Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Must Nigeria Remain One Great Nation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Nigeria Remain One Great Nation? (415 Views)

Buhari: "Ojukwu Visited Me In 2003 & We Agreed That Nigeria Must Remain One" / We All Agree Our Nation Should Remain One – Osinbajo / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Nigeria Remain One Great Nation? by Sunnycliff(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Recent political deve!opments and geopolitical political agitations and hussles keeps making me to think about the reasons why Nigeria must remain a single great nation.

Often times I get lost in thought as I really don't have a genuine reason to back up the indivisibility of this nation to allow for peace and solve the perceived marginalization psyche of some ethnic groups.

I throw this issue open to get genuine reasons why we, Hausa, Igbo's and Yoruba's must continue to live in this nation despite some agitations for self determination by an aggrieved group!

Criticisms and personal opinions are welcomed!
Re: Must Nigeria Remain One Great Nation? by leke12(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
No! Fulanis are the problem of the nigeria, trying to subjugate other tribes after their initial jihad against the hausas. Other 500+ tribes have suffered in their hand one way or the other because they have the Arabs mentality of dominance and cruelty. its high time other tribe ganged up against them cause the enemy of my enemy is my friend. After cleansing, we can now have one nigeria.
Re: Must Nigeria Remain One Great Nation? by tayebest(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Is not a must sir!

Tell your brothers should stop treating with treason and go for due process to overcome their dream biafra'ss Nation!

(1) (Reply)

Oil Barons Pushed Me Out Of EFCC – Waziri / Akinwumi Ambode A Performer Not A Noise Maker By Gbolahan Bakare / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari,osinbajo And Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.