Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,484 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What's With Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's With Tonto Dike (4634 Views)

Top Two Male Celebs That Have Slept With Tonto Dikeh. / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show / A Nairalander Hanging Out With Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Tonto Dike by josybabe: 2:38pm On May 06, 2009
hey Tonto, what's up with you? do you have to go naked in the name of movie, infact am so disappointed in you, what was that you did in after the rain are you a christian? who will marry a girl like you?
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 06, 2009
Wetin be your own for inside? Are you the owner of her body? If the script requires that she goes naked, what is you business? Hypocrite. I guess you don't mind seeing her unclothedness.

Get a life jor.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by yme1(f): 4:41pm On May 06, 2009
@poster

abeg tell me the name of the movie make me too self for watch am grin grin cheesy
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by mohawkchic(f): 5:21pm On May 06, 2009
josybabe:

hey Tonto, what's up with you? do you have to go naked in the name of movie, infact am so disappointed in you, what was that you did in after the rain are you a christian? who will marry a girl like you?

~You dont say! Butt Naked! Thats A First! She certainly is making waves & getting noticed if not for the Acting for something else! Only thing i've noticed is her "Love Scenes" in a couple of movies w/ Van Vicker . .hilarious!

y me:

@poster

abeg tell me the name of the movie make me too self for watch am grin grin cheesy

~ cheesy . . .yeah we need proof  grin he cud be exaggerating!
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by oyizami(f): 10:45am On May 07, 2009
Why are u guys burning her up after all she mentioned the name of the movie so go confirm.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by datemax: 1:57pm On May 07, 2009
As much as i do not suscribe to the idea of going :-XN :-XA :-XK :-XE :-XD in a movie,all in the name of heaven knows what.Tonto must have her reasons,you will agree with me that our producers should be querried too.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by oyizami(f): 2:19pm On May 07, 2009
Thank you datemax sm1 is talking now.if producer no give her scrip wetin she go dey act.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by ijawgirl: 2:39pm On May 07, 2009
Whats the name of the movie?
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by ginky: 7:37pm On May 07, 2009
Tonto Dike is really surprising me.I watched the film she acted with Van Vicker and I was shocked.I read an article in a Newspaper where she said that she can act nude depending on the story line.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by Gracito(f): 8:10pm On May 07, 2009
Is not that is our business.It is because we are her fans.We have to say what is right.She is awoman now.And he is not married.Dont u think men will look at her as a cheap girl. shocked cry lipsrsealed
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by Gracito(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2009
i meant to write she.sorry 4 de mistakes
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by mohawkchic(f): 2:45am On May 08, 2009
datemax:

As much as i do not suscribe to the idea of going :-XN :-XA :-XK :-XE :-XD in a movie,all in the name of heaven knows what.Tonto must have her reasons,you will agree with me that our producers should be querried too.

~Acting Nude in the Nollywood is a "Culture Shock" that wont be embraced. . .very much a "Tradtional No-No" boundary to cross/Push !

~Tonto as an Entertainer might be comfy going Nude in a given script . . .Pushing Boundaries but Some of the Fans arent ready to embrace Nude actresses on Nollywood home videos or much more their screens!!

~Ever heard of "Body Double"? There are lots of people out there who make a living on Being Body Doubles!!Not Only on Movies . .Music Videos etc : Some of the Love scenes you might have seen on Hollywood movies that blew your mind away thinking they were actually the Actress Nude, NOT! There are A list Hollywood actressess/Actors who wouldnt act Nude scenes,they get a body double for such scenes!

~If Nollywood Producers want to start showing Nude scenes in their movies,they should start employing the use of women to act as "Body Doubles" tho it beats me what a naked body would have to do w/ the storylines they coome up with! undecided

~The Nigerain Culture doesnt encourage seeing their women Single or Married naked all for the purpose of Entertainmant! Me think more focus should be on making the movies much better Ie Sound,Storylines,Production rather than focusing on having an actress nude in one of their movies!

~Me I aint bovvered as long as am Entertained! grin
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by mohawkchic(f): 3:04am On May 11, 2009
josybabe:

~Must admit i missed the name of the movie on your first post!

~Just finsihed watching "Before The Rain" as soon as i saw the part "She Went Naked" as you put it cheesy I figured that could be the movie you're on about!!

~ She SoOoo wasnt Naked!!! Completely Naked!!Okay. . . . maybe "Butt Crack" Naked grin Mid riff Naked!!Girlfriend Needs to work on those abs She covered her boobies w/ her hands & had on a bra a cup size too small cheesy

~You had me going there . . .I assumed she was prolly butt naked in a love scene but She was beaten,Humilated & had her top taken away in the movie . . . .

Re: What's With Tonto Dike by AloyEmeka9: 8:10am On May 11, 2009
~Acting Nude in the Nollywood is a "Culture Shock" that wont be embraced. . .very much a "Tradtional No-No" boundary to cross/Push !

~Tonto as an Entertainer might be comfy going Nude in a given script . . .Pushing Boundaries but Some of the Fans arent ready to embrace Nude actresses on Nollywood home videos or much more their screens!!
Good.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by OgidiBoy(m): 7:07am On May 14, 2009
Can someone pls post the youtube clip of the movie where she is naked, or what part 1 or 2 Don't want to seat through the whole movie just for a 2 second nude scene.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by udezue(m): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
Like she gives a rat's asss bout what u think of her?
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by Mobinga: 12:28am On Nov 02, 2010
Who's Toto Dike?
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by Skidoc(m): 12:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Can someone pls post the youtube clip of the movie where she is unclothed, or what part 1 or 2 Don't want to seat through the whole movie just for a 2 second unclothed scene.

It's here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrrlQoojsQY
You need to start watching from 9:00
and then continue here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH6ZpPnTK-U

I thought I'd see something nice LOL grin grin grin. She doesn't look good naked at all. Too much tummy folds.
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by OlaRay4(m): 1:36pm On Nov 02, 2010
hey Tonto, what's up with you? do you have to go unclothed in the name of movie, infact am so disappointed in you, what was that you did in after the rain are you a christian? who will marry a girl like you?

AND SO WHAT!!!

Halle Berry
Sharon Stone,
Marilyn Monroe
Julia Robert
Charlize Theron
Nicole Kidman
Scarlett Johansson
Angelina Jolie
Demi Moore
Kim Bassinger
Helen Mirren
Jane Fonda
Jodie Foster

And list goes on,

They were not stoned for taking their cloths off!!! Some people need to get a life… if you don’t like it! Every TV set comes with an on and off button which you could make use of!!!

Am waiting for the words “Our Culture” to be thrown into the equation
Re: What's With Tonto Dike by Mobinga: 11:32pm On Nov 02, 2010
I watched the video and I must say those who bring this up as an issue are so very very effing retarded!! Whats there in the video?? Absolutely nothing. . . . . Thats why Nollywood would never grow if you guys keep bringing up a baseless issue like this!! Damn!! Nigerians annoy me

(1) (Reply)

Genvieve Nnaji All Sexy At The Gym / Uti Nwachukwu Rocks Fulani Outfit For Independence Edition Of Jara / Malefic Celebrities And Sex ! Bad Premonition For Nigeria! (attach Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.