Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,720 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) (6957 Views)

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] / Ayo Fayose Dancing With His People (Photos) / Nigerian Military Arrests Boko Haram Commander, Rescues 178 People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by Mcbussy(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Haha...i don't believe it. A presidential candidate of Japan that has very few or no black voters would never say that. If anybody says that in the US of A, he musta kissed his presidential aspirations goodbye, cos I'd have a better chance winning the election. grin
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by joseph1832(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Raymondenyi:
though trump never said this; I really wish he did;
U should be ashamed of yourself for hiding from the truth, the reason africa is retrogressing; the Man made the honest truth, whil u lots leave in denial; how do u think you can grow?
Seems to me you're saying things you don't really understand. He never said it, he said the honest truth

Now listen to me, if you can say those gibberish you said above then perhaps you can also thank the white man for coming here, taking us as slaves.

Bro, do you even know the extent of damage the western world have done on Africa? First there was slavery, then came colonialism, now its neo colonialism. I believe you've never heard of neo colonialism before, if not, you wouldn't have said what you said.
Re: Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) by speedyGonzales: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2015
I haven't seen these on any US news sites... Only Africans attributing it to trump. If Africans are looking for a way to belittle themselves and diminish the efforts of Africans who work hard go ahead. I lived in UK, I have seen lots of lazy white people too. Nothing is black and white. I am lazy, but my dad always hardworking... Lazy people are not exclusive to any race.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Of The Things Lateef Jakande Achieve In 4yrs As Governor Of Lagos / NUT Nominates Obiano As The Best Education Friendly Governor 2017 (Pictured) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Already GONE- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.