Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain (992 Views)

Isa Muazu Deported From Britain With A Private-Jet / Students Banned From Wearing Metal-Bra Clasps In China's Entrance Exam / Map Shows World's 'Most Racist' Countries (and The Answers May Surprise You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by sleekp1: 1:41pm On May 06, 2009
Thank God he's not allowed to take his racist message to Britain. This disgusting man said that only white people don't vote based on race. This monster accused black people of voting for Obama based on his color. He could not see that Obama appeals to people irrespective of color. What a retard.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fg-britain-list6-2009may06,0,5748988.story
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by ElRazur: 3:45pm On May 06, 2009
He announced he is suing the UK - especially Jaqui smith. I do hope he's got money to burn, because there is no way he is going to win.

I went and checked out his background when I say the story last night, and going by some of his records, he is clearly a controversial person and comes across as a supremacist in my opinion.
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by Bastage: 5:53pm On May 06, 2009
Two assholes in one lawsuit.

I actually hope he wins his case against Smith.

That bitch needs bringing down a peg.

And if he doesn't win? Then one racist fuckwit is out of a bucketload of cash.

It's a Win/Win situation!!! grin
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:56pm On May 06, 2009
You have enough racist message as is with your BNP anyway
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by ElRazur: 6:24pm On May 06, 2009
How is smith an asshole when she is merely doing her job? Remember, this is a collective decision and not just hers.

The BNP will never go main stream, and to be honest I am not in anyway worried about them.
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by Bastage: 10:28pm On May 06, 2009
ElRazur:

How is smith an asshole when she is merely doing her job?

She's not an asshole in this particular instance. In fact, it's about the only time she's ever got anything right.
No. It's all the other shit she's been up to that makes her an asshole.
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by ElRazur: 10:30pm On May 06, 2009
Fair enough. She is not particularly popular with the press most times. smiley
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by SeanT21(f): 6:15am On May 07, 2009
Where is the so called DEMOCRACY
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by ElRazur: 10:24am On May 07, 2009
SeanT21:

Where is the so called DEMOCRACY

It is been applied right there. smiley

Do you allow freedom of speech that brings about ethnic tension, religious war and persecution of people with a different sexual orientation?
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by Thor(m): 10:29am On May 07, 2009
ElRazur:

It is been applied right there. smiley

Do you allow freedom of speech that brings about ethnic tension, religious war and persecution of people with a different sexual orientation?

Yes, that is what life is all about, it would be pretty boring place without it and if we are honest it has been with us since the beginning of time  grin grin grin

Did I tell you the story about a Gay Yoruba Nigger Jew with a Kalaznikov shooting at people from Darfur for being Sudanese? OOOPs  grin grin grin
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by Bastage: 11:19am On May 07, 2009
Did I tell you the story about a Gay Yoruba Nigger Jew with a Kalaznikov shooting at people from Darfur for being Sudanese

I probably went to school with that guy.

We said he'd turn out no good,
Re: Yank Racist Michel Savage Banned From Britain by SeanT21(f): 6:57pm On May 07, 2009
Thor:

Yes, that is what life is all about, it would be pretty boring place without it and if we are honest it has been with us since the beginning of time grin grin grin

Did I tell you the story about a Gay Yoruba Nigger Jew with a Kalaznikov shooting at people from Darfur for being Sudanese? OOOPs grin grin grin

LMAO!!

(1) (Reply)

Who Is World Powers! United State Or China: / Albert Einstein 1946 Letter To White America / Could Boko Haram Be Hillary Clinton's Biggest Scandal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.