Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The BOI And NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) Application Is Now Open. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The BOI And NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) Application Is Now Open. (514 Views)

Application Is Open For An Administrative Assistant / My Former Employer Is Yet To Remit My 23 Months Pension Fund To My RSA. / 2015 BOI And NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The BOI And NYSC Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) Application Is Now Open. by Chiansyplatform(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
This help someone out there, so rebroadcast please.

Do you have a serving youth corper brother, sister, friends or relative.? Then send them this information right away.

The BOI and NYSC graduate entrepreneurship fund (GEF) application is now open.

The loan is between 500k to N2m to assist them start a business.

Visit www.boinigeria.com.

Application closes by midnight of 3rd Nov 2015.

Pls send this widely to assist your pple.

(1) (Reply)

The Real "Secret" To Success Is... / Latest Govt &private Job Updates / Difference Between Nebosh Igc And Nebosh Technical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.