Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,073 members, 7,811,011 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

IGNITLYTE Is The Biggest Scam Ever! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / IGNITLYTE Is The Biggest Scam Ever! (1036 Views)

How Being Educated Brought The Biggest Shame Of My Life / What Are Some Of The Biggest Red Flags In An Interviewee? / Mtn Nigeria The Biggest Telecommunication Network Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGNITLYTE Is The Biggest Scam Ever! by Myjumie(f): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
One Saturday morning lying on my bed I received an email from ignitlyte inviting me for an interview and I thought what other legit way to get invited for an interview than with an email containing the company's website,I clicked on d website it opened and reading thru I cnt really put my hands on what they re into so I decided to attend the interview and not let this opportunity pass me by because of fear of gnld pple. Locating the address at osolo way was even trouble and stressful for me.
On getting der the place is well packaged,office building et all I was discussing with other pple dt were invited of dey know what dey re into dey said no!. At this point I was avn a feeling dey re gnld atleast if u go to a company premises dey specify wt dey re into.
One alhaja ushered us in gave us interview question n gbam! I saw ignitlyte health care on the booklet dt moment I just said God why me? The madam blessing came in and start to ginger us ' dnt answer my question when ure seating' 'when m talking to u,u respond' I said Chei oluwa have mercy untop my money u wan collect?? I could narrate my experience here all day but all I wanna say is IGNITLYTE = GNLD = Fraud. Pls dnt honor der invite

2 Likes

Re: IGNITLYTE Is The Biggest Scam Ever! by Shinelle(f): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
sorry about your experience..
Thanks for sharing too!
Re: IGNITLYTE Is The Biggest Scam Ever! by tikkykay: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lol...Pele dear
Re: IGNITLYTE Is The Biggest Scam Ever! by Myjumie(f): 11:51pm On Dec 11, 2015
tikkykay:
Lol...Pele dear

Thank yu smiley

(1) (Reply)

Office Assitant Urgently Needed / Head,internal Affairs / Weekend Vacancies For The Un-experienced & Experienced- All Confirmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.