Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. (3287 Views)

Biafra: Why Nnamdi Kanu Has Not Been Re-arrested ā€“ IGP / Biafra: Why Iā€™m Flouting Bail Conditions ā€“ Nnamdi Kanu / Ibo Leaders Have Failed To Speak Up And Reprimand Action Of Mike The Dog Catcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by EternalTruths: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Get some education about referendum first....

My advice to you

Start planting cocoa

Because

Biafra and Niger Delta republics will stand

Lagos will no longer enjoy monopoly of sea port and so will decline

Mass migration out of Lagos will reduce Lagos economic potentials

UN referendum or WAR cool

5 Likes

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by EternalTruths: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
trapQ:
Do you know that burning a county's flag is treasonous?? Like an earlier poster said. The Scots didn't call the UK a zoo and didn't insult the Queen, her family and every other UK citizen apes, baboons etc. The biafran struggle was never properly done. You don't go about spewing stupidity and waywardness all over the place because you want to secees. No.

Nnamdi KANU is educated but acts like a stark illiterate. He knows how things are done and if he followed the right steps, more people would've been singing his praises instead of bashing him. No one is stopping the actualization of Biafra. Its a matter of being civil and asking for a peaceful referendum, not insulting Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba all day everyday.

Answer the question first

Only then will I discuss with you.
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by EternalTruths: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
trapQ:
Do you know that burning a county's flag is treasonous?? Like an earlier poster said. The Scots didn't call the UK a zoo and didn't insult the Queen, her family and every other UK citizen apes, baboons etc. The biafran struggle was never properly done. You don't go about spewing stupidity and waywardness all over the place because you want to secees. No.

Nnamdi KANU is educated but acts like a stark illiterate. He knows how things are done and if he followed the right steps, more people would've been singing his praises instead of bashing him. No one is stopping the actualization of Biafra. Its a matter of being civil and asking for a peaceful referendum, not insulting Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba all day everyday.

Answer the question first

Only then will I discuss with you.

What did Nigeria do to peaceful MASSOBIANS.?
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by OBAGADAFFI: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
aresa:
How come Ibo leaders locally, Nationally and elected leaders haven't said a word or join voices to either side with the agitators or speak up against their efforts?

Why?

Are they all cowards?

Don't forget that The Great ZIK OF AFRICA never supported Biafra.

The way ZIK couldn't call Ojukwu to order, today the same Igbo leaders can't control the is youths.
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by citizenY(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2015
carnegiefan:

I fear a silent enemy more than a noisy one.
So, we maintain stoic silence until our enemies finish making their moves.

What a joke.... who making noise now and the moves? It is better to disengage amicably. There should be no rancour and hurling abusive words. Surely this is not what the Scots and Catalans are doing. The cross cultural and commercial ties between us cannot close shop overnight so these bridges must not be burnt. You cannot cut your nose to spite your face. Ur will be a dreadful experience.
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by EternalTruths: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
citizenY:

What a joke.... who making noise now and the moves? It is better to disengage amicably. There should be no rancour and hurling abusive words. Surely this is not what the Scots and Catalans are doing. The cross cultural and commercial ties between us cannot close shop overnight so these bridges must not be burnt. You cannot cut your nose to spite your face. Ur will be a dreadful experience.

Stop deceiving yourself

Nigeria is gone

Igbos will get a UN referendum since Nigerians have vowed to be unfair to the old Eastern Region cool
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by citizenY(m): 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

Stop deceiving yourself

Nigeria is gone

Igbos will get a UN referendum since Nigerians have vowed to be unfair to the old Eastern Region cool

One of the cardinal principles of the UN is non interference in the internal affairs of members. Though not followed to the letter, I do not see the attraction to-do so. That region is no Libya,Syria or Israel or even Afghanistan . Some "juicy " portions are not even buying the idea, which is a minus.
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by EternalTruths: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
citizenY:

One of the cardinal principles of the UN is non interference in the internal affairs of members. Though not followed to the letter, I do not see the attraction to-do so. That region is no Libya,Syria or Israel or even Afghanistan .

Go back and read again UN charter on self determination and referendum cool
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by badnature: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
@aresa in all days in the ZOO! have you ever come across the word"referendum" in the ZOO constitution? if you're answer is no,WHY are you now comparing us with the Scottish? on what exactly happened in the zoo in 1945 i can see your not even familiar with the ZOO history,and I think you should go and take issue with your parents who failed to educate you! about the history of the ZOO not me.am not here to educate black monkeys! baboons and monkeys every were.that you can put one or two words together to form a sentence those not mean your educated.and if your unfortunate enough to school in the ZOO,sorry I can't help you
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by citizenY(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
EternalTruths:

The charter is not manna from heaven and not cast in iron. In international politics there must be an attraction or strategic interest among others. Show me the attraction.
Do not get me wrong, I have no problem with your demands. Let there be peace .
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by citizenY(m): 12:09am On Nov 08, 2015
EternalTruths:

The charter is not followed to the letter. Get real. We are talking realpolitik here. The charter cannot be function or be enforced without the consent of the affected member state. Why was it not invoked in 1966?
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by aresa: 12:16am On Nov 08, 2015
badnature:
@aresa in all days in the ZOO! have you ever come across the word"referendum" in the ZOO constitution? if you're answer is no,WHY are you now comparing us with the Scottish? on what exactly happened in the zoo in 1945 i can see your not even familiar with the ZOO history,and I think you should go and take issue with your parents who failed to educate you! about the history of the ZOO not me.am not here to educate black monkeys! baboons and monkeys every were.that you can put one or two words together to form a sentence those not mean your educated.and if your unfortunate enough to school in the ZOO,sorry I can't help you

Ode, you brought up the Scots and compared Nigeria with the Scots, I didn't.

Learn how to read and comprehend even your own unintelligent gibberish.

Btw, too bad you and your family members are today animals and members of the same zoo..
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by badnature: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2015
@aresa were you not the person that says the Scottish are not calling the queen untreatable name,eh drunkard like you.are you also having a problem of memory loss? didn't you say the Scottish chose civilized way(referendum) and I will ask you again have you ever come across the word"referendum" in the ZOO constitution?

4 Likes

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by Uchexxy(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2015
trapQ:

My brother it seems u are educated so I'll ask u. which part of your 1999 constitution gives d right for a referendum to be passed? last year when u had a confab, didn't u guys say the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable and shouldn't be brought forward? So bros how do u expect us to host a referendum in this environment? btw u don't just call for a referendum without proper sensitization of the people else u will lose it. but as it stands now, more people are becoming aware of d struggle and it will continue to be so until every biafran comes to his right state of mind
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by Ngwaukwu1(m): 12:46am On Nov 08, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]
Get some education about referendum first....

citizenY:

The charter is not followed to the letter. Get real. We are talking realpolitik here. The charter cannot be function or be enforced without the consent of the affected member state. Why was it not invoked in 1966?

I suspect you are unaware of the fact that the UN declaration on the rights of Indigenous Peoples to self-determination, on which this current agitation is hinged, was only made in 2007 so could not have been invoked in 1966.

1 Like

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by aresa: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
badnature:
@aresa were you not the person that says the Scottish are not calling the queen untreatable name,eh drunkard like you.are you also having a problem of memory loss? didn't you say the Scottish chose civilized way(referendum) and I will ask you again have you ever come across the word"referendum" in the ZOO constitution?
[/s]

Stop asking me dumb questions, you brought up the Scots, not me.

Btw. You and your family members are part of the zoo so ask them the dumb question.
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by JustOzito(f): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2015
Just as the northerners are silent on the boko haram issue. Op pls go get ursef busy allow biafrans to fight for the actualization of biafra. Stop drinking panadol on their behalf.
See am Busybody

2 Likes

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 08, 2015
Keep talking from both sides of your mouth.

but know this, This is NOT 1967.

This is 2015.

Biafrans are no more running like we did in 1966

Biafrans are no more scared.

Biafrans are no longer approaching things without a solid plan.

Now we are prepared, just watch as the days unfold before your very eyes.

You guys thought that we will start with violence, but to your surprise, we started with peaceful demonstrations.

Of course, violence will still come, but when it finally comes, Nigeria will be all alone.

The international community will abandon you guys. Even Britain will be too ashamed to give you guys any assistance.

Freedom is not given, it is taken, so be getting ready to meet Biafrans in the Battle field soon.

Finally, we are not waiting for your stupid referendum, because we know that you lazy parasites we never allow it.

I just dey laugh..

aresa:

To tell you the truth, they don't support anything and this is why they are silent.

Their silence spells doom for the misguided youths shouting biafra all over the place and they don't secede in 2015 with armed resurrection like the kanu guy is agitating for, it's done by global support and popular referendum.

Ojukwu's adventure really should be a teaching moment for these misguided youths and their pointless adventure. Ojukwu wasn't eternally committed to any biafra dream hence walking off the battle field nonchalantly then return to Nigeria years later to fraternize with the same people he sacrificed the lives of his own people to fight.

After returning to Nigeria, he fought successfully to regain his Nigerian military rank and his military pension, he lived the good life and even team up with the same people he fought and even advised his own people to support and vote for IBB.

Ojukwu died with Nigerian flag over his coffin so exactly what biafra are they shouting?

Ibo leaders care less about biafra hence their silence......

2 Likes

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by aresa: 2:05am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
saynotolies:
Keep talking from both sides of your mouth.

but know this, This is NOT 1967.

This is 2015.

Biafrans are no more running like we did in 1966

Biafrans are no more scared.

Biafrans are no longer approaching things without a solid plan.

Now we are prepared, just watch as the days unfold before your very eyes.

You guys thought that we will start with violence, but to your surprise, we started with peaceful demonstrations.

Of course, violence will still come, but when it finally comes, Nigeria will be all alone.

The international community will abandon you guys. Even Britain will be too ashamed to give you guys any assistance.

Freedom is not given, it is taken, so be getting ready to meet Biafrans in the Battle field soon.

Finally, we are not waiting for your stupid referendum, because we know that you lazy parasites we never allow it.

I just dey laugh..

[/s]

Stay away from crack...

1 Like

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 08, 2015
The time for gossips, lies, manipulation and propaganda are almost over.

Soon you will have to leave you PC and come and face the Biafrans.

I pity you, cos hunger go wire una well well for this una Zoo, by the time the Biafrans leave.

aresa:

Stay away from crack...
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by Demdem(m): 2:18am On Nov 08, 2015
I challenge anyone to point to just one responsible iboman that supports this Biafra thrash.
All I see are just riff-raffs, nonentities and hopeless fools in their large numbers disturbing the businesses and movement of responsible ibo men on ibo soil.
I Av dozens of ibo friends and business partners and not a single one support this nonsense. All complain bitterly how this nonsense his affecting their livelihood.

1 Like

Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by aresa: 2:35am On Nov 08, 2015
[s]
saynotolies:

The time for gossips, lies, manipulation and propaganda are almost over.

Soon you will have to leave you PC and come and face the Biafrans.

I pity you, cos hunger go wire una well well for this una Zoo, by the time the Biafrans leave.

[/s]

I remember telling you to stay away from crack...
Re: Re: Biafra. Why Are Ibo Leaders Silent. by mekaboy(m): 6:25am On Nov 08, 2015
They know the biafran fight is a waste of time. They just want to maintain peace in their state and focus on governance.

They want to allow the youths who have not seen war to excit themselves abit with this useless venture for a while.

Its only a while before someone takes over from kanu and they will have 2 fractions of ipop . Just like there is massob and ipop.

Then the 2 fractions confront each other, they all end in the police net.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence Of Illuminati In Saraki And Buhari / ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu / Uche Secondus Must Apologize For Civil War Comparison Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.