Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome (4538 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by banom(m): 4:17pm On May 06, 2009
i am one of those people who refused to agree that Oyakhilomi could boldly come on TV and arrange a fake miracle all in an attempt to gain fame and furtune. but with my recent observation, i now thing otherwise,

I found out from christ emabssy march 2009 Rhapsody of realities center coloured pages, that little children were showed to have been healed of various sicknesses, but a more intelligent look and reasoning i took realy revealed to me the idea behind showing the picture of yound children.

The truth is that Pastor Oyakhilomi and his stage miracle planners decided to use little children so that all the people in doubt of the genuines of his miracles will be conviced that they were real, after all who could believe that little children can possible play along such con, he mostly used them because all eyes are now on him about his miracles, after watching little children used, a little minded person will believe a child cant realy paly such con.

If any one thinks i am wrong, the person should tell me why it is now that he is beeimg suspected that he is now showing us little children ?
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by blissieng(f): 4:36pm On May 06, 2009
Cant you see how sad u r?

You've just been going around criticising ppl, I think u should look in the mirror.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by mazaje(m): 4:39pm On May 06, 2009
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 06, 2009
Wow mazaje. . . .
That is so unlike you.
I don't even know what to assume is the cause. undecided
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by Seun(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2009
So your only case against Pastor Chris is that "he has been accused"? That's a very weak case.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by duduspace(m): 5:44pm On May 06, 2009
I don't know about the accusations against him but he actually made me stop beleiving in miracles, there was this episode of his TV program I watched (before the authorities stopped such lies being shown on TV) it was about a man supposedly blind from birth who received his sight in one of his crusades. Oyakhilome then asked (to confirm the authenticity of the miracle) what the colour of the shirt he was wearing was and the man replied "Blue".
You can draw your own conclusions on why I stopped beleiving in such miracles. But the question Oyakhilome needs to answer is how come a man blind from birth recognized the colour blue (it is sickening that such obviously blatant lies still fool people in Nigeria)

How I wish there was a you-tube clip available of that crusade to paste here.

Another, that made me stop going to redemption camp was an Holy Ghost Festival night (2004 or 2005) when Pastor Adeboye was taking testimonies and a man dumb from birth supposedly started speaking and he spoke in perfect, flawless english and to add insult to injury Pastor Adeboye then mentioned that God did not only give him the power of speech but flawless diction. That was the last straw, I wanted nothing to do with such a congregation of idiots no matter how many they were.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by mazaje(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2009
duduspace:

I don't know about the accusations against him but he actually made me stop beleiving in miracles, there was this episode of his TV program I watched (before the authorities stopped such lies being shown on TV) it was about a man supposedly blind from birth who received his sight in one of his crusades. Oyakhilome then asked (to confirm the authenticity of the miracle) what the colour of the shirt he was wearing was and the man replied "Blue".
You can draw your own conclusions on why I stopped beleiving in such miracles. But the question Oyakhilome needs to answer is how come a man blind from birth recognized the colour blue (it is sickening that such obviously blatant lies still fool people in Nigeria)

How I wish there was a you-tube clip available of that crusade to paste here.

Another, that made me stop going to redemption camp was an Holy Ghost Festival night (2004 or 2005) when Pastor Adeboye was taking testimonies and a man dumb from birth supposedly started speaking and he spoke in perfect, flawless english and to add insult to injury Pastor Adeboye then mentioned that God did not only give him the power of speech but flawless diction. That was the last straw, I wanted nothing to do with such a congregation of idiots no matter how many they were.

the christian god is a god of wonders grin grin grin. . . he enables pastors(but not ordinary church goers) to travel for more than 300km on an empty tank. . .despite all the so called miracle stories we hear all the time why is it that god can not heal amputees? what does god have against amputees that he can not heal them and make their limbs grow back? why are miracles things that will always happen any way?
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by landwin: 8:13pm On May 06, 2009
keep criticizing an ordained minister,idiot angry
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by tudor(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2009
@landwin. Who ordained him,idiot
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by landwin: 12:05am On May 07, 2009
tudor:

@landwin. Who ordained him,idiot

He was ordained from birth it is his destiny and he is fulfilling it,go fulfill yours.Jobless slowpoke angry
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by manmustwac(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2009
landwin:

He was ordained from birth [/b]it is his destiny and he is fulfilling it,go fulfill yours.Jobless slowpoke angry
show us where they wrote [b]ordained from birth in his birth certificate?
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by landwin: 2:19am On May 07, 2009
manmustwac:

show us where they wrote ordained from birth in his birth certificate? 

How daft could you possibly be? angry
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by manmustwac(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2009
landwin:

How daft could you possibly be? angry
What do u mean by daft? And why didn't u answer my question? Just like it says on his BC that he was born male. why dosen.t it say that he was ordained from birth to fool the masses with his fake healing tricks?
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by banom(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2009
manmustwac:

What do u mean by daft? And why didn't u answer my question? Just like it says on his BC that he was born male. why dosen.t it say that he was ordained from birth to fool the masses with his fake healing tricks?

What he means by daft is that you refused to be brainwashed by fake miracles, just agree that it was real and you will become a faithful believer ,

Do your best not to waste time and energy arguing with fools who think they are fooling the masses, i pity Nigeria.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by OREAWADOO: 11:14am On May 07, 2009
ABADABRAKA
WHEN EMBASSY MOVED TO LAGOS OGA CHRIS SAID WE HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING YET COMPARED TO WHAT MR BENNY HINN WAS SHOWING THE AUDIENCE
THEN IT PROGRESSED TO TB JOSHUA TO KEEP THE SHOW MORE ENTERTAINING AND THEN WE STARTED SEEING KARATEE MOVES,

AND MOUTH OPENED DAFT BELIEVERS SHOUTING

NOW THE AM SURE WE ARE IN THE NEXT LEVEL

LET THE SHOW BEGIN.

WHEN GOD DOES A MIRACLE MAN IS NOT NEED.

WE MUST REMEMBER THAT ANY MAN BORN OF A WOMAN THAT CLAIMS HE CAN PROVIDE A SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM NEED A SOLUTION TO A PROBLEM HIMSELF.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by blissieng(f): 11:15am On May 07, 2009
Truth is Christianity, Religion is Faith, It is hope. It's not something you can see or touch. For those of you that keep asking 'Show me', 'Help me understand' etc,

You either believe it and enjoy its benefit or you dont - I pray you get there.

If you don't believe it because it works for other peopl, more's the pity. As they say, You cant argue wiv a 'mad'  man.

Life is a play and we have a judge(GOD), If you dont act well it's to everyone his/her own detriment. We'll know how far at the end of the day.

It is wise however to bite ur tongue, words are non retrievable.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by banom(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2009
blissieng:

Truth is Christianity, Religion is Faith, It is hope. It's not something you can see or touch. For those of you that keep asking 'Show me', 'Help me understand' etc,

You either believe it and enjoy its benefit or you dont - I pray you get there.

If you don't believe it because it works for other peopl, more's the pity. As they say, You cant argue wiv a 'mad' man.

Life is a play and we have a judge(GOD), If you dont act well it's to everyone his/her own detriment. We'll know how far at the end of the day.

It is wise however to bite ur tongue, words are non retrievable.

That is exactly our point, if it is something we cant see or touch, then why are you people always coming to TV to show us ?
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by richjohn1(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2009
I still find it difficult to see people calling a man "man of god" who come be "man of devil"
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by ibrokay(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2009
Hold on to ur believe
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by richjohn1(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2009
u truly deserve pity
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by blissieng(f): 12:22pm On May 07, 2009
they are coming on tv to show what they believe,

So does alot of others, they show witchcraft here on TV - they advertise it.

If you dont like it, go on and show what u believe.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by foye57(m): 12:53pm On May 07, 2009
i think the issue at hand is quite sensitive and is a function of personal opinion and believe. its all abt wat u believe.Pesonally i do not subscribe to name calling as a lot of people have been doin but truthfully i hav my reservations for oyakhilome and tb joshua.

@duduspace
pastor adeboye is by far the most highly respected pastor in naija but u sure hav ur own opinions.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by blissieng(f): 1:06pm On May 07, 2009
my point exactly.

Its a choice, we all decide what and who we believe.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by solosimple(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2009
@blissieng (f)

my point exactly.

Its a choice, we all decide what and who we believe.

BUT I THINK WE ARE ALL SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF GOD ALONE (the what)
AND BELIEVE IN JESUS ALONE FOR OUR SALVATION (the who)

or DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER RECOMMENDATION?
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by blissieng(f): 9:25pm On May 07, 2009
@solo

Me i'm with God all the way.

I have had many many experiences and encounters with God that if ALL my spiritual fathers and ministers come together and say there isnt a God afterall---- I'll still follow God.

Only fools doubt proofs! I've seen, heard, experience etc --- No going back for me.

Having said that, people who dont believe in God and all that's synonymous with Christianity should ride on their boat--- At some point we'll know how far. We just hope n pray it wont be TOO LATE.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by arramyjay: 2:10am On May 08, 2009
Who is he?
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by jpworld(m): 2:47am On May 08, 2009
The Bible is an old story, that sound true, most of the stories that was written there, didn't exist, thou is a great book, with a lot of complex issues,
written by the Jew's people, and remember the Jew's people rule the world, with there money, and they are the greatest scammers on earth,
if there is a lot of fake miracles to fool people, don't be surprise, with money a liar can be the holiest man on earth,am not against the bible,
it has a great moral issue it teach great things, but in truth most of those stories never exist, we can choose it as a way of life fine, because it teaches good,
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by blissieng(f): 8:37am On May 08, 2009
I think we should mind what we say, how can anyone in their right mind say something with such surety against the word of God?
We've established the fact that some of us have different view on alot of this including this; can we respect ourselves and say what we have to but do so with respect.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by jpworld(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2009
Did you know president Hu Jing Tao of china, has a new book, that has been written, is also a great book, teaches moral issues, way of life, and it can only be out after some years after He dies, that book get my quote, Will rule the world in the next generation, with the strategy they are using,is been estimated china will rule the world in about 2 to 3 decades time, if china rules the world, don't you know they will influence a lot of things, just like how the Jews people influence people with there bible?
If Jews meadoff could be a scam, and the media poise him to be a great name in the investment market, if there is no financial crisis, he remain a big name in the market, listen the bible is only a story, most of the things written there never exits,
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by PurestBoy(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2009
Banon, I've known you since the first day you registered on NL that you're a confirmed and conc madman, you really have issue and better start thinking because your life is becoming more miserable day by day
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by banom(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2009
PurestBoy:

Banon, I've known you since the first day you registered on NL that you're a confirmed and conc madman, you really have issue and better start thinking because your life is becoming more miserable day by day

@ Impurest boy.
You have started again, you always like to start insulting me every time, when i will start mine nairalanders will be begging to stop, Any way i see you are about leaving for America, safe journey but leave obama's daughters alone.
and most importantly, dont carry marijuana while going or else you will be arrested.
Re: The Tricks Of Pastor Oyakhilome by nate120: 2:24pm On May 08, 2009
Hi everyone,
I am actually new here but I sometimes get on nairaland to see posts and get information about 9ja, This writings would be a broad such that it would give an insight about the world we lived in.

Let me start by telling you that long before Jesus Christ came to the earth, Men were Idols worshippers and still do, Alot of idols (gods) with different names was what people called their gods, Of course when they call on their gods, she answers! How did these idols came into existence? In the bible, it is written that there was " a great war in heaven" The war was between satan and the white angels of God, When God created Satan, he was called The Morning Star who had too much powers over all angels and because God loved him, he made him the number one man amogst others, He would carry out many delegated powers and everything was going fine.

Unfortunately, he thought that he had powers over all other angels so no one could defeat him, when he gives oders they obeyed, Due to pride, he formed his own armies and wanted to overthrown. There was a great war that shook heaven, God annointed and gave powers to some other angels who were against him, he was defeated with his dark armies and was casted into the earth, God said *Woo* unto earth because satan is casted in it,
He was casted with his armies, His armies were divided into three parts, Some fell, on the surface of the earth, some in the waters, while the last hung in the air, like the skies, The most powerful are the ones in the air, followed by the waters, then the ones on the surface of the earth,

Satan told God in heaven that for he world WILL never be at rest, God knew that already when he casted him out of heaven, Eversince, satan had his armies tormenting people, inflicting pains, putting people in bondages, His armies on ground took it upon themselves to destroying MEN and everything God created, They formed all sorts of gods and stay behind idols which we have now, These gods are the fallen angels with great powers, They are no human beings atall, They give powers to those who seek, want and everything you ever wanted and making you believe they are the true God, But the deal behind it is that the TRUTH is hidden from you, They lure men to destroying THE DOS AND DONT of GOD.

My friends, I am not here to preach to you, Of course we all have choice to chose whoever we want to serve or worhsip, Infact, common sense would tell you what is good from bad, My eyes have seen so many mysterious things, There are powers beyound the lame man thoughts, You have no idea the great works the real men of God are doing, If God allowed satan to do his will, we would no longer exist, But our souls belong to God and taken himself cannot take it if God is in charge of our lives. We all die someday, but sins and not knowing God could make one die before their destined time,

I have seen different people critcizing men of God, The bible says judge not so you wont be judged or condemned. If the devil (satan) could give powers to men and they use it to, why is it that when men of God prays and God answers them, they still say its not real, If the christian God cannot testifies his being or prove to his children he still exist, no signs of his supremacy, how do you continue to worship and serve him? Its like doing a business for 5yrs and no profit, still going on debts; would you continue with such business?
God is perfect with no stain! All the powers both on earth and in heaven belongs to him,

There are powers gotten from the angels of darkness (idols god) and such users acts under the pretence of the heavenly God.Such users have been deceived and they have nowhere to go after they die. But I tell you my friends, there are real powers. You better believe it or not! Alot of people are under the bondages of satan. I have alot of testimonies to give if you want some,

Due to the situation of the country, I knew someone who went for money rituals, He was a perfect quiet man but had bad intentions at heart. He went for money ritual and when they did it for him, they told him what he would do for the dark angel to bring him moneybags at midnight, The dark angel actually came but her powers was too much that when the man saw her, he ran mad immediately, They actually carried him to a witchdoctor to find out what was wrong with him, they found out and the doctor said he would try to revive him, The doctor lives in the forest, he gave his price and the man was dropped, After somedays, he confesssed he would handle it that the man is being tormented by evil spirits, Financially took him to church, and the pastors gathered around him, and after several hours he was healedcompletely! I was there myself, The most intriguing about it was that, the mad man was a muslim and he had Alfas who tried there best before he was taken to the church,

For those of you who think christianity is like other religion? Hmm! I pray you dont fall into the trap of the devil, Jesus christ is the only way out! Like I said, I have seen alot in my entire life to know what is right for me!

The rich men children mostly are the ones who dont believe in all this things( witchcraft and all) ask your dad or mom, he/she would tell you what they went through or battling before he got their wealth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Sacrifice This Lenten Season? / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible / Unfulfilled Prophecies In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.