Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile (2918 Views)

Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Emaimo: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
That moment when you were bathing in your village stream and suddenly a crocodile surfaced up

1 Share

Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oooouuchh...his sugarcane tho tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by chocolateme(f): 1:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
Warisdis?

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Jadonaldson(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omo see dat guys dick is gone for real grin
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by BiitchAmMe: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
jeezz!!!! wtf!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by marshalcarter: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Lwkmd

I closed ma legs wen I saw dis ooooo grin

Dah prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrick is gone grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin grin grin did he fly out of the stream??goodbye 2 his joy stick though

1 Like

Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Qualer: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

hellooo beautiful! how are you doing??
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by DeHero1: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
KashyBaby:

So u too sabi sugarcane.
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Babacele: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
hahaha u are wicked! still finding it difficult to frame d terms....
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 28, 2015
DeHero1:

So u too sabi sugarcane.

Lol....someone tot me tat word...when I tot sugarcane is a shoes tongue grin
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Babacele:
hahaha u are wicked! still finding it difficult to frame d terms....

Well,tnx to those who taught me this pidgin grin it's very useful in every day's life & I don't need to "frame" d terms tongue grin
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Babacele: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Well,tnx to those who taught me this pidgin grin it's very useful in every day's life & I don't need to "frame" d terms tongue grin
oh u caught me there! wetin dey happen na?
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 28, 2015
Babacele:
oh u caught me there! wetin dey happen na?

Lol..don't test my pidgin tongue
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Moz22: 1:35am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Lol..don't test my pidgin tongue
Nigerians don't really sleep
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Nobody: 1:42am On Oct 28, 2015
Moz22:
Nigerians don't really sleep

Lol...it's 8.42am down here...I'm not in Ng cool
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Moz22: 1:44am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

ohh..where r u then?
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Moz22: 1:44am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

ohh..where r u then?
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Nobody: 1:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Moz22:
ohh..where r u then?

U shud b d one who is sleeping ryt now.. tongue I'm 7hrs ahead of u grin
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Moz22: 1:55am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

U shud b d one who is sleeping ryt now.. tongue I'm 7hrs ahead of u grin
hmmm...that's a lotta difference. Seems like we just the twos left online. Let's both go to bed
Re: That Moment When You Are Bathing Unclad In The Stream And You See A Crocodile by Dclique(m): 5:08am On Oct 28, 2015
Dat guy shudnt land anytime soon. grin

(1) (Reply)

14 Pics U Gonna Relate To If Diarrhea Don Catch U For Outside B4 / Twice As Nice Lol / Funny Joke: Akpors In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.