Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria (3082 Views)

Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' / Checkout This Photo Of Coca-cola Customized With Buhari's Name / Coca-cola Company Mocking APC And PDP ( Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by ElRazur: 5:15pm On May 06, 2009
platinumnk:

you know ur stuff! wink

haha i think that it is a bat, We found one in my moms room in 9ja and we burned it. EWWWW shocked

Thanks lol. Just general knowledge I guess.

If that was the UK, you will be in jail by now. They are protected species. lol.

Like I said, I had them before back in Ilorin and my god, they are tasty. They tend to fly in thousands over the evening sky, so we just use catapult to shoot them down. cool
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by mustafar1: 5:23pm On May 06, 2009
ElRazur:

If that was the UK, you will be in jail by now. They are protected species. lol.

Like I said, I had them before back in Ilorin and my god, they are tasty. They tend to fly in thousands over the evening sky, so we just use catapult to shoot them down. cool

PREDATOR! grin grin
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by ElRazur: 5:25pm On May 06, 2009
must_a_far:

PREDATOR! grin grin

I am just wild at heart. grin
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by platinumnk(f): 5:36pm On May 06, 2009
ElRazur:

I am just wild at heart. grin

kiss kiss

well just be glad 9ja ppl arent eating dogs in the us, otherwise  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed JAIL!

ElRazur:

they burned it because they said that bats were a Bad omen, they even prayed over it grin grin
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by ElRazur: 5:44pm On May 06, 2009
platinumnk:

they burned it because they said that bats were a Bad omen, they even prayed over it grin grin

Hahah. Typical naija belief in spirituality and what not.
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by Nemeziz9ja: 5:50pm On May 06, 2009
My friend,it could be typical of Nigerians to associate such with spirituality and it is infact wise and reasonable to do so.
There is no physical without the spiritual; its the common sense of living in a malevolent world.
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by Akpangbon: 5:50pm On May 06, 2009
ElRazur:

I had little or no processed food back home you see. Now that I do, do you expect me to go back in[i] bath myself in the aqua of ignorance?[/i]

Lies - what processed foods do they sell in Tantalizers where you said you couldnt eat the food cos of the whatever - taste or something?
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by Nemeziz9ja: 5:54pm On May 06, 2009
@OP
expired coke? In a country where anything goes, anything will take,even expired souls.
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by blacksta(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2009
next time just pray over the coke bottle-  Cast out all witches or wizard that might be resident in the coke bottle.

" If even if you drink poison it will not harm you"  - Word of God
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by ElRazur: 6:01pm On May 06, 2009
Akpangbon:

Lies - what processed foods do they sell in Tantalizers where you said you couldnt eat the food cos of the whatever - taste or something?

Learn to understand people's post. I am telling busi-bodi that I didnt have processed food when I grew up in Nigeria. Most processed food back home during when I was growing up are luxury goods. Hence why I have more of fresh foods instead.

The food in tantalizer smell off to me. I will trust my sense of smell than any other person when it comes to food. Hence why I refused to have it. Who mentioned processed food in tantaliser? Gosh dude. You will need to try harder.  smiley
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by ElRazur: 6:03pm On May 06, 2009
Nemeziz9ja:

My friend,it could be typical of Nigerians to associate such with spirituality and it is infact wise and reasonable to do so.
There is no physical without the spiritual; its the common sense of living in a malevolent world.

Dude, I come from a clan where the God of Iron is worship in Ekiti state. I aint no novice to spirituality, I just refuse to believe in it. smiley There is no such thing.

PS
You sound catholic to me. Are you one? smiley
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by Akpangbon: 6:04pm On May 06, 2009
ElRazur,

With your answer, I can now learn not to beleive anything you write - go back and read properly.
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by ElRazur: 6:05pm On May 06, 2009
blacksta:

next time just pray over the coke bottle-  Cast out all witches or wizard that might be resident in the coke bottle.

" If even if  you drink poison it will not harm you"  - Word of God

Hahaha. Please stop. You are killing me. Ever heard of Cyanide? Please look it up, come back and tell me you can survive that. smiley
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by ElRazur: 6:07pm On May 06, 2009
Akpangbon:

ElRazur,

With your answer, I can now learn not to beleive anything you write - go back and read properly.

I am not here to make any one a believer. smiley

Please point out where I mentioned processed food is been sold in tantalizer.

Below is what I said exactly

"My last trip to lagos saw me eating at tantalizer in Yaba, Gosh no offence but the food just smell dodgy to me, I just opted for mirinda and watched my nephews devour my portion."
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by blacksta(m): 6:21pm On May 06, 2009
ElRazur:

Hahaha. Please stop. You are killing me. Ever heard of Cyanide? Please look it up, come back and tell me you can survive that. smiley

Yes ohoooooooooooo

The Blood is able, - You perverse generation you doubt the power
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by platinumnk(f): 6:22pm On May 06, 2009
blacksta:

Yes ohoooooooooooo

The Blood is able, - You perverse generation you doubt the power

God doesnt help the stupid angry

ElRazur:

lol, instant heaven access
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by blacksta(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2009
platinumnk:

God doesnt help the stupid angry

lol, instant heaven access

i never said i will knowingly take cyanide -- I am just saying just in case i enter a tantalizer in Yaba- i will hope to have the right insurance. .
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by platinumnk(f): 6:44pm On May 06, 2009
Nemeziz9ja:

@OP
expired coke? In a country where anything goes, anything will take[b],even expired souls.[/b]

grin grin
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by platinumnk(f): 6:45pm On May 06, 2009
blacksta:

i never said i will knowingly take cyanide -- I am just saying just in case i enter a tantalizer in Yaba- i will hope to have the right insurance. .

ok i see your point. wink
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by redsun(m): 6:51pm On May 07, 2009
Coca cola normally is a health hazard,it has been medically linked to obesity,diabetes,osteoporosis and increased fractures among young women,it's poisonous as a drink talk less of expired one.

In every can of coke,you have about ten spoons of sugar and what does sugar do?it kills.
Re: Expired Coca Cola Selling In Nigeria by vwvw(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

Large Scale Extortion At Lead City University, Ibadan / Why Abacha Was Killed? The IMF/World Bank! / Why Nigerian Military Has Difficulty Getting Arms From America — U.S. Govt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.