Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It (11162 Views)

Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. / The Romanceland Discussion Forum (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by tosyne2much(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
The rule or principle for evaluating and rating them, is based on their comments, views and opinions about relationship and sex

Note This is nothing but fun

Lemme keep the ball rolling cool

1. Onihaxy

As far as kitty-cat is concerned on this forum as a whole, this dude will always be the Chief Whip. If you browse through his thread in the sexuality section titled "Adebimpe The Facebook Girl; the thread even reach part 6" , you will discover that this dude has even bleeped more than his pop C. However, his story has it that he has bleeped up to 50 ladies within three years. May God deliver him cheesy

2. Ronald4lif

This dude will always have contrary opinion about premarital sex. However, he will always embellish premarital sex by twisting and quoting Bible verses just to prove that sex is very vital in every relationship cheesy Further more, times without numbers, he has publicly said that he can't date a lady without getting under her skirt. This dude always says he doesn't fancy virgins

3. Naijaboiy

This list is incomplete without this dude. Take for example, if a lady opens a thread seeking advice on how to handle her boyfriend who's bent on having sex with her; Naijaboiy will storm in anger and will mouth-thrash the lady. He has a friend who stays in my area. This dude told me that you will always see various species of ladies hovering in front of Naijaboiy's door, I was like, "are you sure?". This dude can never deny the fact that he loves kitty-cat even more than his course

4. Cutehector

This one holds Bsc in woman wrappering on nairaland. Once a lady quotes him, he will turn your thread to BBM. You will see him asking the lady who quoted him questions like, "how was your nyt ?, have you eaten? You look familiar, etc. I always make sure he's offline before dropping my threads. With these, I think we can deduce that he's also obsessed with what we are talking about

5. Vizkiz

I know him offline. He's a graduate of Ekiti State University. The first day I visited him, I met a lady in his room, come see as the babe dey look me with one kind eyes. I knew she wanted me to fcck off so that they can bleep. This dude barely gets angry. The only thing that gets him angry is if a lady claims she doesn't allow sex in any relationship she goes into . Any thread that has to do with kitty-cat, I can bet my nairaland username that he will be FTC to comment. This one fit bleep chicken if chance dey cheesy

6. Dharay99

Information has it that he's a very shy dude offline. Dem say immediately babe follow am enter room, the shyness dey fly comot sharp sharp

7. Wristbangle

Wristwatch, formerly know as Wristwatch, is a graduate and a very creative dude who writes from his personal experiences and lessons learnt from others. Though this dude is a retired kitty-cat lover, but I believe in the saying "only govt officials retire, thieves don't. This dude has the phone numbers and BBM PIN of many romance section ladies. If you are crushing on any lady, just PM him and ask for the lady's phone number or PIN cheesy

8. Kinglekan

I know him more than he thinks. He's also a graduate. This dude no dey use eyes see anything "f" . Whether you are a dude hiding under the moniker or not, he doesn't care. Though he doesn't bash ladies sha but he so much loves this thing. Just check his profile and you will see the number of ladies he's following cool

9. KingTom

This young man is a gynecologist. During an interview conducted sometime this year, this dude said he normally have erection when examining female patients and that he always grab his lab coat just to prevent the lady from noticing. *what a shame !!* This is an indication that his mind is always preoccupied with kitty-cat

10. Feel free to add the last one

I drop my pen at this point

Keep the fun going cool

*Runs outta thread* cool

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by wristbangle: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
gringringringringringrin Very funny article.

Oya make I add my own

10. Falconey

I respect this bro when It comes to women affair. In as much as he gives it hard to ladies on this forum, he has hijacked many of them through pm and during such period, you won't see him online except when he is through with them.

11. Classcaptain

This guy fit write 500 pages novel on how him take bleep one babe whey e dey form sakara. If this guy use him sugarcoated mouth toast genevieve, she go open her kitty cat one time.

12. Tosyne2much

This guy suppose to have been batch professor in women affair with 10 things... 10 that and atimes he claims to be a VIRGIN. He receives lot of PM from ladies like MTN sending VAS sms to their subscribers. Tosyne2much has enjoyed the special service of NL babes and they won't mind offering their kitty cat For him free of charge because he is gifted in all position tongue

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
undecided

Wristbangle...which network you dey use? angry

Tosin I hail ooo...why your moniker no dey that list? angry

Kinglekan...awon baba niyen...Oba iladi grin

KingTom grin grin

Dharay99? shocked shocked shocked

*faints*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by kakakoshina(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
Wristb and ade u pals stole my fct but anyway tct is acceptable.
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by misspicy(f): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
grin
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by ajasbaba(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
pls what do you want them to like ohhhhh,

if dey dont like it now you will say they are homo,

abeg free them and get a life.
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Aminat508(f): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tosyne2much

6 Likes

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by henrylowe(m): 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hahahaha

Thank God say my name no follow join
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by kinglekan: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015

Chisos shocked shocked

Tosyne2much see as u finish cutehector grin grin grin

Eniqurl comman chichumchin oooo grin grin
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by henrylowe(m): 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
ajasbaba:
pls what do you want them to like ohhhhh,

if dey dont like it now you will say they are homo,

abeg free them and get a life.
And who is this bush man ?

You have just shown how retar.d you are by not being able to decipher jokes from reality. Kindly read the discretion at the top of the post dumb head

1 Like

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
What da heck? Tosyne,

How can my name not be theregringringrincheesycheesycheesy
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by ClassCaptain(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank God for this List
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015

Even Vizkiz! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Laitesmart(m): 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Where is ClassCaptain in the names? Have u read any of his thread?
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
kakakoshina:
Wristb and ade u pals stole my fct but anyway tct is acceptable.

Sorry ooo grin
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
SirWere:
What da heck? Tosyne,

How can my name not be theregringringrincheesycheesycheesy
So you sef like am ? cheesy
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Laitesmart(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Thank God for this List
Me sabi why u dey say thank God ooo... The Op never conclude im research
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by tosyne2much(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Tosyne.2much
I'm right here cool
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by wristbangle: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
adeh39:
undecided

KingTom grin grin

Dharay99? shocked shocked shocked

*faints*

Glo with pride tongue
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by ajasbaba(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
henrylowe:
And who is this bush man ?

You have just shown how retar.d you are by not being able to decipher jokes from reality. Kindly read the discretion at the top of the post dumb head

just as you also have dumb head not to understand my post.
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Rukkydelta(f): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
100% correct
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by vizkiz: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
see as tosin wan spoil my package for nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:

Glo with pride tongue

Mtcheeew!...old cargo's network undecided
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Blablablah, please remuv cutehector's name from dat list, dont let his actions decieve u, cutehector is a bleeping faqqot and i pity those who say he loves kittycatty. OP, dont make me suspect u too. *sobs*
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by LordOfTheWeed: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Tosyne2much, God go punish you if you no add my name.. .. .. "show me where pĂșssy lies and you shall find me unfaithful to my situation" cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by iamkingzlee(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good God!!! grin I can bet my head on Kinglekan's love for it! And Kingtom angry
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by elantraceey(f): 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
And the op forgot to add himself
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Aminat508(f): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2015
kinglekan:

Chisos shocked shocked

I don't believe your name is included.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
adeh39:
undecided
King.Tom grin grin
Dha.ray99? shocked shocked shocked
*faints*
My name cannot be on a list like this cheesy
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
10. Tosyne2much even though he claims to be a virgin! grin grin grin
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by iamkingzlee(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
kinglekan:
Chisos shocked shocked
Oba Ladi!!!! grin
Re: 10 Romanceland Guys Who Love Kitty-cat As If Their Life Depend On It by falconey(m): 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
wristbangle:
gringringringringringrin Very funny article.

Oya make I add my own

10. Falconey

I respect this bro when It comes to women affair. In as much as he gives it hard to ladies on this forum, he has hijacked many of them through pm and during such period, you won't see him online except when he is through with them.

11. Classcaptain

This guy fit write 500 pages novel on how him take bleep one babe whey e dey form sakara. If this guy use him sugarcoated mouth toast genevieve, she go open her kitty cat one time.

LWKM.......I'm a saint, my PEN is my witness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Vjsmiles And Cherryice Chatroom / Business Ideas And Career Talk Whatsapp Group / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.