Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? (4202 Views)

Pump Action Riffles Concealed With POP Cement Intercepted By Customs (Photos) / OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by QuotaSystem: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
The thread itself is rooted in bigotry so stop crying like an exposed hypocrite. Did you read the silly response the OP gave trying to justify his kinsmen? Rubbish.

Grow up and eschew bigotry.

OBAFEMIawolowo:
you must not tribalize this thread, everything is not tribalism. Must you always act like a baby?

Op is making a good point and you are acting like a kid...smh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by Kagawa10: 8:22am On Oct 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You're just a bigoted irritant, until you realize that these fulani herdsmen are criminals like your southern criminals that have been terrorizing the country for decades with armed robbery, ritual killing, kidnapping etc., you will continue to be reminded of your shameless hypocrisy.

2 wrongs don't make a right? Are you blind from excess ethanol filed ogogoro?

[b]The campaign to demonize the entire fulani race using the herders that form less than 1% of the fulani population as cannon fodder, because of her political dominance will fail as it's no secret it is part of a political agenda.

Imagine the backward and satanic cannibals and ritual killers calling nomadic herdsmen bush people; what were they before grin?

Has your nomadic president addressed the issue?
It's a matter of time! Shebi na almajiri you still dey see, you go see skeleton on the streets when true federalism is reinstated!
Yeye wanderers!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by QuotaSystem: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2015
The same way there are almajiri, is the same way there are Dangote's that will continue feed and shelter you, and there will always be Buhari's to rule and govern you.

True federalism or not, your corrupt leaders will continue to loot your commonwealth and leave your ritualistic arses in poverty and neglect since 1960. Go ask Osun workers.

Imagine backward, ritualistic and satanic disciples of soka forest coming to pontificate grin; wonders shall never end. grin grin

Kagawa10:

Has your nomadic president addressed the issue?
It's a matter of time! Shebi na almajiri you still dey see, you go see skeleton on the streets when true federalism is reinstated!
Yeye wanderers!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by QuotaSystem: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2015
[size=16pt]
PRYCE:
They are just like every Criminal who carries Military Spec. Weapons Illegally... why single them out?
[/size]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by Kagawa10: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The same way there are almajiri, is the same way there are Dangote's that will continue feed and shelter you, and there will always be Buhari's to rule and govern you.

True federalism or not, your corrupt leaders will continue to loot your commonwealth and leave your ritualistic arses in poverty and neglect since 1960. Go ask Osun workers.

Imagine backward, ritualistic and satanic disciples of soka forest coming to pontificate grin; wonders shall never end. grin grin

Eediot, the only place the white people exempted from cannibalism and backward state were the southwest, so save that rubbish for yourself and nomadic generation!
That aside, the corrupt leaders are one side but I and my object to low life fulani goats like you wandering around our lands! Let them go and do that in their cursed desert!
Whether these Leaders are corrupt or not, it's our problem to solve, not yours! So shut that putrid mouth of yours and get ready for Federalism, which is going to be your nemesis!
Shameless wanderers!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by MayorofLagos(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2015
OP,
I think what you meant to ask is who is licensed to import for civilian use the assault grade rifles?

Fulani are carrying unlicensed guns.

First, there is connection between bokoharam and fulani. Fulani is the carrier or mule for weapons and.drugs and.also couriers between terrorists in Mali (majority of whom are members of AQIM) and those in Maiduguri (composed.of Al Shabab and fighters from Darfur).

Open this link and read the connection between fulani and bokoharam. You will understand wherwbtheyvget weapons. Remember we used to get reports of bokoharam invading police badraks and army cantonments and rob their armory? Most of the armory in fulani posession come from military stock, they have been retrofitted. Fulani carry them loadedand ready for fire.

This country is at war.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&rct=j&q=&ved=0CCEQFjABahUKEwjk0bLC2-TIAhVEHx4KHT9ACjc&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.issafrica.org%2Fuploads%2F5th-Crime-Conf-2014%2FX002-Bolaji-Omitola.pdf&usg=AFQjCNF2igIs3vHX6wseOYoeooMLZuaCWQ

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by QuotaSystem: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2015
Of course Federalism will be our nemesis because all the solid minerals and agriculture are in Soka Forest.

Get your ignorant scratched face outta here swine grin

Kagawa10:

[s]Eediot, the only place the white people exempted from cannibalism and backward state were the southwest, so save that rubbish for yourself and nomadic generation!
That aside, the corrupt leaders are one side but I and my object to low life fulani goats like you wandering around our lands! Let them go and do that in their cursed desert!
Whether these Leaders are corrupt or not, it's our problem to solve, not yours! So shut that putrid mouth of yours and get ready for Federalism, which is going to be your nemesis!
Shameless wanderers![/s]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by ireasontight: 10:45am On Oct 28, 2015
ooo my Goodness me.Look at baboons and monkeys trying to reason,quoting their docile laws.I dey laugh all of una for that zoo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by carnegiefan: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:
OP,
I think what you meant to ask is who is licensed to import for civilian use the assault grade rifles?

First, there is connection between bokoharam and fulani. Fulani is the carrier or mule for weapons and.drugs and.also couriers between terrorists in Mali (majority of whom are members of AQIM) and those in Maiduguri (composed.of Al Shabab and fighters from Darfur).

Open this link and read the connection between fulani and bokoharam. You will understand wherwbtheyvget weapons. Remember we used to get reports of bokoharam invading police badraks and army cantonments and rob their armory? Most of the armory in fulani posession come from military stock, they have been retrofitted. Fulani carry them loadedand ready for fire.

This country is at war.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&rct=j&q=&ved=0CCEQFjABahUKEwjk0bLC2-TIAhVEHx4KHT9ACjc&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.issafrica.org%2Fuploads%2F5th-Crime-Conf-2014%2FX002-Bolaji-Omitola.pdf&usg=AFQjCNF2igIs3vHX6wseOYoeooMLZuaCWQ

Thanks for an enlightened post! shocked
Now we know.
Igbo proverb says that a cripple should not allow himself to be consumed by a war long foretold.
He who has ear let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by carnegiefan: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
ireasontight:
ooo my Goodness me.Look at baboons and monkeys trying to reason,quoting their docile laws.I dey laugh all of una for that zoo

My friend I'm not a baboon o.
Check my profile wella.
This thread is about exposing the hypocrisy and fraud that is Nigeria.

Sitting governors of SE are ordering shoot at sight against their own people-UNARMED people at that- while Fulani herdsmen walk about our villages with UNLICENSED ASSAULT RIFLES.

Please ask Obiano of Anambra state where he left his brains.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by oilyngbati(m): 5:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
MayorofLagos:
OP,

This country is at war.

Spot on @ the bolded. This is exactly what Nnamdi Kanu, director of radio Biafra had been saying for years. He said and I remember vividly that Fulani cattle rearers are the advanced guard for boko haram. They (fulani herdsmen) move in to your territory to soften you up by killing, raping and pillaging, preparing the ground for your total conquest and islamization by boko haram that will eventually come later. See the middle belt for example.....a region that boast of men in the military like Gowon, Danjuma and David Mark, YET they can't speak up for the wanton destruction of lives and properties of their people. The question now is how prepared is the south for this would be invasion by boko haram via their advance guard fulani herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by carnegiefan: 5:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
oilyngbati:
Spot on @ the bolded. This is exactly what Nnamdi Kanu, director of radio Biafra had been saying for years. He said and I remember vividly that Fulani cattle rearers are the advanced guard for boko haram. They (fulani herdsmen) move in to your territory to soften you up by killing, raping and pillaging, preparing the ground for your total conquest and islamization by boko haram that will eventually come later. See the middle belt for example.....a region that boast of men in the military like Gowon, Danjuma and David Mark, YET they can't speak up for the wanton destruction of lives and properties of their people. The question now is how prepared is the south for this would be invasion by boko haram via their advance guard fulani herdsmen?

My brother you are saying the truth. Kanu has been harping on this point in radio Biafra but people thought he was exergerating.
We have in our midst armed advance Islamic army ready to strike us, while our governors issue shoot at sight against our unarmed people in our lands.
Nwanne, the enlightened ones among us are very few and that is my fear.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by coolitempa(f): 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Because we have compromised leaders in the south..... angry angry...that guns are obtainable for crime is not the issue and like the OP rightly said......why are the Fulani herdsmen allowed to carry weapons openly....Are they licenced If so, then farmers should get licenced too....!!....and if not, why are the law enforcement not doing their jobs
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by oilyngbati(m): 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
carnegiefan:

My brother you are saying the truth. Kanu has been harping on this point in radio Biafra but people thought he was exergerating.
We have in our midst armed advance Islamic army ready to strike us, while our governors issue shoot at sight against our unarmed people in our lands.
Nwanne, the enlightened ones among us are very few and that is my fear.
Our so called leaders have become like their counterpart(s) in the middlebelt, where the lives of their people no longer matter. A major danger is brewing, and they do nothing. If there is anything that endeared me to Nnamdi Kanu, it's his ability to sight impending danger, something Ojukwu had. Unfortunately like you said, the enlightened ones amongst us are extremely few. Nnamdi Kanu PERFECTLY caught the current mentality of the average Igbo person of today and I quote him........."Ndigbo have now been trapped in so much buying and selling, they have bought and sold so much consumer goods, that their brain have been consumed in the process". When we had Bakassi boys in the east, these fulani nonsense never occurred, but it was thesame Igbo governors that went and disband that formidable group, thereby leaving Igbo land vulnerable. The north kicked against state police, so that they can keep sending in hausa/fulani police commissioners and hausa/fulani police personnel into your territory. This will ensure the continued movement of fulani cattle rearers with AK 47 in your backyard. Ever wondered how fulani will commit murder and rape, and still "vanish" into thin air?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by sonnie10: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I said it before that Hausa/Fulani do not know the difference between Yorubas and Igbos when ever they thirst for blood. The Southerners should keep deceiving themselves with the one Nigeria project.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by carnegiefan: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
oilyngbati:
Our so called leaders have become like their counterpart(s) in the middlebelt, where the lives of their people no longer matter. A major danger is brewing, and they do nothing. If there is anything that endeared me to Nnamdi Kanu, it's his ability to sight impending danger, something Ojukwu had. Unfortunately like you said, the enlightened ones amongst us are extremely few. Nnamdi Kanu PERFECTLY caught the current mentality of the average Igbo person of today and I quote him........."Ndigbo have now been trapped in so much buying and selling, they have bought and sold so much consumer goods, that their brain have been consumed in the process". When we had Bakassi boys in the east, these fulani nonsense never occurred, but it was thesame Igbo governors that went and disband that formidable group, thereby leaving Igbo land vulnerable. The north kicked against state police, so that they can keep sending in hausa/fulani police commissioners and hausa/fulani police personnel into your territory. This will ensure the continued movement of fulani cattle rearers with AK 47 in your backyard. Ever wondered how fulani will commit murder and rape, and still "vanish" into thin air?

The point you made here is so important because a lot of foreign observers can't understand what is going on in Nigeria. And since Nigerian official position is always skewed in favor of Fulani hegemons, truth never sees the light of day.

We should start by holding our moronic "governors" (who are actually taskmasters overseeing slave territories on behalf of their northern overlords) accountable for Fulani crimes in our lands.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by carnegiefan: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
oilyngbati:
Our so called leaders have become like their counterpart(s) in the middlebelt, where the lives of their people no longer matter. A major danger is brewing, and they do nothing. If there is anything that endeared me to Nnamdi Kanu, it's his ability to sight impending danger, something Ojukwu had. Unfortunately like you said, the enlightened ones amongst us are extremely few. Nnamdi Kanu PERFECTLY caught the current mentality of the average Igbo person of today and I quote him........."Ndigbo have now been trapped in so much buying and selling, they have bought and sold so much consumer goods, that their brain have been consumed in the process".

Same here. I only listened to Kanu about two times and I knew instantly that he was created by God (just like some few among us) to do what he is doing.
His insight and foresight is unparalleled.
In Kanu's voice: "Those who were born to do this".
These insights come naturally to those of us who are born to do this.
The Fulani will meet us when they make their final move. cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by Kagawa10: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Of course Federalism will be our nemesis because all the solid minerals and agriculture are in Soka Forest.

Get your ignorant scratched face outta here swine grin

Good Luck with your phantom agriculture and minerals!
Just get away from our lands!
Wanderers!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by QuotaSystem: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
Tell that to the smelly ngbatti's that are nothing but a complete nuisance in the North, spreading their filth and ritualistic behaviour everywhere they go.

Kagawa10:

Good Luck with your phantom agriculture and minerals!
Just get away from our lands!
Wanderers!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen And Military Grade Riffles: Who Issues The Licenses? by Kagawa10: 1:17pm On Oct 30, 2015
QuotaSystem:
Tell that to the smelly ngbatti's that are nothing but a complete nuisance in the North, spreading their filth and ritualistic behaviour everywhere they go.

At least they aint wanderers like your useless parasitic folks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If GEJ Contests In 2019 Presidential Election, Will You Vote For Him? / Remi Tinubu Is From Delta - Ex-nhrc Boss Odinkalu / APC Suspends Senator Akpabio Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.