Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. (76430 Views)

Top 6 Nigerian Celebrities Living Luxurious Lifestyles / Top 6 Nigerian Celebrities Living Luxurious Lifestyles(photos) / Some World Celebrities, Famous People That Died Too Young. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Benoxvals(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
hyfr:
Is there any way, wizkid, olamide, davido, don jazzy, p square and other nigerian celebrities can see this stuff?? Olamide that's not worht up to $2M is driving a $200 000 car, but men worth billions are driving a $4000 car. Our nigerian celebrities behave like teenagers, someone will buy a gold wrist watch and show the whole world, buy a necklace, shoe etc and show the world. Mtcheww smh

Vanity salves-Kendrick Lamar

1 Like

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by onisol(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
we all go get dere na we no go show too much
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Louislewis: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=20pt]With our quest to be worshipped, no single African man or woman. That is why; we leave a life of embezzlement.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Elxandre:

Even if you spend all your money, you can't change Nigeria alone.

I still don't see the any reason why you'd be rich and live miserly.
Just donate all the money to charity if you don't need it.

I too kno is worrying u
So charity is not part of helping nigeria again??

So u tink my help wud b for d rich??

Clean ur glasses nd proof read my post again
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by sapientia(m): 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let them come and drive them in Naija roads
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Xzevian(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chai! money is good. Am still in the making and by the time I finished, we shall meet at the top
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by DorisK(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Still scrolling to see a picture of a black man.......cos am black
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by macville2: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
this doesn't mean those that drive the expensive cars are not humble,it is just a matter of choice ! if I have money to buy an expensive car that would give me more comfort an the road I will get it.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by loiszandi(f): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
No body from Nigeria.........oh!!!!!
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by October1960: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
They worked hard for their money and they probably share and give money to the needy.

Meanwhile our corrupt government officials and their children that inherit stolen money will be showing off with blink blink.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by alaskido(m): 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
These are all white people. We can understand this. I thought you were about to show us some Nigerian billionaires who live cheap because I know my brothers and sisters, this is not possible.

Nija, we like to show ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by October1960: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
No need for Tribalism. Your comments are wise and apply to all tribes in Nigeria. ALL tribes in Nigeria are prone to show-off mentality. Especially sad in country with so much poverty caused by greedy wicked corrupt governments, superstition and over religiosity.

hensben:
Igbo man mentality. Giving to humanity is the best way to show God and man you are really blessed not by flaunting wealth while your neighbor go to bed on empty stomach.
Western world will keep on developing because they put humanity service above every other thing.
Now see the logic of white men; if your neighbor is happy no need for you to hire security personnel to secure you and your house as a wealthy man. The money you will be using to pay force men have being invested on your neighbor, everybody is happy so no security worries.
Before in Nigeria pastors don't surround themselves with force men but now it's happening why? Because they are beginning to live exorbitant life in expense of their members. Mind you, God is not against riches but help the needy with it, don't rub it in their faces and don't boast about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by BodyKiss(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
tmxme:
Them just they obey strict warning from their babalawos na.

Are people really this stup!d?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by 400billionman: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Explorers:
6. Jose Mujica, Uruguayan President(1978 Volkswagen Beetle).

Jose Mujica, president of Uruguay since 2010, is known to be the world’s poorest president. Jose donates more than 90% of his $12,000 per month salary to benefit the poor and to help small entrepreneurs. If we need more of anything in this world, it would be more people like this. This man doesn’t put value on his appearance or clothes. He is criticized for his posture and clothes, but Jose puts more value on other things in life instead. The president and his wife work the land themselves, growing flowers. This austere lifestyle and the fact that Mujica donates about 90% of his monthly salary, equivalent to $12,000 (£7,500), to charity has led him to be labelled the poorest president in the world." I'm called the poorest president', but I don't feel pooI, ive lived like this most of my life," he says, sitting on an old chair in his garden, using a cushion favoured by Manuela the dog. "I can live well with what I have." His charitable donations which benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs mean his salary is roughly in line with the average Uruguayan income of $775 (£485) a month.

source: http://astoundable.com/worlds-poorest-president/

Average Uruguayan income, $775 or N170,000 monthly. How many Nigerians earn this amount monthly. ?

1 Like

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by swagifted(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Explorers:
11. AZIM PREMJI.

EST. NET WORTH $19.1BN.

One of the richest men in India, the chairmanof Wipro, he’s known for his focused concernwith the company’s resources. That extends to monitoring toilet-paper and switching off lights when leaving an office; apparently he still takes rickshaws to and from the airport.

http://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/10-billionaires-live-surprisingly-normal-lives/
cc: Dominique
indians are naturally thrifty already
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by tmxme(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
We still have dumb people yapa na.if you be billionaire and you dey cruise your private keke napep, just caption that in one word
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by hensben(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
October1960:
No need for Tribalism. Your comments are wise and apply to all tribes in Nigeria. ALL tribes in Nigeria are prone to show-off mentality. Especially sad in country with so much poverty caused by greedy wicked corrupt governments, superstition and over religiosity.

Sorry about the Igbo part, it's becauae the guy I mentioned is Igbo. Yeah it applicable to all tribes in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gogobiri Lalas net worth N12 chop guguru and epa for breakfast just because he can
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by ManTiger(m): 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Explorers:
10. CARLOS SLIM HELÚ: EST. NET WORTH $70BN.

He’s up there with Bill Gates and Warren Buffett competing for the title of richest man in the world but Slim is by no means an excessive spender. The mobile phone magnate owns a 6-bedroom home, and has done for the past three decades; he also drives himself to work everyday.
This guy is an evil genius, he has improvised the whole of Mexico. He controls the economy. He produces everything.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by smuth(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Funjosh:

The current Nigerian President can also do such but I doubt if those law maker will allow him lipsrsealed

[size=13pt]Did you smoke weed this afternoon? Who told you Buhari is not a millionaire and doest spend lavishly? His wife's watch is worth 34,500 pounds, his children school abroad(na why then no school for Nigeria to save cost), he owns a farm, he own houses, he has share in banks...abeg no compare Buhari with those people, na gullible people like you na him Buhari dey deceive...person wey talk sey him get just one million naira before election and now declared 30 millions in his account and asset cannot be trusted.[/size]
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by logica(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
When you are truly rich, you don't have anybody to impress because they already know you got the dough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by favourlove1: 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Funjosh:

The current Nigerian President can also do such but I doubt if those law maker will allow him lipsrsealed
for ur mind ba? A man who owns properties in 3 major cities in nigeria with shares runing into millions. You do you choose to be this gullible to believe buhari?
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by oz4real83(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Explorers:
11. AZIM PREMJI.

EST. NET WORTH $19.1BN.

One of the richest men in India, the chairmanof Wipro, he’s known for his focused concernwith the company’s resources. That extends to monitoring toilet-paper and switching off lights when leaving an office; apparently he still takes rickshaws to and from the airport.

http://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/10-billionaires-live-surprisingly-normal-lives/
cc: Dominique
. Still boarding keke napep despite the billions! God please give me a humble heart! Pride will not deprive me of your wishes in my life!!!
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by acenazt: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

E go good. If U be woman, man no go follow U for ya money. If U he man, e go better sef
na guy i be ohh.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by acenazt: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
legalwealth:

Ha!
Still manage to live in a room self-contained na!
i grew up in that neighborhood cant get out of there.

1 Like

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Akinrogun(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
acenazt:
Me- my networth is close to six million but i still live in a one room face me i face you house. I don't even have a car
.....six million Zimbabwe money right?
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by InvertedHammer: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
/
Nigeria's measure of wealth is by how loud and a spendthrift one is probably because the average lifespan is about 50.

The most "showy" fellow is the richest. SMH.
I remember Goddax used to drive 504 in Enugu. Not until his death did people know that he was involved in a 419 deal that netted $240million from Brazil. Folks who collected $300k were moving in convoys with sirens and retinue of security details.

But then again, it is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Honda completed work in these series of models!
Explorers:
4. Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.

The American business magnate and investor was born in New Mexico and his humble beginnings is considered as one of the crucial reasons for his massive success. His current net worth is estimated to be somewhere near $30 billion but tech genius still drives a 1996 Honda Accord. The same model today would cost below $4,000.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by acenazt: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
Akinrogun:

.....six million Zimbabwe money right?
just cause you cant make 100 naira doesn't mean its impossible

1 Like

Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by sylve11: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Explorers:
6. Jose Mujica, Uruguayan President(1978 Volkswagen Beetle).

Jose Mujica, president of Uruguay since 2010, is known to be the world’s poorest president. Jose donates more than 90% of his $12,000 per month salary to benefit the poor and to help small entrepreneurs. If we need more of anything in this world, it would be more people like this. This man doesn’t put value on his appearance or clothes. He is criticized for his posture and clothes, but Jose puts more value on other things in life instead. The president and his wife work the land themselves, growing flowers. This austere lifestyle and the fact that Mujica donates about 90% of his monthly salary, equivalent to $12,000 (£7,500), to charity has led him to be labelled the poorest president in the world." I'm called the poorest president', but I don't feel pooI, ive lived like this most of my life," he says, sitting on an old chair in his garden, using a cushion favoured by Manuela the dog. "I can live well with what I have." His charitable donations which benefit poor people and small entrepreneurs mean his salary is roughly in line with the average Uruguayan income of $775 (£485) a month.

source: http://astoundable.com/worlds-poorest-president/

sad.....cool
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by Akinrogun(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
acenazt:
just cause you cant make 100 naira doesn't mean its impossible

lwkmd.....u are high on cheap weed.....without being immodest I roll in millionaires circles courtesy of inherited fortunes.

by d way my initial comment was nt meant to demean u.....jst being comedic...so chill.
Re: Some World Billionaires, Celebrities Living A Humble Life With Simple Cars. by banio: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
hyfr:
Is there any way, wizkid, olamide, davido, don jazzy, p square and other nigerian celebrities can see this stuff?? Olamide that's not worht up to $2M is driving a $200 000 car, but men worth billions are driving a $4000 car. Our nigerian celebrities behave like teenagers, someone will buy a gold wrist watch and show the whole world, buy a necklace, shoe etc and show the world. Mtcheww smh

Even American celebs do thesame. Also our roads are bad, so U must be prepared

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo / Regina Daniels Shutdowns Children's Day Concert As Ned Nwoko Gives N20million / Celebrities React To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D' Third

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.