Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help (826 Views)

Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos) / Terrible Condition Of Ejigbo After Rain (photos) / Ejigbo Residents Jubilate Over Road Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by bchi(f): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
See the condition of Ejigbo when it rain. Government need to help the residents of Ejigbo. The construction going on the road, its kind of slow.

Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by montezz(f): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
Lmao...and he claimed his government has done too much on road construction...I thought every part of the state benefitted from his 'ona baba ona'project.

1 Like

Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by RealAdewole(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
Clarify which Ejigbo?
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by Obas101(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
swimming pool grin grin
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by BlackrulesDworld(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2015
Aregbe is a thief
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by Mboi: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
This is Ejigbo Lagos state not Osun state. Here is Iyana Ejigbo along Ikotun-egbe road.
@poster work is going on there right now, as a matter of fact it's almost at completion level just that the drainages have not been properly channeld to the market but the drainage system is on ground which passed inside the market there.
I applaud Gov Ambode for the work there. The previous administration in the state ignored that road totally from cele via okota road to Oke-afa down to iyana Ejigbo then to Ikotun. People in that area suffer much traffic as a result of bad road though the traffic is much now but that's because of the road construction.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by bchi(f): 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2015
RealAdewole:
Clarify which Ejigbo?
Iyana Ejigbo , Lagos State
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by basilo101: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
yoruba ppl now learning how to stop living in denial. kudos
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by Mboi: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2015
basilo101:
yoruba ppl now learning how to stop living in denial. kudos
Don't mind them. During campaign I can remember APC came for campaign at Ejigbo field, shortly before iyana Ejigbo, then the road was too bad. They were asked why Fashola didn't want to do the road, they said the road is Federal road, that PDP and corruption at the federal is the reason why the road was not done.
Who is doing the road now? Is it not federal road again? Anyway I still applaud Ambode for the work he's doing there.
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2015
montezz:
Lmao...and he claimed his government has done too much on road construction...I thought every part of the state benefitted from his 'ona baba ona'project.
Aregbese opuro oniranu ika ojelu....!
This lagos
Re: Ejigbo Residents Cry Out For Help by montezz(f): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2015
IyaIode:
This lagos
Oh....I thought ejigbo in osun st

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki’s Medical Trip, A Blow On Judiciary — TMG / Who Made Okorocha The Mouth Piece For The South East? / Which State Got Minister Of State For Education(Junior Minister)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.