed oba of akure.

That thunder fire you and your entire cursed lineage, may they perish before your own eyes. Yeebhoe bast.ard beating his dry chest but cant do anything about the rape going on in his own domain. Woe betides you and your generations.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by wytecat: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Seun take this thread down, and show the world you don't encourage tribal antagonism!

You can even take my handle down with it if you like but this thread needs to go down!
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

Countless Yorubas in Fulani regions?

Where exactly?

FFK is a noisemaker, that's for sure. But in this event, we must overlook the messenger and focus on the riddle.

1. Fulanis are vandalizing farms in the SW

2. Fulanis are murderers.

3. It's not Yorubas fault for Fulani's illiteracy

4. Fulani politicians are rich, so why is the north not developed to a manageable standard?

This is my original post.

If the rest of the south won't end Fulani menace in their region, the SW will.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

My friend, shut up

Igbos that haven't done anything about one of their leaders death in the hands of Fulani?

Or news that Fulanis are raping their women?

Keep quiet and continue beating your chest on this thread.

Igbo cowards won't abuse a Fulani man, they'll lick his azz like they do Saraki's.
Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that Fulani have a fear for, igbos fought them back in Kano, the problem of most Yorubas is that they hardly travel, in the north Fulani fear Igbo and call them nyamiri and shout on few Yorubas living in the north and call them Baralebe, go and find out the meaning of Nyamiri and Baralebe

12 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by igorekpengmail: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Its part of the change u guyz voted for.
Pls kwakwasia kindly unleash mayhem on the rascals of oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:

No one is beating around the bush. Unless you have a specific conversation you want to hear.

Do you want Yorubas to say they'll go to war for you? Do you want them to say they'll separate Nigeria for you?

90% of comments on this thread were generated by igbo cowards for the same purpose that they can't go to the North/Abuja and demand freedom.

This thread is about Fulanis in the SW. Why igbos are doing Fulani's job for them is beyond me.
mumu keep beating around d bush, and be using Biafra as an excuse when u know how much most igbos have spoken against it me included. cowards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by ndcide(m): 10:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
Oh boy!!!!!!

I read that of yinka odumakin, it was strong. But this one from FOK or FFK is just too much.

Hummm, I have nothing else to say.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrMbaM: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
kossyablaze:
My papa Bleep up to born u I swear...my mother is a lowlife,assholee,Omo ale,Ezi,nkita,iyak,brainless gay,imbecilee infact u I am an animal.I am a shame for humanity!oloshi...

You just cursed your senile mother, may her wicked soul rest in hell. Product of baby factory like you amuse me cos you are cursed from womb, woe betides you and your generation, you will all perish together. M.oronic animal
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrEverest(m): 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
PedroJP:
SYf.

Biafra break away will turn a region Islamic forever. Igbos still in Nigeria make Yorubas get mouth. Wonder wat will become of them after Biafra break away, na cleansing go follow any misyarn from Yorubas to Fulanis.

Reason one Nigeria full their heads like say na century TDB dem do 4 dez two wotds "one Nigeria"

We will always come to yorubas aid, cos they fear seeing themselves with fulanis na die, staying on their own na misery. Reason they flood propaganda here and there to frustrate Biafra.

Pls save yoruba from fulanis.
You might be funny but what you said is the absolute truth! The yorubas as well as the middle belt tribes are scared of being left alone with the hausa/fulani & the yorubas knows that if Nigeria breaks today, there is no way they can retrieve illorin from them. Anyway all hope is not lost for them since they can approach the UN for protection.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrMbaM: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
lygn19:

lol... mumu people keep consoling yourself, igbos there is a new tactic to beat this cowards anytime they try any rubbish just speak hausa or fulani.

Accursed b.astard, so yeebhoes cant face them but make noise on nairaland. Imagine this cursed animal, you even have no shame. So they rape your deranged mother for free without any confrontation, you should be stoned to death.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by cabaliciouscabal: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rayhut:
If BIAFRA separate from Nigeria, The Hausa/Fulani will seize Yoruba land, they first of all invade Lagos and install emir as they did in Kwara and continue their conquest until they occupy all the land, fear of Igbos is what is making them to drawback now, when I was in the north they use to call few Yoruba people living there Baraleba.

Have u thought of d ratio at which d igbos ar slaughtered at a sound of a riot.

Cus d fulanis knows dat ur lives doesn't worth more dan dia cow.

#igbosthirdclasscitizens .

#igbosnigeriaslaves.

#menialjobservants.

#Buygalaileteratetraders.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Okeikpu(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
lygn19:
the yorubas would say kwankwaso is an igbo man in hausa disguise... lol''' mumu set of people from the South West, Oba of Akure get strength let him ban fulanis in ondo and watch if his throne wont go extinct, they only develop strength when it involves igbos.
They develop wings cos we don't kill dem like those Fulani termites. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
igbos I urge u all to start learning about the hausa/fulani language and culture, start dressing like them in Yoruba land. As far as u dress like them u can wear 5 crowns to oba of akures palace and even kidnap him and his guards would give way for u. Take it from me ciz right now am on my way to sokoto to get my own fulani attire grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
wytecat:
Seun take this thread down, and show the world you don't encourage tribal antagonism!

You can even take my handle down with it if you like but this thread needs to go down!
Cowardice, cowardly, coward, afraid of Fulani master, at the mention of Fulani most of you will start trembling and be having convulsions and epilepsy

6 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by MrMbaM: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
[s]
CSTR2:
You don't see the difference between petty criminals and a senator representing your ruling class.? You don't know which one holds more power and importance?
You must have been fed adultrated amala all your life.
[/s]

M.oronic oaf, You are a disgrace to all red mud wanderers, so you see nothing wrong in that rape and killings of your kinsmen. You will be killed soon by those fulani since you see nothing wrong there, they will continue to rape your women since you coward see nothing wrong in it. Useless and worthless people.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rayhut:

Igbos are the only tribe in Nigeria that Fulani have a fear for, igbos fought them back in Kano, the problem of most Yorubas is that they hardly travel, in the north Fulani fear Igbo and call them nyamiri and shout on few Yorubas living in the north and call them Baralebe, go and find out the meaning of Nyamiri and Baralebe

lmaooooooooo grin grin grin grin

Thank you for that humor.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by IlekeHD: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
lygn19:
igbos I urge u all to start learning about the hausa/fulani language and culture, start dressing like them in Yoruba land. As far as u dress like them u can wear 5 crowns to oba of akures palace and even kidnap him and his guards would give way for u. Take it from me ciz right now am on my way to sokoto to get my own fulani attire grin

So in other words, igbos fear to misbehave in Yorubaland. We get grin
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by ExInferis(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
omusiliyu:
FFK dont want to go to extinction like Abati, Okupe, Dokubo Asari...

He's deliberately doing this just so that someone from apc would reach out to him. He played the same trick on gej until he got noticed and rewarded. Either that or he wants to be arrested, detained then ultimately freed so that he would be seen as a hero and activist in the south west.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by PedroJP(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrEverest:
You might be funny but what you said is the absolute truth! The yorubas as well as the middle belt tribes are scared of being left alone with the hausa/fulani & the yorubas knows that if Nigeria breaks today, there is no way they can retrieve illorin from them. Anyway all hope is not lost for them since they can approach the UN for protection.

Lol. No b person wey get gut and mouth dey approach UN ?
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:

Accursed b.astard, so yeebhoes cant face them but make noise on nairaland. Imagine this cursed animal, you even have no shame. So they rape your deranged mother for free without any confrontation, you should be stoned to death.
lol... dont worry anyday I go to Yoruba land and feel like raping for free I would just wear my fulani attire and enter one obas palace there is enough coward to abandon there wives and run for me to rape grin.
* though no yoruba girl is worth raping they are too ugly for my liking*

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by solonazzy: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
PedroJP:
But dat Kwankwaso no dey fear oo. Came and insulted them on their land. Na so d master slave relationship reach ?
E pass like dat sef..... Only say if na igbo try am..... Him cane for pass dat Akure guy own
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by JuanDeDios: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Femi, that's Nigeria for you, and you still wonder why some people call Nigeria "a zoo"?
However, the Yollowbas gathered the ant-infested firewood, so they should gladly allow the lizards enjoy their feast!

Yollowbas brought this on themselves. embarassed
Please explain how.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by kossyablaze(m): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
MrMbaM:

You just cursed your senile mother, may her wicked soul rest in hell. Product of baby factory like you amuse me cos you are cursed from womb, woe betides you and your generation, you will all perish together. M.oronic animal
Get lost...I bash one time only.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by depezee(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
I trust my fellow yorubas, from now henceforth we are going to deal mercilessly with gworo eater fulanis and their herdsmen.
Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
Hypocrisy is when Igbos call Yorubas slaves but they're slaves to Ijaws/Yorubas/Fulanis.

As for the topic, the only way to beat them at their game is to focus on the Yoruba interests.
how much dem later sell that weed give u?

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode by mn09abk: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
melvinjames:

http://ynaija.com/femi-fani-kayode-senator-kwakwansos-insult-on-yoruba-elders-will-not-go-unanswered/
In other words yoruba ppl got their ass handed to them n they r scared to say something....If say na Hardworking Igbo ppl wey dey mind their business una fir don start tribal owambe for here....but una dey fear fulani man wey tell una shut up...smh

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.