Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu (40454 Views)

Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2017
By John Owen Nwachukwu on July 3, 2017

Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has given reason why he is breaching his bail conditions fearlessly.

Kanu, speaking in a video interview with some journalists, also cleared the air on his stand over Anambra governorship election billed for November, and his call for Igbos not to worship in churches owned by Yoruba pastors.

Kanu said he was flouting his bail conditions because Buhari had not been held to account first for flouting all the court orders to free him, free El-Zakzaky, Igbo musician Bight Chimezie and others who are still being detained by the Department of State Services, DSS.

Asked if he has backed down on his earlier comment that Igbos should not worship in churches owned by Yorubas, Kanu said, “Yes, because they (Yoruba people) have changed.”

He also maintained that IPOB members in Anambra will not participate in the coming governorship election.

When asked if such order will not result to bloodshed or violence, he explained, “How can there be bloodshed when you seat in your house and enjoying Ofe nsala on 18th of November 2017, how is that possible?”

“There’ll be no movement, no cats no dogs no chickens outside. There’ll be nothing”, he added.

On his alleged breech of bail conditions, Kanu said, “Where were they when Buhari breeched court order upon court upon court order to release me?

“Why didn’t anybody go to Buhari in Daura or Aso Rock to ask him why he failed to obey court orders to set me free, to release Dasuki, El-Zakzaky and others?”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/03/biafra-im-flouting-bail-conditions-nnamdi-kanu/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T50ABQNuK5Q?t=37

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nwodosis(m): 7:52am On Jul 03, 2017
Disobedient to court orders leads to anarchy. Buhari disobeyed, Kanu followed and another will follow....
Honestly, apart from Yoruba Moslems on Nairaland, the youthful Yorubas and handful of elderly ones have seen the truth in Kanu's agitation.
I watched a video of one Yoruba pastor telling the Nigerian government to listen to Kanu to avoid the impending chaos.

213 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Aufbauh(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2017
When a lunatic start pushing his luck too far then, know that his days as a freeman is number.

All this "agidi" na because Bubu no dey around, If not the psycho for don start him season 2 for Kuje.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by KEZDON(m): 7:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Anarchy!!!

okwa ewu n'ata igu, umu ya ana ele ya Anya n'onu

I Rest my case

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 7:54am On Jul 03, 2017
Odogwu ka ibu.

For those that are saying something about Igbos investments outside Biafran Land,listen to the interview a liberate yourself from ignorance . It's still a win win game for Igbos.

God bless all lovers of freedom.
God bless Nnamdi KANU.

Afonjas must run mad after listening to this interview.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 03, 2017
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu

246 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by lightblazingnow(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2017
Ekwu onu

We shall see the end

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Kellibae(f): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2017
Ha
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by simplycarro: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2017
Yoruba have changed grin grin
Kanu you are a bastard!!!!
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry

267 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ExpensiveG: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer. We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu

Nna, I go come your house.... no forget to add my mouth inside dey food.... gringrin

Ji si ike

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer. We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu
Na full time enjoyment oo

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ExpensiveG: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2017
simplycarro:
I repeat you your father and mother are factory fitted bastards for bringing the Yorubas that gave your forefathers another chance in life after they were almost annihilated during your Biafran senseless war.
Bastards angry

Shatap.....

Anu Mpama

249 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:07am On Jul 03, 2017
but his people said he has not flouted any bail condition, why is KANU saying otherwise..wow KANU is dropping names dasuki, el zaki thiese people have something in common to all biafrans out there who think Nigeria is a zoo.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Jul 03, 2017
The f00lish eediot said Yorubas have changed and they can start worshipping in their churches.

What a clown.

I blame the brain dead grown ups following the clown's instruction to the letter.

He has tendencies of a brutal dictator.

Nigerian Justice system is a very useless one. Despite evidence of his recorded voice saying treasonable things.

Any way, if the Justice system can free useless politicians with money traced to their accounts on technical ground. No hope again.

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:
I have told my wife, on that day cook Nsala and Oha soup, buy 2 cartons of Hero/Biafraan beer...nothing like home-grown beer with Biafraan flag! We will show Obiano lesson maka chukwu
cheesy grin
Bro that ofe nsala part in the video got me rotfl
Kai NK nor well.

lalasticlala ooooo

31 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by AntiWailer: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
sean1000x:

Eat your soup. Somebody would be declared winner of that election even if 10 people voted.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Aufbauh(m): 8:09am On Jul 03, 2017
The Yorubas has indeed changed according to the lunatic because Arewa youths has reset their default setting.

Someone has whispered to him that quit notice from the Yoruba states will be catastrophic and a disaster to the socio-economic survival of his kinsmen.

Who say madman no get sense? Why is backing down on his earlier instruction again? cheesy

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by nrexzy: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2017
He is in self destruct mode...

Just give him time

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by alcmene: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2017
w
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Shatap.....

Anu Mpama

developer I hail thee pls do t get caught..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by KvnqPrezo(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2017
He is a Biafran, so he shouldn't open orders from the ZOO court..
Anyway,,
Read My New Inspiring Blog Posts
Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by hucienda: 8:12am On Jul 03, 2017
the ofe nsala bit got me in stitches ... d guy no send cheesy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:12am On Jul 03, 2017
ExpensiveG:

Shatap.....

Anu Mpama

developer I hail thee pls dont get caught..u would only be doing NCAN a favour.

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Nne5: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2017
whitebeard:
but his people said he has not flouted any bail condition, why is KANU saying otherwise..wow KANU is dropping names dasuki, el zaki thiese people have something in common to all biafrans out there who think Nigeria is a zoo.
To you that think it otherwise

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 8:14am On Jul 03, 2017
Oh, so Dasuki and Zakzaki are now his headache. grin grin

I told you people this dickhead is a Hausa Fulani slave and you doubted me. cheesy

Fulanmafia, what do you have to say about this? grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by Ogbuefi2020: 8:16am On Jul 03, 2017
Aufbauh:
When a lunatic start pushing his luck too far then, know that his days as a freeman is number.

All this "agidi" na because Bubu no dey around, If not the psycho for don start him season 2 for Kuje.
OK, let the vegetable rot while kanu shines

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by exco90(m): 8:19am On Jul 03, 2017
lol.. he said the Yoruba have changed.. onikuje of June..
kuje loading.. 93%

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by KahlDrogo(m): 8:21am On Jul 03, 2017
simplycarro:
Bastards angry
This useless boy will dig a grave for and bury igbo Jews in Nigeria faster than anything else can I tell you. cheesy

His biggest mistake has been encouraging his illiterate minions to hate Yorubas. It is never going to end up well for the Dead Animal Bones Worshipers. grin

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by ESDKING: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
GavelSlam:
July 12 is my birthday. Please give me some likes in advance.
No likes for Yoruba Muslims

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by whitebeard(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Nne5:

To you that think it otherwise
to all the el Igbos..!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:30am On Jul 03, 2017
Most of this interviews are fake. Take them serious at your own expense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today For His Bail Hearing / Yusuf Datti Travels To London To Lay Flowers, Mourn Queen Of England / Naira Redesign: Emefiele Confirmed Arabic Inscription Won’t Be Removed – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.