Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, (2133 Views)

Best Home Remedies For Boil In The Armpit / Help: Boil On The Hand; HPV, Syphilis, Monkeypox Or Insect Bite. (pictures) / Pls Help Boil Are Taking Over My Eyes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
pls what to do
Re: Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
See a dentist
Re: Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, by UnknownT: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
If it's boil inside the throat, no amount of strepsil will solve it. All you need is to look for someone to help you burst it with pepper. The person will rub pepper in his finger and put it inside your mouth and burst the boil. Happened to me 2013, sure it wasn't a wonderful experience esp at night. The pains can be likened to the pain from a bad tooth
Re: Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, by throughout: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=UnknownT post=39416309]If it's boil inside the throat, no amount of strepsil will solve it. All you need is to look for someone to help you burst it with pepper. The person will rub pepper in his finger and put it inside your mouth and burst the boil. Happened to me 2013, sure it wasn't a wonderful experience esp at night. The pains can be likened to the pain from a bad tooth[/quote
Re: Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, by UnknownT: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author=throughout post=39416449][/quote]quote me right mbok
Re: Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
i don put pepper just now
UnknownT:
If it's boil inside the throat, no amount of strepsil will solve it. All you need is to look for someone to help you burst it with pepper. The person will rub pepper in his finger and put it inside your mouth and burst the boil. Happened to me 2013, sure it wasn't a wonderful experience esp at night. The pains can be likened to the pain from a bad tooth
Re: Help,boil In My Mouth,what Do I Do, by geniewilliams(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Also called mouth ulcers, boils in mouth may be referred to as sores on the inner lining of mouth (cheeks and lips), tongue, and gums. Boils in mouth are reddish pink in color and sensitive to hot and spicy foods. Boils are generally filled with pus, which is primarily constituted of white blood cells. What causes sores in the mouth is uncertain, though one of the probable causes could be alteration in dietary pattern. Ulcers or sores in the mouth causes inflammation and irritation and makes chewing and swallowing painful. Also, what causes mouth ulcers in adults is stress. Some of the various forms of boils in mouth are as follows:

Canker Sores: Canker sores are grey-white in color with a pink lining and affect people of all age groups, primarily children. What causes mouth ulcers in children is lack of oral hygiene, deficiency of vitamin C in the diet, or bacterial infection. Canker sores occur on the soft tissue on the inner side of cheeks and lips.
White Sores: White sores occur on the inner side of the cheeks and tongue and are painful. White sores are caused as a consequence of an autoimmune disorder, Lichen Planus. White sores may cause severe discomfort,
Gum Boils: Gum boils are generally a consequence of gum problems like gingivitis. As such, gum boils may be attributed to bacterial infections.

Here are some of the effective home remedies for treatment of sores in the mouth:

One of the effective remedies for the treatment of canker sores in mouth is to gargle with coconut milk at least three times a day. It will help soothe boils or ulcers and promote healing.
An effective remedy to cure canker sores in the mouth is to chew leaves of holy basil, two times a day. You can soak basil leaves in water for fifteen minutes and then chew them to relieve ulcers.
Another useful remedy for sores in the mouth and tongue is to consume citrus fruits like orange, lemon, and grapefruit. These fruits help relieve gum problems as well as soothe boils in mouth.
Intake of yogurt is an effective cure for canker sores.
You can apply a paste of the grounded bark of Indian gooseberry and honey, which is a beneficial mouth ulcers home remedy.
Application of peppermint oil on boils in the mouth is also an effective mouth sore treatment.
Intake of salads with a lot of raw onion also helps relieve mouth ulcers or boils. Onion is a rich source of sulfur, which helps heat boils.
A useful ingredient of mouth ulcers home remedy is salt, which include salts like sodium bicarbonate. You are advised to use toothpaste rich in sodium bicarbonate rather than fluoride.
If you are still wondering what causes mouth ulcers on the tongue, then you must know that deficiency of vitamins and minerals is one of the causes of ulcers. You must eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to supplement the nutritional requirements of the body, thereby relieving ulcers.
An extract of fenugreek seeds in water can be used to gargle and thereby soothe the ulcers.
You can also apply a mixture of vinegar and salt on the boils or ulcers for a minute or so. It can be extremely pricking and painful, but it is very effective.
You must avoid consuming spicy and acrid foods, which otherwise aggravate the condition.
You can also apply turmeric powder mix in glycerin to cure mouth ulcers.
You must not consume animal protein while suffering from mouth ulcers as it may cause acidity, delaying healing. You must avoid eating red meat and fish.
You must also avoid drinking and smoking

for further information on treatment kindly call this number 07036507238

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Smart Drug The Most Powerful Brain Enhancer In The World? / Pls Help, Many Boils On My 4months Baby's Head / Stop Mr Hiv!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.