Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (75001 Views)

Sit-at-home Order Observed In 75 Countries, Says IPOB / Nigerian Nation In Disarray Because Of Goodluck Jonathan, Says Prophet Nwoko / 5 Countries Crushed By Oil Price Collapse - CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kirigidi:
Who is dis dreamer! If u think it's because of our Niger Delta u Igbo pipo ar askin for ur Biafra den u beta wake up frm ur dreamin. I hav known all dis while dat d main reason why all dese greedy Igbos ar shoutin Biafra! Biafra!! wit so much confidence is because of our Niger Delta lands nd resources. But don't deceiv urself guy, we will neva join ur Biafra. How many Ijaws, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Edos, hav u seen agitatin for ur so-called Biafra. If were Buhari I wil just grant dis Igbo pipo dia request to go establish dia Biafra but on d condition dat they shuld neva include d Niger Delta. And I tell all dis noise nd shout about Biafra will just fade away, for d Igbos know very well dat witout Niger Delta, they can't sustain as a country because they ar terribly landlocked wit small landmass already ravaged by erosion.

Thunder fire that your tongue there. Who needs you lazy folks. Are you missing some nuts, or has the hydrocarbon polluted water you use for cooking and drinking damaged your brain cells?
How big is your useless oyel, how much has it helped you that you should stand before the great Igbo race and be spewing rubbish. Ina apu ara?

Ye we will establish Biafra, but no single Igbo speaking territory in the current SS will be left in your phantom tower of Babel, aka Niger delta republic.

Choke on this: https://www.nairaland.com/2576371/eastern-neighbourhoods-streets-made

Feed your eyes.

https://www.nairaland.com/237534/look-going-school-nigeria-statistics

https://www.nairaland.com/2263635/south-east-south-west-south-south-lead-attainment

6 Likes

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
The slave and master regions do not like hearing about disintegration because they know they will die without the Igbos. I no call any tribe name apart from igbo o

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by cjrane: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nigeria will probably never break up because all the people inside Nigeria are not convinced that going alone will be better.

Biafra is the only country that may break away if the oppression of Ndigbo and eastern minorities continue in Nigeria. These rest regions may find it reasonable to stay together and endure the cat and mouse bickering.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
somegirl1:

Just trying make that gentleman understand that things may not work out as he hopes i.e excluding Igbos and trying to form a country around Igbo land.
Asari Dokubo and supporters appear to not mind an Ijaw nation so the parts of the Niger Delta on either side might have to find a way to form a country with the Ijaw and Igbo nations right in the middle.

Anyhow. I'm great. You?
Asari and co will have inputs in our future Çountry so will every sons and daughters of Izon ethnic nationality. Nobody will impose on the rest of the group. However, we shall sit down with other ethnic nations in the ND to discuss FIRST. Should there be mutually beneficial agreement, it shall be subjected to referendum for our people to endorse. If otherwise, we shall consider an independent Ijaw nation. But all our sons and daughters will have input.

I'm great Babe. What's the name?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kirigidi:
Who is dis dreamer! If u think it's because of our Niger Delta u Igbo pipo ar askin for ur Biafra den u beta wake up frm ur dreamin. I hav known all dis while dat d main reason why all dese greedy Igbos ar shoutin Biafra! Biafra!! wit so much confidence is because of our Niger Delta lands nd resources. But don't deceiv urself guy, we will neva join ur Biafra. How many Ijaws, Urhobos, Itsekiris, Ogonis, Edos, hav u seen agitatin for ur so-called Biafra. If were Buhari I wil just grant dis Igbo pipo dia request to go establish dia Biafra but on d condition dat they shuld neva include d Niger Delta. And I tell all dis noise nd shout about Biafra will just fade away, for d Igbos know very well dat witout Niger Delta, they can't sustain as a country because they ar terribly landlocked wit small landmass already ravaged by erosion.

Why are you making noise about oil that the price has fallen berekete in the global market? Ewu!
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by DelticStephEn(f): 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

Thunder fire that your tongue there. Who needs you lazy folks. Are you missing some nuts, or has the hydrocarbon polluted water you use damaged your brain?
How big is your useless oyel, how much has it helped you that you should stand before the great Igbo race and be spewing rubbish. Ina apu ara?

Ye we will establish Biafra, but no single Igbo speaking territory in the current SS will be left in your phantom tower of Babel, aka towel of Babel.
it's DAT Guy called TheDevilIsHere.
That guy HV a big problem.
you guy should caution him
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by cheruv: 11:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
deflover:

make the gods strike you as you dey type for there..........make eriwi twist ya neck....i am niger deltan......urohobo....and i stand with biafra...we the people of NIGER DELTA stand with BIAFRA.....you think we have a better chance to be free if not through Biafra......another ogogoro fool wey no understand the game of numbers angry angry angry angry angry
Pls don't be angry with him wink he's too young to understand all these things.
Am with you on this,but as an Igbo I'd prefer a situation whereby once the SE/SS breaks out,the new country would divide again into Igbo and non Igbo parts.the Igboid part goes as Biafra while the non Igboid part goes by whatever name it chooses. smiley
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pazienza(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Ndiigbo will no longer tolerate insults from lazy folks whose brain cells had been damaged by chronic use of hydrocarbon polluted waters.

Their hate will be returned to them by Ndiigbo 1million fold, nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Yeah and Jonathan won the election undecided
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
DelticStephEn:

Hey
Just came and saw you mentioned me
What do you Call me for
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
DelticStephEn:

honestly
I don't know What is wrong with you.

What do you mean by this
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by somegirl1: 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Asari and co will have inputs in our future Çountry so will every sons and daughters of Izon ethnic nationality. Nobody will impose on the rest of the group. However, we shall sit down with other ethnic nations in the ND to discuss FIRST. Should there be mutually beneficial agreement, it shall be subjected to referendum for our people to endorse. If otherwise, we shall consider an independent Ijaw nation. But all our sons and daughters will have input.

I'm great Babe. What's the name?

Still supports the point I was trying to make. It is not a given that present ND states or SS states would automatically merge and exclude others if a secession is necessary. You would have to evaluate the benefits and demerits of any proposed associations, which is what any break away nations would do.

I prefer to remain anonymous luv. I know some people on here cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
ekefre4:
STFU we dnt knw anything like biafra

Since you know a lot about Biafra
Can you explain to everyone the history of Biafra
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
DBriteLitehouse:

Let it sink into your head that we the Niger Deltans CAN NEVER BE PART OF THE BIAFRA REPUBLIC.

There is no "we" in the so called "delta for niggas" aka Niger delta
Who are you
And what people do you represent
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by DelticStephEn(f): 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Hey
Just came and saw you mentioned me
What do you Call me for
you keep acting and talking like some one that HV no single Water in his Brain.
you know very well that there is so much igbophobia down here in SS yet you keep Ranting and disgracing your ppl as if D Igbo are trying to force Others into biafra
Instead of you to fight to liberate us Igbo here in SS.
I pity you.
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
somegirl1:

Still supports the point I was trying to make. It is not a given that present ND states or SS states would automatically merge and exclude others if a secession is necessary. You would have to evaluate the benefits and demerits of any proposed associations, which is what any break away nations would do.

I prefer to remain anonymous luv. I know some people on here cheesy cheesy.
Of course sweetheart. The mistake of Nigeria is that our forebearers never negotiated terms of agreement to preceed independence. It was a "we'll take care of things" affair.

Can we go PM?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Uniben4sure: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
fireforfire:

God forbid.
make dem carry dia biafra go one corner
Who are you and where are you from?
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
etoroh:
you in particular you keep vomiting this crap. what you call biafra is purely igbo, and not the south south. its south east. concentrate on the igbo states you call MY BROTHERS and forget about others cos they have their brothers too. igbo should carve their region and remain igbo. no one is asking you questions. stay there and brood alone.

You know nothing about Biafra or its history
Most of you cannot swear with your life to defend this false history you keep propagating
Because you know it is all a lie
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by zeusdgrt(m): 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You people keep vomiting this crap
There is nothing like Niger delta or South South republic
What you have is Biafra
Fool see d pic below and shut up!we are Niger Delta Rep.We are not part of ur biafran plan

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
wokomabest:
do you know how the name biafra came about?

Do you know how the name Ethiopia came about

Answer this and I answer your question
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by somegirl1: 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Of course sweetheart. The mistake of Nigeria is that our forebearers never negotiated terms of agreement to preceed independence. It was a "we'll take care of things" affair.

Can we go PM?

Ok

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kirigidi:

This whole writeup is from someone who knows not what he's talking about

I'll advice you to stick to what know and can defend with your life as truth
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
hensben:
You don't want Nigeria but wan niger delta? You want to split from Nigeria because you guys can't compete with Hausa and Yoruba politically instead want ND in your Biafra so you can oppress them with population. Now I see biafrans are the real coward.

If your going to quote me
Do justice to my post with facts and figure

No time for rambling
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2015
saintikechi:
Biafra will be made up of the present south east and the igbo speaking areas of south south
there is no iggbo speaking areas of south south; u have a right to clamour for what u want; why not respect ours? We donot want to b associated with Biafra or what ever delusion u call yourselves, We will rather prefer to associate with Nigeria...

Respect our decision as u want urs to b respected

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by pussyphilia(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2015
Huhm, I don't know what you guys mean by Niger Delta republic ooooo!

I am an Igbo guy from Anioma, in the present day delta state. My mom is from orumba south LGA in anambra state, umunze to be precise. My dad is proudly an Igbo man and can lay down his life defending his Igbo heritage. I don't know what you guys are talking about concerning your Niger Delta republic or whatever ooo.
We are Igbo's , we are Biafrans!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2015
roymary:

No be by mistake igbos take first be part of Nigeria- and with the noise , i no expect una to dey this side again but the problem be say una girls no go follow. How una go come do una? Una go come dey collect visa to come see una babes again- cos na only dem we fit keep behind.

Be real sir, Biafra can't work at the moment-- its like Texas wanting to stand on her own. If Igbos are shortchanged in the system, it simply doesn't go past the greedy big belle representatives you guys put in front that has no ability to fight decently and diligently for her own people.

Orji kalu is about to be FIFA president- he has no time for biafra pipe dreams.
I support confederation or regionalization that Yoruba people is also supporting, let us tell ourselves the truth Nigeria is not working and need restructuring, if referendum is conducted in Nigeria and majority say yes to Biafra I will support it but for now I don't support Biafra outright independence, I support confederation or regionalization Like UK system where it have 4 countries in it. If the Biafran men leave their girls behind how will they procreate grin
roymary:

No be by mistake igbos take first be part of Nigeria- and with the noise , i no expect una to dey this side again but the problem be say una girls no go follow. How una go come do una? Una go come dey collect visa to come see una babes again- cos na only dem we fit keep behind.

Be real sir, Biafra can't work at the moment-- its like Texas wanting to stand on her own. If Igbos are shortchanged in the system, it simply doesn't go past the greedy big belle representatives you guys put in front that has no ability to fight decently and diligently for her own people.

Orji kalu is about to be FIFA president- he has no time for biafra pipe dreams.
I support confederation or regionalization that Yoruba people is also supporting, let us tell ourselves the truth Nigeria is not working and need restructuring, if referendum is conducted in Nigeria and majority say yes to Biafra I will support it but for now I don't support Biafra outright independence, I support confederation or regionalization Like UK system where it have 4 countries in it. If the Biafran men leave their girls behind how will they procreate
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by theDEVILisHERE: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2015
evlyn:

the south-east will just swallow the money from the oil gotten from the southsouth... like this igbo man has started chooking eye in southsouth..as the prophet said southsouth go dey and south east go be biafra... keep fighting for biafra and leave southsouth out...lets create our own country too... leave our oil for us

You are the last I'll quote of all the people who quoted me on this topic
Since most really have nothing tangible to say or are still saying the same wrong thing

For all you disprove of that post
Do so with facts and figures
Or else
It will just be that you are brazzenly taking the path of Ignorance or that Mischieve

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by shogz89: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2015
chuna1985:

no tribe surpass the igbo population in Nigeria. if u know any tribe numbering more Dan dem, tell me
na im una never produce president,, abi na online population census you use
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by Uniben4sure: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2015
pussyphilia:
Huhm, I don't know what you guys mean by Niger Delta republic ooooo!

I am an Igbo guy from Anioma, in the present day delta state. My mom is from orumba south LGA in anambra state, umunze to be precise. My dad is proudly an Igbo man and can lay down his life defending his Igbo heritage. I don't know what you guys are talking about concerning your Niger Delta republic or whatever ooo.
We are Igbo's , we are Biafrans!
I see you my brother!

Don't mind them!

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by AkwaIbomrep1: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2015
mryoungdon:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/i-see-nigeria-splitting-into-5-countries-one-is-islamic-caliphate-of-nigeria-prophet/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook
thank u my prophet ,tell them, this God damn motherfuckin country must disintegrate in the name of our lord Jesus christ of nazareth ...AMEN!!! Abasi adiong Biafra ...AMEN

1 Like

Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by phabulux: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe by chronique(m): 12:30am On Oct 28, 2015
While I believe that everyone has a right to freedom of expression,I'm kinda taken aback at the level of stupidity and ignorance displayed on this thread. A man said He has a dream of something happening. This invariably means that this His dream,is more or less a wish or something He'd like to happen. That He is a prophet,doesn't translate to these dreams,being prophecies from God. The article never said He said God told Him Nigeria will break into 5 countries;so where the heck are you guys getting the nonsense you're typing from? Are Nigerians this dumb and brainless? Why do you all act like sheep and follow the crowd mentality? If you guys can't differentiate between someone saying He has a dream(which is more of a personal wish),and someone giving a prophesy(which is an intended message from God),it would be so unfortunate. Those equating the man's dreams,with prophecies from God,definitely need urgent brain transplants.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities / On This Day: Murtala Mohammed Was Shot Dead In His Mercedes Benz (PHOTOS) / Buhari Drops Governors Fashola And Fayemi From Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.