Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. (4066 Views)

Wike: Rivers Will Reclaim N13bn Ikoyi Funds / Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again / Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by inlandtaipan: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
I challenge tonyebarcanista to come tell us how we are ijaws. Mind you, I'm an ndoki man from obeta in oyigbo.
Barcanista, never you say that in your life again, please stop speaking nonsense.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Barca isn't a "Dullard" pls...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by inlandtaipan: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Barca isn't a "Dullard" pls...
so what is he? A fooool?

Does being in rivers state make us ijaw? I feel like shooting that guy tonight.

10 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by mandhi(m): 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
Barcanista what do you hav to say to him. Pls respond positively.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
We are waiting for barcanista to tell us that ngwa people have ijaw origin too grin

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by mandhi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
inlandtaipan:
so what is he? A fooool?

It's not be up to that his just airing his view of rivers. Don't make personal. Pls let be united in diversity.
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Dannyset(m): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
inlandtaipan:
so what is he? A fooool?

Are you sure there is not more to this than meet the eyes? I don't think it should be up to this. Barca has always been a gentle guy despite his protection seeking. But when you come clamping on him this way, then you raised so many people suspicion.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by dunkem21(m): 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
You guys should let barcanista be ..
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by inlandtaipan: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
mandhi:

It's not be up to that his just airing his view of rivers. Don't make personal. Pls let be united in diversity.
GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else.
he should think correctly before airing his view, he shouldn't try provoking me with that ndoki is ijaw shiit.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by joeprince23(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
He is yet to tel us which of these is ijaw.... Oyigbo District
1. Asa
2. Komkom
3. Obeama
4. Oyigbo
Ndoki District
1. Afa Uku
2. Afam
3. Afam Nta
4. Azusogu
5. Egberu
6. Mgboji
7. Mrihu
8. Obeakpu
9. Obeta
0. Obumku
1. Okoloma
2. Okponta
3. Umuagbai
4. Umuosi

13 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by dazdilijae(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2015
inlandtaipan:
I challenge tonyebarcanista to come tell us how we are ijaws. Mind you, I'm an ndoki man from obeta in oyigbo.
Barcanista, never you say that in your life again, please stop speaking nonsense.

Please can you tell us the tribe of the Ndoki pple? Ijaw is a tribe while Izon is the language, as far as nigeria is concerned if u r in Rivers state, Bayelsa, or Delta u r either Ijow or igbo.
B4 u begin para here who you be? Ijaw or Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by inlandtaipan: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2015
dazdilijae:

Please can you tell us the tribe of the Ndoki pple? Ijaw is a tribe while Izon is the language, as far as nigeria is concerned if u r in Rivers state, Bayelsa, or Delta u r either Ijow or igbo.
B4 u begin para here who you be? Ijaw or Igbo?
i don't care what ijaw speak, we ndoki people of rivers are as Igbo as our brothers in abia state. Someone will wake up and start writing rubbish on the internet.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please please please..... ... I want that "rudderless expert" to continue, for all his noise ala Rivers matters, he is unwittingly letting it out that his Ogoni and Ijaw are the REAL MINORITIES in the Port Harcourt environs.

The more the outsiders read and digest, the more they'll notice how large the IGBO footprint and spread is within that pseudo region.

Irredentist and revisionist insiders within the Niger Delta must be privately squirming as the concocted "HIS STORY" of Greater Port-Harcourt is being washed off.

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by c33b33(m): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ignore the unenlightened fool. He is seeking relevance just like the nigeria media that never wanted to discuss Biafra but are doing so now.

If he is a yoruba man, Seun would have employed him but he is not. Frontpage article on nairaland is enough for the political jobber.

IPOB #FreeNnamdiKanu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Another impostor from Abia state...haba...
https://www.nairaland.com/2676434/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted/1#39147524
inlandtaipan:
I'm from ibeku in umuahia, Nnamdi KANU is my brother because his mom is my dad's sis. Nnamdi KANU has visited us on couple of occasions, his mom visited me in my year one in school. I remember Nnamdi KANU coming to our house, he's very intelligent, with a wide spectrum of knowledge.

This is not the first time he's been arrested, he has been arrested before for his separatist activity, he was released on bail, I can remember his mom calling and telling my dad on phone.

We love him and our eyes are widely open to see the next point of action, if you think Nnamdi KANU will go down, then you need to take a walk to umuahia and ask of ibeku people.

I want Biafra but not in the violent way, Nnamdi KANU have tried going through the legimate way but all to no avail. Never you blame him for violent words, it was in the process of plying the legimate route that Nigerian govt arrested him the first time.

I swear, Nigeria is in a looming problem, just watch the outcome if Nnamdi KANU is not released.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2015
The Guy dull no be small. Of all places to speak of, it's Ndokiland in Abia and Rivers state.

Is this how Ijaw want to practice their own expansionism? grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2015
Why can't these people let me be? When did the OP become an Ndoki(100% Ijaw) man? Is the OP no longer from Abia state again with Nnamdi Kanu?
inlandtaipan:
He has been arrested before, his father bailed him. His father is a wealth king in afara, ibeku, umuahia.

We people of ibeku are just watching.

That guy is fearless, he's a true son of ibeku.https://www.nairaland.com/2676434/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted/1#39147524

Please respect yourself @OP and stop dragging this for yoir sake.

Cc Truckpusher HopeAtHand Goodboiy IzonOwei

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by menesheh(m): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Another impostor from Abia state...haba...
https://www.nairaland.com/2676434/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted/1#39147524

Matter don end.

He is a fool

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:07am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Why can't these people let me be? When did the OP become an Ndoki(100% Ijaw) man? Is the OP no longer from Abia state again with Nnamdi Kanu?

Please respect yourself @OP and stop dragging this for yoir sake.

Cc Truckpusher HopeAtHand Goodboiy IzonOwei

Lol, you mean Aldophus wabara from Ndoki Abia state, is an Ijaw man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:
The Guy dull no be small. Of all places to speak of, it's Ndokiland in Abia and Rivers state.

Is this how Ijaw want to practice their own expansionism? grin
You can keep the Ndoki in Abia state. Though history beckons that they are Ijaw migrants but I don't bother.

But the Ndoki in Rivers is 500% Ijaw and that I won't bother discussing. Ijawcitizen has dwell more on that but again, I don't have the time. Thanks and goodbye

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by mandhi(m): 12:12am On Oct 27, 2015
Op, learn to listen or read provocative articles (even though the said topic was not provocative in my own view) and still maintain your cool, in a civil manner. Then you can best think of and appropriate answer to any articles.

Anyway, let's keep it cool and civil even with our different views.

GOD Bless Nigeria and everyplace else .
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by mike404(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2015
ITS TIME FOR IJAW NATION TO SAVE WIKE AND THE SACKED LAW MAKERS @ TONYEBARCANISTA
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:17am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You can keep the Ndoki in Abia state. Though history beckons that they are Ijaw migrants but I don't bother.

But the Ndoki in Rivers is 500% Ijaw and that I won't bother discussing. Ijawcitizen has dwell more on that but again, I don't have the time. Thanks and goodbye

Lol! Ijawcitizen was so battered and slaughtered in that thread.

Infact, it turned out that the founders of Bonny and Opobo were Ndoki Igbos.

So, in essence, Opobo and Bonny via Ndoki land is Igboland.
It was the Igbos who were Ndoki Igbos in that founded Bonny and Opobo, but since the minority Ijaws in Opobo now claim Opobo, they get deluded when Ndokis speak of being related to Opobo, thinking Ndokis speak of Ibanis, not knowing that Ndokis speak of Original Ndoki Igbo inhabitants of Bonny and Opobo islands.

14 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2015
menesheh:

Matter don end.

He is a fool
Well, I won't call him a fool(not my nature) but I advice that he ask himself whether he's from Ibeku,Umuaiah in Abia state or from a "phantom" Ndoki in Rivers that he and Nnamdi Kanu are from.

It's sickening bros, I can't waste my time any further.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23am On Oct 27, 2015
mike404:

ITS TIME FOR IJAW NATION TO SAVE WIKE AND THE SACKED LAW MAKERS @ TONYEBARCANISTA
Not just Ijaws, the whole Rivers state will return Wike and the G21 Lawmakers to power.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Ndoki are Igbos that because of oil politics became balkanize into Rivers, Abia and Akwa Ibom states,

The Ndokis are proud Igbos, and even those of them in Rivers insists on being called Igbos and not Igboid.
Those of them in Akwa Ibom are referred as Igbos by their Ibibio neighbors.
Here is what the Akwa-ibom state government calls Ndokis in Akwa ibom:theinknewspaper..com.ng/2014/08/aksg-to-commence-free-education-at.html?m=1

10 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by mike404(m): 12:25am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Not just Ijaws, the whole Rivers state will return Wike and the G21 Lawmakers to power.
GOODLUCK JONATHAN TO YOU THEN
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by mandhi(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, I won't call him a fool(not my nature) but I advice that he ask himself whether he's from Ibeku,Umuaiah in Abia state or from a "phantom" Ndoki in Rivers that he and Nnamdi Kanu are from.

It's sickening bros, I can't waste my time any further.
Might I ask, why this argument. Is it goin to change anything if ndoki are Igbo's or ijaw's.
Cos, the last time I checked I think both the Igbo's and ijaw's are both agitating for BIAFRA or resource control.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Ndoki Ijaaw?chineke help this okrikaa boy

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

u this expansionist ... Do u have any Wikipedia page dat says Ndoki people are ijaw? Or any other factbook? Ndoki people are Igbo subgroup in rivers state nd Abia state ... They said they are not ijaw ,will u force dem?

What do u have to say about Etche people, ogba people in Rivers state ...... Also the Anioma people nd Agbor people in Delta state .... Are they also ijaw?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:35am On Oct 27, 2015
[b] Tuesday, 5 August 2014
AKSG to commence free education at Ohaobu, September

The Akwa Ibom State Government is to extend free and compulsory education policy to Ohaobu Community in Ukanafun Local Government Area next September.

The commissioner for education in the State, Prof (Mrs) Atim Antai disclosed this at Ohaobu during an inspection visit to the area on Friday. The commissioner explained that the visit followed a letter of appeal by the community some months before that their primary school shut down for some years ago. She stated that the school would be re-opened so that their children should enjoy the free education policy of the State Government. She described education as a veritable instrument for the development of the youths who are the leaders of tomorrow.

The commissioner described Ohaobu community as forward-looking and progressive people who seek bright future for their children. She advised Ohaobu people to ensure the protection of facilities that would be provided by the government, for the reopening of the school closed down some years ago because of a little misunderstanding.
The commissioner commended the dogged persistence of the member representing Ukanafun State Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon Aniekan S. Akpan for the spadework he had done towards the re-opening the school. She said the determination of Akpan who is the Deputy Chairman, House Committee on Education and the understanding of the council chairman, Apostle Sylvester Udokang have paid off as free and compulsory education set for the Ibo-speaking frontier Ohaobu community in Ukanafun Local Government Area.

The education commissioner advised Ohaobu people to bury the hatchet as development can only take place in an atmosphere of peace and tranquility even as the guarantee on security has been documented.

In a related development, the council chairman, Apostle Udokang thanked the Ohaobu people for their peaceful disposition and understanding and advised them to support the State Government under Governor Akpabio who has brought free and compulsory education to their doorstep. He charged them to take advantage of the laudable policy to prepare their children for a promising future. The chairman expressed appreciation for the supportive role of Ohaobu community to Ukanafun L.G.A.

The deputy chairman, House committee on education and member representing Ukanafun State Constituency in the Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Aniekan Akpan assured the people of Ohaobu that more dividends of the democracy would be delivered to them. He explained that the State government provided the electricity and the health centre in Ohaobu, advising them to remain law-abiding, as one of their own would represent the community someday. [/b]

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2015
[b] Elder Akpan who is also chairman, House committee on public accounts maintained that the process of integration of a people takes a gradual approach and appealed to the people to continue in their support to local and state governments. The house member expressed appreciation to the chairman house committee on education, Dr (Mrs) Ekaette Ebong Okon and the Ukanafun Chairman for the proactive roles they played in ensuring that the school commences in September. He thanked the people for their understanding, emphasizing that politics is for development and not for enmity and appealed to Ohaobu people for continuous support Governor Akpabio administration. The lawmaker used the occasion to drum support for continuity to herald a government that would continue in the giant studies of Governor Akpabio and even surpasses Uncommon Transformation renaissance.

In an address presented by Mr. Albert Nwoko on behalf on Ohaobu people, the community thanked “our detribalized Governor and uncommon transformer, Chief (Dr) Godswill Akpabio (CON) who graciously gave approval of this visit with a view to transform our school and community. May God richly bless him”. He gave assurance that Ohaobu is a safe home and her people are peace-loving, hospitable and accommodating. In reaffirmation to our earlier resolution whatsoever infrastructure and manpower brought is safe and secure. We are resolute our undertaking”.

Responding, the chairman of State Universal Basic Education Board, Obonganwan Grace Ekong expressed the readiness of the State Government to re-open the primary school in Ohaobu, pointing out that with the co-operation and understanding of the community the children of the community would enjoy the free and compulsory education of the State Government.

The SUBEB chairman charged the people of Ohaobu community to live by their words as they have assuring protection of lives of government officials and property.

The event was attended by SUBEB topbrass, members of executive and legislative arms of Ukanafun Local Government, Ohaobu community leaders, among others. [/b]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Osibanjo Becomes President, Who Becomes VP? / FG Rakes In N393.7bn From VAT In 4 Months / Northerners To Boycott Igbo Traders/Businesses In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.