Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] (5532 Views)

Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... / Sasha P Played The Bridesmaid Role At Her Friend's Wedding(photos) / 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
The youngest Obama daughter Sasha, by
American standards, is now old enough to go on
dates.
She was spotted alongside her date at an
Homecoming event on Saturday night.
The 14 year old rocked a short dress and Adidas
sneakers while her date also looked casual in
jacket and jeans.

http://gistreel.com/2015/10/18/14-year-old-sasha-obama-goes-on-her-first-date-photo/

Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by kayodewizzy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
All d best
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by mowah: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dat guy must be feeling like a baddo, it's not Easy sha grin
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Barbarthundey(m): 4:08am On Oct 27, 2015
14 Gini?
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by nuelzy: 7:16am On Oct 27, 2015
14 ??
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by hyfr(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Hmm. The boy is definitely not her classmate course she doesn't go to school she has private teachers. I'm thinking social media friend or a son of an elite in the country. If it was me in that position, my whole family will only have 1 message for me "Give am Belle"

6 Likes

Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by ValerianSteel(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Truth is both Obama daughters are hot cakes,physically,they have beautiful bodies and cannot be rated as averagely attractive girls.

Now coupled with the fact that they are the first family,anyone would want to have them.I wish them the very best of luck,cause so far they've been humble young girls.
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by flokii: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2015
thank God say no be lesbian..
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by hatux: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2015
hyfr:
Hmm. The boy is definitely not her classmate course she doesn't go to school she has private teachers. I'm thinking social media friend or a son of an elite in the country. If it was me in that position, my whole family will only have 1 message for me "Give am Belle"
gringrin

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Pamelayoung: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2015
hyfr:

Are u 4 real shocked
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by fiftynaira(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
GIVE AM BELLE.....

And u re made for life
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
hyfr:
u funny ooo
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Markieee(m): 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
This Cool Looking Nigga Don Hammer Be That Ooo
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by conjugal(f): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Date.. What of time? cheesy grin
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by icebebe(f): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
hyfr:
and end up in jail grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=icebebe post=39456409]and end up in jail grin grin[/quote Lol.... funny u
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
icebebe:
and end up in jail grin grin
lol
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by shizzy7(f): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
cc, azontoghost, grin grin grin I am here.. How are you?? I've missed all of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by dazzlingd(m): 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
niggers will always be niggers
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Pidggin(f): 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
See how he's holding her cheesy, let her father catch you
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 29, 2015
IF na NIGERIA now, that GUY don die ooooo.

Na point and kill things
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2015
dazzlingd:
niggers will always be niggers
nasooo
Re: 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo] by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
mowah:
Dat guy must be feeling like a baddo, it's not Easy sha grin
haa ko easy ooo

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Cries After Ending Relationship With Ike (photos) ) / Bbnaija: Busty Dorothy Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction (video) / Bbnaija: Look At What Laycon & Nengi Did At The Jacuzzi That Got Fans Reacting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.