Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard (39628 Views)

Mass Sack: Ngige Meets Senators Over Withdrawal Of Banks' License.Photos / Re-run Polls: INEC Disqualifies Fresh Candidates / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Acidosis(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
menix:
Tired of this Amaechi news..

PDP should just shut up for once, u guyz shot urselves on d foot when u bargained with APC not to screen Amaechi..

So u guyz should go leak ya wounds..

Do you think questions affect confirmation? lol

Who is the examiner and how are they graded? Truth is even if Fashola or Amaechi go there to dance skelewu in response to questions, they'll still get their confirmation.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by gamaliel121(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
They are really scared of this man sha..
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by valinda(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2015
I just love this man...en get mouth! #TeamAmeachi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Perfectwazobia: 7:22am On Oct 27, 2015
That is how it's suppose to go...

Amaechi teaching them the way to go

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by osabiya16(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2015
wordbank:
Majority is still with Amaechi, God is with Amaechi, I am with Amaechi, the presidency is with Amaechi, Seun is with Amaechi.
Who can be against this great team?
Heyy man don't involve God. Devil is with him.... Politics is a deadly Game
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by osabiya16(m): 7:22am On Oct 27, 2015
wordbank:
Majority is still with Amaechi, God is with Amaechi, I am with Amaechi, the presidency is with Amaechi, Seun is with Amaechi.
Who can be against this great team?
Heyy man don't involve God. Devil is with him.... Politics is a deadly Game
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by malikisah: 7:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Codedb2:

Shatap
says who naw!
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by kado(m): 7:23am On Oct 27, 2015
Kk
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
Hahah this is getting more serious by the day, So PDP now think they can do anything to hinder Ameachi confirmation? No No No. As for Wiked Wike, he as as good as gone but not going alone but with the Speaker and 21 PDP member.. Karma is a bad bit.ch.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by robay(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2015
All this PDP senators dey craz

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by EMMYB0Y(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
jomoh:
These people are yet to learn the Rotimi Chibuke Ameachi is a man blessd by God. You don't fight such person and win.

MAD...COW. haaa you really know how to choose name that fits you. .. are u a prophet
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by malikisah: 7:26am On Oct 27, 2015
This na laughing matta naw!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by bashydemy(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2015
cuvox:

KING OF WHICH NIGER DELTA? GUY NO VEX BUT WETIN YOU SMOKE THIS MORNING?
You need to ask yourself that question, Did you wake up on the bad side of the bed? Oh..maybe na gum you smoke.. So you still need to be told that Ameachi is the King of Niger Delta? Wait till he is confirmed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by soundtruth(m): 7:26am On Oct 27, 2015
Amaechi always pulling a crowd.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Funjosh(m): 7:27am On Oct 27, 2015
PDP is just wasting their time, they can't do nothing about amechi ministerial nomination lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Le2money(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Observing things right nw
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by godox2(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2015
PDP are wasting their time.
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

Amaechi the Esther of our days

Amaechi the one favoured by my sai Buhari

Amaechi the lion of Rivers

I only see the hand of God in this man, who God has blessed no man can curse.

God is watching
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by habayommy: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2015
I thought Amaechi has been screened and confirmed....

Today is my Birthday...on behalf those celebrating their birthdays today, could you please "dash" us some likes grin smiley.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by EMMYB0Y(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
sometimes God always keeps quite and watch the wicked wins and grow strong. ... but the day God will land the wicked his hard knock on his head ..... he will crawl like a baby learning to walk

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Skynetlodgetk(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Okay.

Read my signature
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Skynetlodgetk(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2015
Okay.

Read my signature
Okay.

Read my signature
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by menix(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Do you think questions affect confirmation? lol

Who is the examiner and how are they graded? Truth is even if Fashola or Amaechi go there to dance skelewu in response to questions, they'll still get their confirmation.

Questions might not but lowering the bridge for ur enemy to cross into ur territory is a great undoing..

Well, this issue have not added a penny to any nairalander account, so let it slip..
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by aminae: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Good morning fellow Nairalanders! pls is anyone going to Bende Orientation camp from PH 2morro? if ur in Port Harcourt and posted to Abia state pls let me know. [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by swaggerdgrt(m): 7:34am On Oct 27, 2015
Demmocrats:
Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

Amaechi the Esther of our days

Amaechi the one favoured by my sai Buhari

Amaechi the lion of Rivers

I only see the hand of God in this man, who God has blessed no man can curse.
shut up jare....FAKE PROPHET OF DOOM
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by lisimmo(m): 7:36am On Oct 27, 2015
Amaechi will scale through yet again.
Haters do the needful Check my signature.
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by batuns247yahoo(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=Demmocrats post=39399336]Amaechi the special one

Amaechi the chosen one

Amaechi the anointed one

Amaechi. The meaning of Amechi name in yoruba means Oluwadurotimi Meaning God is with me realy God is with this man

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Etizz: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Where PDP senators dey when dem dey screen amaechi enter minister,..... Dem Don furk up, dat is d only means to oppose, now, amaechi is in full power and nothing they can do again......

#I am for everybody and for nobody#

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by hadura29(m): 7:43am On Oct 27, 2015
Aufbauh:
Consistency is truly contrary to nature & life, the only consistent people are truly the dead.
How times have changed the identity of senator Samuel Anyanwu. The man we know back then to be a petty 419er in 403 Road, Festac in the early nineties has now repackaged and remodel to be one of our so called distinguished Senator and most ironically the committee chairman on ethics, privileges and public petitions.
I dearly hope he has changed his criminal attitudes else it will a tall order to get any just results from public petitions through him except the one that he has to play to the gallery like the Ameachi's case.

Guten morgen, wie geht?
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Pope22(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Why won't pdp senators be allowed to ask amaechi questions durin his screening, are they not part of nigeria senators or what? What kind of intimidation is apc imposing on pdp sef? I just hate amaechi.
Re: Rivers Re-run Polls Split Senators Over Amaechi - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Unity is good!
Need something on Jumia? Contact me through my Signature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers Without Portfolio Not New In Nigeria, Saraki Tells Buhari / Panic, Reactions As Ihedioha Sends Thugs To Collect Okorocha Daughter Car (Pix) / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.