Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. (4099 Views)

Wike: Rivers Will Reclaim N13bn Ikoyi Funds / Tonyebarcanista Is People Grabbing Again / Tonyebarcanista Is The Man I Want For My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 27, 2015
joeprince23:
He is yet to tel us which of these is ijaw.... Oyigbo District
1. Asa
2. Komkom
3. Obeama
4. Oyigbo
Ndoki District
1. Afa Uku
2. Afam
3. Afam Nta
4. Azusogu
5. Egberu
6. Mgboji
7. Mrihu
8. Obeakpu
9. Obeta
0. Obumku
1. Okoloma
2. Okponta
3. Umuagbai
4. Umuosi

igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2015
Lol! Even the Ndoki that were balkanized into Akwa Ibom still hold tight to their Igbo identity, and are seeking to re unite with their kin and Kith in Abia.

Even Akwa-ibom government recognize them as Igbos.

But the land grabbing Ijawman will tag a people who call God Chukwu, Chineke, and not Tamuno Ijaw.

You think these Ndoki people are like Igboids that you play those silly games of you are not Igbo with. They will chew and spit you out if you bring your Ijaw expansionism plan to their lands, ask Ogonis what happened at Okoloma.

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:56am On Oct 27, 2015
The orders to the illegal and unprecedented Task Force were simple: "box in the Ogoni and subject them to the authority of the Rivers State Internal Security Task Force." Ogoni, in a small area, surrounded to the south by the Okrika and Andoni Ijaws, to the north by the Ndoki Igbos, and to the east by the Ibibios, was easy to so "box in". Besides, the Ogoni were unarmed and it would be a goon force indeed that could not box them in easily. Besides, federal troops were already in Ogoni, at MOSOP's invitation. It is pertinent that not a single Ogoni soldier or mobile policeman was ever allowed to serve in the Internal Security Task Force. http://www.ratical.org/corporations/KSWstmt.html

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 12:59am On Oct 27, 2015
Above is what Saro Wiwa, an Ogoni man called Ndokis in Rivers state.

Ogonis are Ndokis. and Ijaws neighbors, and so know who is who.

And to make matters worst, Ndoki land has no border with Ijawland,

Ndokiland is separated by Imo river from Bonny and Opobo, both of which are traditionally Igbo lands.

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2015
Barcanista has finally lost his senses.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 1:02am On Oct 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Barcanista has finally lost his senses. But I am sure he can get his senses if he goes to Okoloma or Afam ukwu and tell the people that they are Ijaws, they will beat his senses back to him.

He thinks this is Ikwerre and Ogba scenario.

7 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by pazienza(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 27, 2015
grin cheesy
pazienza:
Barcanista has finally lost his senses. But I am sure he can get his senses if he goes to Okoloma or Afam ukwu and tell the people that they are Ijaws, they will beat his senses back to him.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by inlandtaipan: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Another impostor from Abia state...haba...
https://www.nairaland.com/2676434/radio-biafras-nnamdi-kanu-granted/1#39147524

oh please shut up, who's an impostor. My paternal home is ibeku in abia state while my maternal home is obeta in oyigbo.

You think I'm in for all these lie you people do on Nairaland? I virtually grew up in oyigbo and never you call us ijaw. I have stayed more in oyigbo than abia.

I knew you were going to go look this thread, you are duller than I thought.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by inlandtaipan: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

don't mind him, he's now an official animal of this forum

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 27, 2015
stop been clownish tonyebarcanista made clear his point that any part that chose to be Biafra (Igbo thing) is free to go stop trying to make foolish headlines like this, other wise I will question ur ability to read and comprehend.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by IGBOPRINCE: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2015
LordMecuzy:
Barca isn't a "Dullard" pls...
this is not politics , this is history ok. So in history he is a dullardino.

Let him come and prove to us how?
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

dont mind all this Aba people impersonating Ndoki, etche, ikwerre and Anioma.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by IGBOPRINCE: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2015
joeprince23:
1. Asa
2. Komkom
3. Obeama
4. Oyigbo
Ndoki District
1. Afa Uku
2. Afam
3. Afam Nta
4. Azusogu
5. Egberu
6. Mgboji
7. Mrihu
8. Obeakpu
9. Obeta
0. Obumku
1. Okoloma
2. Okponta
3. Umuagbai
4. Umuosi
imagine mmba mmiri laying claims to these places.

The guy daft gon.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by IGBOPRINCE: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You can keep the Ndoki in Abia state. Though history beckons that they are Ijaw migrants but I don't bother.

But the Ndoki in Rivers is 500% Ijaw and that I won't bother discussing. Ijawcitizen has dwell more on that but again, I don't have the time. Thanks and goodbye
you don dey dull like buhari wey no sabi history at all.

Na ogogoro yu take before you uttered this statement
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by anachy: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2015
inlandtaipan:
oh please shut up, who's an impostor. My paternal home is ibeku in abia state while my maternal home is obeta in oyigbo.

You think I'm in for all these lie you people do on Nairaland? I virtually grew up in oyigbo and never you call us ijaw. I have stayed more in oyigbo than abia.

I knew you were going to go look this thread, you are duller than I thought.
you messed up nigga, did you type this statement to clear yourself before. You re igbo, so face your state. You re not ndoki since you ve not said it in your last update. You just wanted to belong cos of the new history in town. Ndoki is ijaw, that I ve heard from tonyebacarnista. grin
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by cheruv: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

gringringrin
I kuola the guy shege!
Imagine claiming ndoki,bonny and opobo as ijaw
Mtschewww angry

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by doublewisdom: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:
I agree.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by amakaobiemeka: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

u would get many igbos dumping their roots and claiming niger delta. Typing rubbish claiming u dont speak 4 them. Dont be intimitated, that is who they are, they only want niger delta land. U speak the mind of all niger deltas, no niger delta nt even the barren hausa would seceed their land to imposters. The bakassi battle by cross river shows it. If u spoke 4 cross river then they would say its ur opinion alone. Niger delta have differences yes! But one voice is what they speak with and that is where u stand
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by ariesbull: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
joeprince23:
1. Asa
2. Komkom
3. Obeama
4. Oyigbo
Ndoki District
1. Afa Uku
2. Afam
3. Afam Nta
4. Azusogu
5. Egberu
6. Mgboji
7. Mrihu
8. Obeakpu
9. Obeta
0. Obumku
1. Okoloma
2. Okponta
3. Umuagbai
4. Umuosi

All these are basically igbo names...are ijaw so stupid that they forget to name towns after their tribes

This is to show how ijaw lies

Even Bonny or ubani is an igbo word
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by ariesbull: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2016
Hi

Which Niger Delta ..pls be specific here

Imo and abia are also in Niger Delta
amakaobiemeka:
u would get many igbos dumping their roots and claiming niger delta. Typing rubbish claiming u dont speak 4 them. Dont be intimitated, that is who they are, they only want niger delta land. U speak the mind of all niger deltas, no niger delta nt even the barren hausa would seceed their land to imposters. The bakassi battle by cross river shows it. If u spoke 4 cross river then they would say its ur opinion alone. Niger delta have differences yes! But one voice is what they speak with and that is where u stand
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by ariesbull: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
pazienza:

That was since 1759BC when Arthur guiness gave us stout bacanista went gaga literally knowing
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by ariesbull: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2016

dont mind all this Aba people impersonating Ndoki, etche, ikwerre and Anioma.

Nobody has opined nonsense here
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by ariesbull: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2016
pazienza:
Lol! Even the Ndoki that were balkanized into Akwa Ibom still hold tight to their Igbo identity, and are seeking to re unite with their kin and Kith in Abia.

But the land grabbing Ijawman will tag a people who call God Chukwu, Chineke, and not Tamuno Ijaw.

You think these Ndoki people are like Igboids that you play those silly games of you are not Igbo with. They will chew and spit you out if you bring your Ijaw expansionism plan to their lands, ask Ogonis what happened at Okoloma.

Classic ..where is ezepromoe
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by docadams: 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Hmmmmmmm

You are a very mean undertaker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by comfokon: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
pazienza:

Lol! Ijawcitizen was so battered and slaughtered in that thread.

Infact, it turned out that the founders of Bonny and Opobo were Ndoki Igbos.

So, in essence, Opobo and Bonny via Ndoki land is Igboland.
It was the Igbos who were Ndoki Igbos in that founded Bonny and Opobo, but since the minority Ijaws in Opobo now claim Opobo, they get deluded when Ndokis speak of being related to Opobo, thinking Ndokis speak of Ibanis, not knowing that Ndokis speak of Original Ndoki Igbo inhabitants of Bonny and Opobo islands.

you're a blind lier. bonny was never founded by an Igbo. Jaja of opobo was enslaved to bonny and it was already an established trading town, vey successful. Read about the war and exile that jaja faced when he wanted to rise as a king. Oko Jumbo and other indigenous native rejected him.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by comfokon: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
pazienza:

My dear, don't turn history upside down, it is a known fact that part of Abia was traditionally an Ibibio land. The igbo's you see in Akwa Ibom are settlers, they are not indigenous.
Re: Tonyebarcanista Is A Dullard, We Ndoki In Rivers Will Never Be Ijaws. by comfokon: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
pazienza:
Above is what Saro Wiwa, an Ogoni man called Ndokis in Rivers state.

Ogonis are Ndokis. and Ijaws neighbors, and so know who is who.

And to make matters worst, Ndoki land has no border with Ijawland,

Ndokiland is separated by Imo river from Bonny and Opobo, both of which are traditionally Igbo lands.

Bonny was a successful land before the outside world even heard about the Igbos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From The 2nd Niger Bridge. / PDP Salutes Nigerian Workers For Their Service To The Country / Oduduwa Republic Agitators Started Showing Up On The Protest Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.