Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! (16181 Views)

Olayinka Omigbodun, Victor Banjo’s Daughter: Ojukwu Betrayed My Dad, Killed Him / Reuben Abati Never Betrayed Me - Kayode Ajala / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
I write this from the depth of my heart to all those that have been making false and baseless remarks about me of recent times. I have to set record straight.

1. I Never Betrayed APC
I have to state this on clear terms that I have neither betrayed any party at ANY time. When I left APC for PDP, I never betrayed any APC supporters as I exercised by inalienable right to association. Though my decision as at then may disappoint some of my ex-comrades(which is understandable) but it was NEVER a betrayal. I never took any blood oath with anyone in APC nor sign any MoU never to leave APC. It was clearly a right that I exercised.

2. I Never Betrayed Any Ethnic Group
I am 100% Ijaw and has always been irrespective of party affiliation. As an Ijaw and a Niger Deltan, I aired my view and put record straight on issues of some territories in our region. I never at any time cede any of the territories in question to Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba areas. I never abused any ethnic group while expressing my position. I never opposed ANY Biafran aspiration but only expressed the interest and position of our people. I never maligned any person or group in the process.

3. I Never Betrayed PDP
I am 100% committed to PDP for the sake of a better society. That I support PDP is politics, but when it comes to tribal, ethnic and regional interests, I have to drop partisanship and address issue from that aspect. When I supported Buhari, I never ceded Ijawland to fulani. That I am supporting Wike is not the same as saying that Ikwerre own Okrika. Same way should my position on ethnic issues be not misinterpreted as anti-PDP. I am not a bastard, I am from a tribe and region. PDP is a party for every Nigerian, it shouldn't be a yardstick for tribal measurement. It is absurd to assume that because I have a position that is unpopular with some fellow pro-PDP means I am anti-PDP. That's nonsense.

4. I Never Promoted Bad Blood Among Regions
To say that I'm causing bad blood between SS and SE just because I maintained a position as a SS man is laughable. The same people peddling these accusations have been on threads abusing Ijaws, Edos, and some other ND people. Some even called us drunken fishermen(#ProudlyFisherman). How can these people turn around to accuse me when I never insulted their tribe and region? I dare them to point that out if they insist otherwise. In same vein I never promoted hate against the North or SW. I always try to respect people and their ancestry.

4. I Don't Yield To Blackmails
It is very funny that some people won't correct some of their friends for making baseless claims but will always be quick to call me names when I lay facts to bear even without insults. These people expects me to "shut up" for their sake but won't tell their friends same for starting the whole thing. Let me state that I'm not moved but only disappointed that this set of people arrive at such judgement.

I want to appeal to people to ask me question on clarification on any subject. I am not here for fight. I will not betray PDP, neither will I betray my South South people and Nigerians as a whole. You may disagree with my position on issues, you may feel disappointed that I don't align with your views on political or territorial matters. But always remember that I'm not here to spite anybody or group. It is unfair to lay baseless accusation against me.

I appreciate and thank those that understand my true intention.

May God Bless Us All and Nigeria.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by HungerBAD: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
So i read your post 3 times.

At the end of the day, i see that you are confessing your sins so that you can come back to the APC.

Too late.

Who exactly are you explaining yourself to here? You say you are loyal to PDP? But like Clark, you are looking for a soft landing, so you can be in the good books of those that be.

Your write up makes Jerry (can of lies) Gana, the inventor of A.G.I.P (any government in power)look like a saint.

Do not explain yourself to us.

Barcanista your Journey to the losers corner,starts now.

Bye.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Emekamex(m): 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
No Igbo person ever claimed your land; you are just living in delusion. We neither have oil rigs or pollute your environment; what we do in your land and in other regions is purely business where we can sell our goods and services; I can't phantom how this relates to land grabbing or domination.
Basing your facts about Igbos on a few IPOB youths is demeaning because as a respected forumite here, we thought you will know better that a few doesn't represent a whole. I might not truly agree with some sentiments the IPOB youths share but there is a common truth in all their struggles; that Nigeria has not been fair to some ethnic groups and only favouring a few; that is why within the last 10 years, groups like OPC, MASSOB, MEND and IPOB have emerged.
Instead of bickering on nonsense issues, we should be finding ways to fix this country from the root causes of disunity.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
ignore them.
they are cry baby who depend on deceit.

i have said it several times.
PDP and APC are Nigeria parties not Niger delta party,
Any Niger Deltan can support PDP or APC.

South south people can disagree on political issues. But when it comes to our ethnic issues we are one. we are not for sale.
if they cant understand you, ignore them completely.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Macelliot(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmm
Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Ballmer: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Igbotic
Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by donphilopus: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If you know you're enjoying this drama, shout AYE by clicking Like. If you ain't, shout NAY, by sharing this post.

Who need to watch Akpabio, Amaechi, Marafa and all those funny men for Senate again when Nairaland dey sweet like this cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Continue entertaining us guys!!

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by obailala(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good luck!
Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by 9jatriot(m): 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Men, so only you betray four sets of groups?

this sounds like a conscience pricking exercise.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by cheruv: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
crycry
Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Ugomba(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
atbu1983:
ignore them
Italian deportee, stop infuriating trouble.

26 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by cheruv: 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
atbu1983:
ignore them
Ignore what
Mehn he has to clear his name oo shocked

5 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by IAMTHEHERO: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
Taaa,mechionu!!! l thought by now you would have kept quiet. Mr. Man permit me to say this: You don't use your brain,not every thread,you should dabble into. Where is your sense?. You mess up big time!!! Tomorrow you may create a thread that yorubas are not Nigerians.

20 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by PassingShot(m): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If you know you're enjoying this drama, shout AYE by clicking Like. If you ain't, shout NAY, by sharing this post.

Who need to watch Akpabio, Amaechi, Marafa and all those funny men for Senate again when Nairaland dey sweet like this cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Continue entertaining us guys!!
I must confess, I have been enjoying this since two days back when they started. I refrained from commenting choosing to let them settle their problem.

But one thing I have learnt more is that there can be no permanent friends or enemies when politics and ethnicity are involved.

Lovely!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
This guy has lost relavance, you can't run to PDP, APC, Igbo and yoruba. I think you should consider running to Hausa/Fulani, quotasystem will be glad to accept you.

48 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by menesheh(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
you even get time to start despicting your innocence to those ingrates

8 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by zicoraads: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sincerely speaking,is there some form of payment for all this? Why place so much importance on what people will say and do online? Young man, I think you need to stop wasting your time and energy online. Especially if you are not getting paid for it.

27 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ugomba:

i agree. i was deported from Italy back to niger delta where i belong.

Yoruba made Jonathan President not Igbo

Igbo should stop spreading lies. It is time to correct this deceit.

When Yar Adua was sick in 2010 and GEJ was VP the most vocal group who ensured Jonathan was made President were the Yoruba. During these period most Igbos were silent and dumb.

The Save Nigeria Group founded by Pastor Tunde Bakare and Sahara reporters prevented Jonathan from being impeached and making way for David Mark to becoming d president. We cant 4get the massive support Prof Wole Soyinka gave to save nigeria group protest and impact of other south west media houses like punch, tribune and the nations to the struggle to prevent Jonathan Impeachment and ensuring that Jonathan became president.

In 2011 elections, the whole South(SW,SS and SE) and middle belt gave Jonathan block vote. South west gave jonathan more than 70% of their vote in 2011 when compared to what Buhari got in South west. South south did the same. South east did d same. North central gave Jonathan more than 60% of the vote.

In 2011, In the whole North (NC,NW and NE) Buhari was only leading Jonathan with about 3.3million vote. In the south west, Jonathan was leading Buhari with about2.4million votes, while in south south Jonathan was leading Buhari with about 6million votes. This means if we cancel all the elections from south east, Jonathan would have still won 2011 elections.

Even if we go further and add all Jonathan's vote in the south east to Buhari vote, Jonathan will still have the simple Majority in 2011 election. This last statement may be sarcastic, but it is true.

The only thing some south east states did which south west states and North Central stares did not do was to Inflate the voters turn out which card readers prevented in 2015 election. The truth was dat the inflation of vote by some south east states in 2011 was completely unneccessary because Jonathan would have won without it. Jonathan won some states like Taraba and Adamawa in North east in 2011.

We cant forget the impact of Pastor Enoch Adeboye laying of hands on Jonathan in 2011 redeem camp on 2011 Jonathan election among christians all over Nigeria. We cant 4get the role of Gen Olusegun Obasanjo in ensuring that Jonathan was made Acting President. Who being the Chairman of PDP board of trustee asked Yar Adua to resign for Jonathan to become president. We cant 4get d Insult obasanjo got from Arewa for that statements. We cant 4get how Obasanjo prevent former VP Atiku abubarkar from hijacking PDP and getting the PDP ticket in 2011

So igbo never made Jonathan President in 2011. The only thing Igbo did was to destroy Jonathan presidency between 2011 and 2015.
Igbo people like Stella Oduah destroyed d image of Jonathan Govt. Igbo people hijack Jonathan govt preventing him from achieving what he needed to achieve. Pius Ayim Pius brought high level Nepotism to Nigeria Federal civil service.

As far as i am concern it was President Jonathan who did Igbo big favour by giving them a loud voice in Nigeria national politics. You igbo should be grateful to Jonathan not d other way around.

The only time Igbo stood alone with Jonathan was 2015 election which Jonathan lost. Igbo stood with him for thier own good because of what he had done for them politically. And also because they know they cant control any other person the way they controlled Jonathan

Even today that Jonathan is no more the president of Nigeria, the only Governor who has made defending Jonathan legacy his primary assignment is a Yoruba Governor. Governor Fayose of Ekiti. No igbo PDP governor defend Jonathan today like Fayose do.

Today, they want to re-write history with fake propanganda just because of 2015 election. What make me sick is the way they make it look like south south owe them when actually they are the one owing south south for giving them voice through Jonathan.

In summary, Jonathan got 22.5 million vote while Buhari got 12.2Million votes in 2011. if you subtract the 5million vote South east gave jonathan and even add it to Buhari vote, Jonathan vote will become 17.5million while Buhari vote will become 17.2millions. Thus Jonathan would have still won.

The moral of my message is that in 2011 election, the whole Nigeria voted for Jonathan. In 2011 Jonathan was the candidate of SW,SS,SE,NC and some part of NE. So south east cannot lay claim that they made Jonathan President.

But if Jonathan was not made Acting president by the help of the Yoruba, Jonathan would not even be a candidate for the election in the first place.

Below is 2011 Presidential results.
source:http://www.nigerianmuse.com/20110419040622zg/sections/general-articles/details-of-2011-presidential-election-results-in-nigeria/

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Okanokan(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tonye just be who you are. No borrowed robes. Most times explanation for who you are and what you stand for, muddle up issues. Its well with you!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Dhugal: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Another idiotic thread from you.
You never betrayed anyone,yet claiming Ndoki as Ijaw,trying to rewrite Opobo history which every schoolchild in Nigeria already know or trying to claim the PH IPOB protesters were imported from the east,as you and Truckpusher tried to do,should be termed what exactly?.
Of course,those of us from the old days know exactly what you're up to.Kill with the spirits at night and come for condolence with the humans in the morning.
All about the Rivers re-run election,innit?

36 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by obailala(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
zicoraads:
Sincerely speaking,is there some form of payment for all this? Why place so much importance on what people will say and do online? Young man, I think you need to stop wasting your time and energy online. Especially if you are not getting paid for it.
Who told you he isn't getting paid for this?... Unlike most other political debaters on this website, this dude actually gets paid for his inputs. For every pro-PDP post or thread he opens, his pay is determined by the number of like he gains per post.

10 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by KinkyAngela(f): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Barcanista, you do not owe anybody any apology. You cannot forfeit your heritage just because of partisan politics. Do not allow yourself to be blackmailed or coerced by these greedy and covetous land grabbers.

Port Harcourt is not igweocha. Port Harcourt IS NOT and WILL NOT be part of Biafra.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by pazienza(m): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
atbu1983:
ignore them.
they are cry baby who depend on deceit.

i have said it several times.
PDP and APC are Nigeria parties not Niger delta party,
Any Niger Deltan can support PDP or APC.

South south people can disagree on political issues. But when it comes to our ethnic issues we are one. we are not for say.
if they cant understand you, ignore them completely.

Ugomba!

5 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by ruggedboy01: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Don't even use 'betray' oga

Who the hell do u think u are to betray Igbos
I don't blame u

Offline who even know u
Clumsy old foooool angry sad

11 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by pazienza(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Ugomba:

Lol! I didn't know you were here already.
Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Day11(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Seriously,

I dont take you serious but I dont know if anyone of us do.

Musiwa and Barcanista are like shtye with flies

Most of your threads carry no weight, quit politics, am sure you will do better in romance section angry

12 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by hob(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
Im here for presence sake

Nice One @op

2 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Yeske2(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
My dear, you never failed anyone, let them say anything about you just try and develop a thick skin to it.

I'm equally happy for the way you actually expressed the feeling of the average Ijaw and Ikwerre towards us and eventually made the scales blindfolding my brothers about the fake love between Ndi mba mmiri and us fell off their eyes, we warned them earlier but they felt like repeating the mistake our parents committed in 1967 by trusting you guys.

Thanks so much for helping my brothers know who you are and what treacherous life you and your mba mmiri people stand for

4 Likes

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by warrior01: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
See the idiota wailing just like Judas did. Tonyebarcanista, Judas did a honorable thing by committing suicide and I expect you to follow suit. Traitors have no place among honorable men.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! by Cameleon72(f): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Guber: I’m Confident Of Victory At Tribunal – Sanwo-olu / Osinbajo Presides Over Virtual Federal Executive Council (FEC) Meeting (Photos) / Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.