Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,015 members, 7,845,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live (829 Views)

Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu / Invitation To Tender For Sale And Purchase Of Nigerian Crude Oil Grades / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by Ovamboland(m): 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Going on right now on major TV networks, NNPC is publicly opening bidding rounds for sale and purchase of crude oil grades.
Change has indeed come and the next thing is for investors to start trooping in a predictable environment

It was publicly announced that the President and GMD has no special interest and no agents or facilitators, if you have paid anybody go and take it back

Buhari silently drowning out the noise of the wailers

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by emmaeno(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dear Nairalander with this post, can you please make me understand the whole bidding process and what crude oil grades is, because i'm beginning to think the want to sell nnpc don't mind me if i'm wrong ;DDear Nairalander with this post, can you please make me understand the whole bidding process and what crude oil grades is, because i'm beginning to think the want to sell nnpc don't mind me if i'm wrong
Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by 9jatriot(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
If you are interested, it is better to make a bid and not come out in the future and say a particular tribe monopolized it. A word is good enough for the wise.
This one non be allocation now, it is open bidding that means let your money speak for you.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
transparency

1 Like

Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by sammyj: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
While some sataniods and wailers will come here to say there is no change. Change has come to stay while wailers are busy drowning in lagoon !!!!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by superstar1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
I can't stop loving my PVC.

My power to vote for change.

Kissing my PVC once more.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by Ovamboland(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
emmaeno:
Dear Nairalander with this post, can you please make me understand the whole bidding process and what crude oil grades is, because i'm beginning to think the want to sell nnpc don't mind me if i'm wrong ;DDear Nairalander with this post, can you please make me understand the whole bidding process and what crude oil grades is, because i'm beginning to think the want to sell nnpc don't mind me if i'm wrong

It's simply a transparent and open bidding process for companies interested in trading in Nigerian crude, it fosters accountability and reduces the opacity in activities of the industry in the past several years.
Qualified and recognized companies openly bid and the bids get opened publicly and journalist and private citizens can track what happens going forward.
Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by omoolope2019(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
The long awaited change is around sai buhari God bless Nigeria
Re: NNPC Bid Opening For Sale Of Crude Oil Grades - Live by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is the Game Changer grin

lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked

(1) (Reply)

Fake Ministerial Portfolios ‘in Circulation’ - The Cable / Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help / Dasuki’s Medical Trip, A Blow On Judiciary — TMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.