Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] (64249 Views)

Buhari Supporters Shut Down Kano As They Hold Prayers And Rally For Him (photos) / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by dealeh: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2015

Lagos Efcc detention cell looks like This …we went there on a fact finding visit to know if the place meets human rights standard and if there are torture chambers there.Horrible looking if you ask me but perhaps good enough for those who embezzle monies and live in luxury!

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELLOW…

SEE MORE @
http://www.gltrends.com/see-the-state-of-efcc-detention-cells-where-they-hold-people-who-embezzle-millions-photos/
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Katastrofy: 2:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tinubu
OshomOLE
Amaechi
ARAgbesola
Fashola
Obasanjo
Timpre sylva

that should be the best place for them..

162 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by madridguy(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
ok
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Kessyy2k4(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
op!cheesy dont u think wil shudtell OBAMA abt itgrin

1 Like

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ok
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by madridguy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
YOU SHOULD HELP EFCC ON THAT.

Katastrofy:
pls taKE TINUBU DER /..

LALASTICLALA

2 Likes

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by whirlwind7(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
I was bracing myself to see something worse.

Now I don't know whether to be relieved it didn't look as horrible as the "normal" naija cells, or to cringe in revulsion because many of it's occupants are likely going to be people used to luxury...especially theiving politicians and civil servants.

Well, I wasn't expecting a luxurious cell either. If you find yourself in this place, then you deserve whatever you got.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by powerfulsettingz: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wooooooh is this where saraki is coming soon??.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by jamex93(m): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
y DAT place con fine like DAT na

I was expecting to see something much more worst
rather na person bedroom I con see

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Omotayor123(f): 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thanks for this OP..
. Efcc too make sense grin cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Omotayor123(f): 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
jamex93:
y DAT place con fine like DAT na

I was expecting to see something much more worst
rather na person bedroom I con see
Haba!!! undecided EFCC custody is not a prison now...
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by tucky200(m): 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
Come on remove that fan away from dia !!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by jamex93(m): 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

at least dey should start making dem know how a prison looks like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by jamex93(m): 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

at least dey should start making dem know how a prison looks like
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by ionsman: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
If you call that horrible, I wonder what you will call this.

That place fine pass some people room...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nelkoko: 2:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Wot nonsense is dis?so pple wey loot moni 4 9ja wey we suspect n dey sure say dem loot go go EFCC office den dem go host dem 4 dat room wey look like hotel room?...Abi is EFCC xpectin d thifelion of Boud.....ll....n?..T.....NU...bU?

3 Likes

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Maghan37: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2015
We get to here complain of Efcc prison because it is meant 4 d rich but we don't hear complains of worst prisons in Nigeria. In fact I'm sure a prisoner 4rm kirikiri will feel like he his in heaven if he is tranfered 2 Efcc prison.(Good 2 know d rich *lso cries).

5 Likes

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by dayo23(f): 2:51pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
pls taKE TINUBU DER /..

LALASTICLALA
if I express wetin dey my mind now Lalasticala go ban me sharply. But I go advise you to pray for God Intervention in your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
And this is my dog house in America.

7 Likes

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by jammani(m): 2:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Lamido was here
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by sammyj: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Chai dairis god ooo. When people said EFFC was under funded earlier this year which was also confirmed by Lamode the past clueless administration wailed sabotaged and blackmail. I wonder is deceiving who now that the truth has finally come out. Wailers association please food has come for you to eat!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Pavore9: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Millions of Nigerians still have no access to this!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Winning123: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Katastrofy:
pls taKE TINUBU DER /..

LALASTICLALA

You are evil minded
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by superior1: 2:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
Compare am to others, this na palace
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by sandrel(f): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
See fine room! No wonder our politicians are eager to steal more money

3 Likes

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by Themandator: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
The Abuja cells is by far better... My because it is the headquarters
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
tucky200:
Come on remove that fan away from dia !!

hehehe you don't want them to come out alive grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by landlord66: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
So nw I knw why 1st to comment is such a big pride after trying since yesterday and cnt even be on page 0
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by kenedy175(m): 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
Amechi's final resting place grin

4 Likes

Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by kenedy175(m): 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2015
sandrel:
G
For G-string
Re: See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] by kennyman2000(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
still nice that way, thought i would be seeing one stinking looking toilet beside their beds..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDA: Major Stephen Datong And His Wife (Picture) / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / Tinubu Is Not Dead Or Hospitalised - Tunde Rahman (Aide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.