Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) (39275 Views)

Benue Massacre: Ortom Lazy, Not Qualified To Be Governor - Nyesom Wike / PDP Convention: Rivers Assembly Approves N10billion For Nyesom Wike / Why Rivers Should Not Vote For Nyesom Wike In The Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Akpuoru: 11:45am On Oct 27, 2015
Cpumping:
free n fair election.
wike will be beat dakuku hands down.
quote me anywhere
Do you have the assurance that Wike will be part of that re run?
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Sant1m: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2015
Opinedecandid:
No, you are wrong.

End of the road for APC in South South and South East.
Period.
Stop mentioning SE and Igbos when it okay for your purpose and you Igbo speaking Rivers are more quick to deny your links to Igbo and putting Igbos forward for others to crucify. Ikwere is not Igbo, Wike is not Igbo after all he threatened Igbos in a State broadcast over a mere harmless protest. The lessons of the past week have thought Igbos a lesson that they are better off acting as big players. It is the Minority SS that should be courting Igbos and not the other way round. Wike you are on your own Igbos ve abandoned you, instead we will vote the Apga candidate in the rerun.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by galadima77(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2015
kunle75:

You are a senior Judas !!!!!!!!!!

Well, sori av apologised to him n i owe u ntn!
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by dekdek: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
natureblack:

GEJ a cursed fool? _Your opinion.

Fool, thats a known fact

My opinion_I think my DAD is a grotesque acidly acrimonious putrid waste of flesh,sickly gluttonous ruffian,miserably repugnant lecher,loathsome flesh-creeping moving stench of leprosy,frightfully execrable triglodyte and a reprehensible enema-addicted cesspool of sub-human filth.

Fool, how is ur dads current despictable state part of my problem or my business. Am quite certain its hereditary no doubt. carry ur curse alone. grin grin

You surprised,I know too much bout my old-man ?

WHy should i be surprised that u know much about the useless one. Am very sure u will expose further more about ur ashawo mama. waiting patiently. grin grin

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Sant1m: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Firefire:
Nothing has a beginning without an end.

Buhary and APC impunity cannot last forever.

Oba mewa, igba mewa lo ni Ile a'iye.

Let the ceremony of stupidity continue, it will surely END one day.

APC, party of professional looters and career jihadist. - Lie Mohammed
It will continue for a long time, you know why? Because you people ve through stupidity and hate driven away Northern and South West youths from PDP, through your hate post and aspertion you ve regrettably reduced the once great party to a SS/SE thing. All because you think Gej is only your own and does not belong to other Pdp menbers in the North and West. Every body has left Pdp to you, regrettably you don't ve the numbers, your hate my friend is the un doing of Pdp in these region,. Its a gradual process your hate have killed Nationally the party you love so much

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by morbeta(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
midolian:
Nice one.

I hope the good people of Rivers will see beyond Dakuku's boss, Amaechi being a 'Judas' when electing who will govern them in the rerun. Enough of that Nonsense.

They should know that the Jesus, judas betrayed wasn't clueless, is not corrupt and believes that stealing is corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by ExInferis(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Wike is now more important to hausa people than boko haram.

Hahaha that's actually a clever statement that's however not accurate.

APC cares about Wike. The average northerner has no idea what Rivers is, let alone a certain nonenity thug called Wike.

There's nothing at stake here for us. Our mission was to kick Jonah out, silence humble that bloaty bag of meat PEJ, and get Buhari into Aso Rock.

Mission accomplished.

Wike, Amaechi, and Rivers state can go hang for all we care.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by ExInferis(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Hahaha that's actually a clever statement that's however not accurate.

APC cares about Wike. The average northerner has no idea what Rivers is, let alone a certain nonenity thug called Wike.

There's nothing at stake here for us. Our mission was to kick Jonah out, silence that bloaty bag of meat PEJ, and get Buhari into Aso Rock.

Mission accomplished.

Wike, Amaechi, and Rivers state can go hang for all we care.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Ganjafama(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Is because you haven't read history. Go ask what happen in Ondo/Ekiti in 1985. Buhari cannot outwit the will of the people, he knew the handwriting on the wall. Buhari cannot impeach Fayose, this is democracy not dictatorship..he should seek advice from babangida
To prove to you that Wike is gone already, the state House of Assembly has been manipulated so as to give Dakuku a smooth landing. Dakuku cannot be touched by Wike loyalists when he assumes power. Do that math bro. Head or tail, Wike is gone.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by sunsewa: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
HungerBAD:
By Abu Najakku.

During the few times he was photographed with President Muhammadu Buhari after meetings in Aso Villa, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, the Governor of Rivers State had stood far apart from Nigeria’s CEO.

I always told myself that perhaps Wike was doing that to underscore the fact that he wasn’t a favourite of the President, not just because he was a Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governor but also because he was witch hunting Buhari’s much loved Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

In the last five months, Wike had done everything to nail Amaechi to corruption. First, he said Amaechi had not only looted the treasury but that he and his outgoing officials even carted away government property, including vehicles. Wike had got some elders of the state and taken them to Government House to show them that the place had been stripped of everything, even curtains.

Wike had shouted to high heavens that Amaechi left an empty treasury for him. He told everyone that cared to listen to him that Rotimi Amaechi is corrupt. More embarrassing, Wike had named a Judicial Commission of Inquiry chaired by Justice George Omeregi to examine the sale of Rivers State Turbines and Olympia Hotel and other property by his predecessor. Expectedly, the commission returned a guilty verdict, recommending that Amaechi should be made to refund the billions of Naira he had withdrawn from the Rivers State Reserve Fund after changing the law.

It is not altogether surprising that the Rivers State governorship election tribunal has sacked Nyesom Wike. Most of the objective accounts of what transpired on 11th April, 2015 demonstrated that the gubernatorial election won by Wike wasn’t free and fair. Wike and his sponsors - former Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan, Felix Obuah, etc, had treated the election as a do or die affair with the aim of uprooting Amaechi.

Thugs were unleashed on Rivers and they had no qualms spilling blood and spreading fear among voters. On the eve of the election, Rivers State transformed into a murderous ground and almost every day there were bombings and shootings mostly targeted at the opposition. On about three different occasions, the scheduled campaigns of the All Progressives Congress (APC) could not hold due to violence.

Before then, President Jonathan’s wife had allegedly done everything to get Amaechi impeached but all her efforts had failed. At a point she was alleged to have gone to Port Harcourt and stayed for 10 days to engineer the impeachment of Amaechi. During the period, the road leading to the government house occupied by Amaechi was barricaded for the comfort of Patience Jonathan and to show the governor that “power pass power.” Evans Bipi, her kinsman, claimed that he had been elected speaker of the Rivers state House of Assembly. He was going to serve as the arrowhead in the removal of Amaechi by conducting his own legislative sitting but the majority of the members of the House of Assembly remained adamant and refused to cooperate with Bipi and his sponsors. Following from the bloodshed, the Rivers State House of Assembly was shut down.

In this fresh election demanded by the Tribunal, all the odds are against Nyesom Wike. There is no partisan Police Commissioner called Joseph Mbu who will intimidate the opposition and give free reign to the thuggery and rascality of the Wike supporters. Secondly, there are no slush funds to pay for the PDP campaigns. Thirdly, it is doubtful if the good people of Rivers will again vote for Wike and follow him on the path of vendetta. The people of Rivers may want to retrace their steps and embrace change by voting for APC to see whether their fortunes will improve.

Wike acts more like a thug than a decent politician. He has come as far as he can, five months as governor, that’s all. Wike has no track records of personal or official achievements he can point to. His ministerial sojourn at the Federal Ministry of Education was nothing but a disaster. The ministry was much bigger than him and I am sure that in no time, his tour of duty there will be scrutinised.

In that case, he will have tough questions to answer. Sometimes ago, a young lady wrote to me complaining that several months after Wike’s Ministry of Education had employed them as teachers in the unity schools, they had not been paid their salaries. Wike had staked his little reputation on the wellbeing of the federal government colleges but the current situation in these schools does not justify the huge amount of money said to have been spent on them.

Wike’s promise to complete on-going projects also turned out to be a hoax; the National Library headquarters building, among others, which he had repeatedly assured the country, would be put to use while he was minister of education is yet to be finished.

Rivers State is too strategic for this government; I can’t see APC leaving it in the hands of the PDP. His visit to CJN has not paid off. It is the end of the road for Nyesom Wike and his desperate sponsors.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/opinion/end-of-the-road-for-nyesom-wike/116540.html
r

All this northern low life boko haram infested gworo chewers should face their war thorn and hunger ravaged,suicide bombers bombing field call north and leave us alone with Portharcourt,u people cannot have that biggest mosque here or the so call scammed 7 star hotel,just like British government reject the biggest mosque in London so we reject u,coming to wike 5mths development stride,he is far miles ahead of ur dictatorial leader based on feeling the impact of leadership especially on infrastructure, at least he 100% perfectly completed my local road left by amaechi,old portharcourt Aba road Oyigbo to kom kom railway within his 100days in office, with promise to complete it to ndoki abia border soonest and also umusoya to nchia eleme road,we will vote him in again, l enter that big bus molue yesterday morning from Oyigbo to waterline bus stop,
in fact the type of hate those commuters has for Amaechi,APC,and Buhari no get mate,it was there that I heard that buhari federal government stop the ongoing work on the expressway from lmo river to eleme junction started by wike to ameliorate the suffering of masses,to pass that area is very hectic,so u people staying outside Rivers or don't use to visit here should not post thrash,I can't dabble on matter of state am not peculiar with, I was born and brought up in Rivers state, I hail from Anambra,and I have my family in lagos,higher institution in Enugu,hustle from Togo, Ghana, China,Hong Kong,Macau,I can confidently comment on affairs of the above communities,where I have lived before.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
morbeta:

They should know that the Jesus, judas betrayed wasn't clueless, is not corrupt and believes that stealing is corruption.

YOU KILLED IT cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Comments like this show how shallow some fella are when analysing national issues. Your tainted "wisdom" will soon claim Amaechi is a son of a fulani man. smh

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
Wike has won already
Igbos are the majority in Rivers state
Viva PDP

Another political illiterate shows up, blinded by tribalism. Even Wike when asked will gladly tell you is is a Rivers man not an igbo man.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Banter1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
IamPatriotic:
The final straw was the sacking of 20 house of assembly members yesterday all PDP, like this writer opined, Rivers is too strategic to be left in the hands of the opposition, (please don't mention Lagos, it was also too strategic to be seeded to the then Federal Government) Wike should just forget it, APC can't come this far to the point of getting a rerun, and not want do everything in going further and win the rerun.
21 members not 20.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chosen church could not save Wike this time.

INEC and the security agencies should ensure a free and fair election i.e. one man = one vote

There is nothing sure in politics when election is free and fair - Wike may yet win the rerun - very possible
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Banter1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and bring your brothers from the north to come and vote Dakuku na... That's the only way he can win.
so anyone that made comment against Wike is a northerner? You need an emergency Brain transplant.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Banter1:
so anyone that made comment against Wike is a northerner? You need an emergency Brain transplant.
You need the transplant the more. The guy I quoted is a northerner, if you doubt, Go back and ask him.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Naff24(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
bigboss80s:
I believe Wike will win a rerun
In ur slumber not even a dream undecided
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by size40: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cpumping:
free n fair election.

quote me anywhere
If wike was very sure he will win Dakuku, while all d killings, intimidation, thuggery, massive election rigging? Wike can't win Dakuku in a free and fair election. We Rivers people know better. The governorship position which Wike is occupying belongs to another zone which is Rivers southeast senatorial zone. The Ikwerres have taken theirs through Amaechi. Wike is a very greedy person. He is portraying the Ikwerres as selfish and greedy people which is very wrong. Wike must go for us to maintain what has being. I don't know where u are from, but if u are from Rivers state and observant too u must have observed that the "Who's is Who" in PDP in Rivers state are so cold and quiet since Wike assumed power because many of them are not happy with the altering of the zoning arrangement by Wike because of Wike's greed.Instead the people u hear their voice everyday talking for Wike are the likes Samuel Nwanosike aka Isi, Bright Amewhule, Livingstone Wechie and ordinary people like u here on NL whom many are not even from Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by shekonz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Acidosis:

Your number one citizen is jollificating in India with shy and pretty indian ladies cheesy

I'm speaking in behalf on fallen heroes, about 70 Yobe dwellers who died while performing their civic duties

During the last administration, a large amount of people lost their lives and toppled with that over 200 harmless kids were abducted and are still missing till date. Why didn't you speak on their behalf then??

You can choose to be partisan/ biased though so I understand if u choose to spew thrash now.. (Most Nigerians are just using this serious issue of terror against the opposition they don't like: APC supporters were loud during PDP reign, while PDP supporters are shouting Murder now while APC supporters are quite..)

Its a pity that's the level we have degenerated to, using human lives as bait to criticise the Opposition.. Its a pity..

But regardless all, I don't recall when someone wished the number one citizen dead in the last administration despite the killings and abductions. So for you to take it to that level is simply STUPID of you.. There's no justification for STUPIDITY and I owe u no apology..

Borrow some Sense and try to make ur parents proud when next you type on social media..

To all of you though, its high time we address this issue of insecurity as ONE nation, not as APC/ PDP supporters usin it as tool against opposition.. Innocent ppl are dying, what if they belong to your family.. Let's stop this politicising this issue over social media, its Pathetic

1 Like

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Banter1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You need the transplant the more. The guy I quoted is a northerner, if you doubt, Go back and ask him.
then you're a tribalistic mofo.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by bugzbunny: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
belabela:

Another political illiterate shows up, blinded by tribalism. Even Wike when asked will gladly tell you is is a Rivers man not an igbo man.

Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by kessler53(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
bigboss80s:
I believe Wike will win a rerun
I have absolute faith in God that Wike will the rerun election.
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by TRUTHSURE: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
There's no permanat enemy or friend in politics. River State will be better under PDP for obvious reasons!
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by JUBILEE2000: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
Wike has won already
Viva PDP

u are on ur own...pls leave the Igbos out of this. its sad that some children on this forum know nothing about history. The issue of abandoned property during the civil war is still fresh on any sane Igbo mind
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Acidosis:

lmao

Buhari is the first citizen, so he deserves to die before me. He was voted in to protect the people, leaders lead war! They die first!

I'm not an almajiri, I won't sacrifice my life for stup.id leaders.

My life is so precious nigga!

It is treason to wish or imply or say the president will or should be killed by the bokoharam, don't you have brain at all. You just come online and make comments without knowing or wondering what the implications are. What happens if God forbid what you said occurs? You think you guys on nairaland are safe or can't be traced?
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Acidosis(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atuluse1:

It is treason to wish or imply or say the president will or should be killed by the bokoharam, don't you have brain at all. You just come online and make comments without knowing or wondering what the implications are. What happens if God forbid what you said occurs? You think you guys on nairaland are safe or can't be traced?

You need to be properly beaten in a public place. Those losing their lives are not human right? It is treason for a man whose mandate is to protect the people to go about gallivanting in India while the people are dying like Chicken up North.

Your man is clueless and has no absolute idea as to how to solve the crises, hence, it is ideal for him to resign. SIMPLE as ABC.

Are you not part of those who laid curses on Goodluck? If Yes, then you're a pathetic slave!

It is bad to insult Buhari because your generation fear fulanis, but right to curse Madueke, Jonathan, Ibori, etc.
It is right to insult GEJ because he look gentle, but DIFFICULT to insult Buhari because your media has painted him like a god? lmao

If you don't want to perish alongside your clueless masters, do not Quote me again!
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by okpor2(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
bugzbunny:
Wike has won already
Viva PDP
The igbos said d same thing in Lagos state nd Ambode of APC won.hmmmmmmmmmmmm.I hope Dakuku of APC won't win 2 now u have said this?
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by Orobo2Lekpa: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
shamecurls:
wink

Is the Deputy governorship candidate for APC in Rivers state actually called Hon. Honourable?
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by shekonz(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
Acidosis:

You need to be properly beaten in a public place. Those losing their lives are not human right? It is treason for a man whose mandate is to protect the people to go about gallivanting in India while the people are dying like Chicken up North.

Your man is clueless and has no absolute idea as to how to solve the crises, hence, it is ideal for him to resign. SIMPLE as ABC.

Are you not part of those who laid curses on Goodluck? If Yes, then you're a pathetic slave!

It is bad to insult Buhari because your generation fear fulanis, but right to curse Madueke, Jonathan, Ibori, etc.
It is right to insult GEJ because he look gentle, but DIFFICULT to insult Buhari because your media has painted him like a god? lmao

If you don't want to perish alongside your clueless masters, do not Quote me again!

You need help.. You're obviously brainless
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by uridadole: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Acidosis:

lmao

Buhari is the first citizen, so he deserves to die before me. He was voted in to protect the people, leaders lead war! They die first!

I'm not an almajiri, I won't sacrifice my life for stup.id leaders.

My life is so precious nigga!
Yea, so precious but u kill yourself without notice- wike's thugs won't know u support wike bet!
Re: End Of The Road For Nyesom Wike - By Abu Njakku (Daily Trust) by LBanks(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Cpumping:
free n fair election.

quote me anywhere
Then why did he rig it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martin Patience Joins Nigerian Soldiers In The Combat Region In The North(pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Andrew Forrest / I Have Forgiven You, But You Have To Mend Your International Image~Obj To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.