Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! (11569 Views)

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. / Need A Fat,busty Lady Of Above 40yrs For Enjoyment, Always In Abj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 6:07pm On Apr 26, 2011
Yes o my people! It is that time of the year again for that yearly Summer meet-up! 

This is a heads up thread, so please do register your interest and ideas of what you want us to get up to this year!  The First year saw us had a private party, the second a Bowling joint mixed with a meal and Clubbing after! So whatever you want us to do for this upcoming one, you just decide! If na Pool party, we full ground and if na meal at Buckingham's palace we fit do am.

Oya register your interest and give your ideas.

If you have any questions, then please fire away o.

List updated on 02 July 2011

FollyPImpI (Confirmed)

R231 (Confirmed)

Lalaboi (Confirmed)

Goldieluks (Interested)

IdowuOgbo (Confirmed)

LadyT (Please confirm your interest)

Blacksta (Confirmed)

TeeBoySeven (Please confirm your interest)

Ismaeel86 (Interested)

Elowa (Interested)

Pweety4me (Interested)

Nana (Confirmed)

Debosky (Confirmed)

Kandikane (Interested)

Tubabie (Confirmed)

nike4luv (Confirmed)

Likeme (interested)

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by follypimpi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 26, 2011
Lets do it in Birmingham this time around i beg.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2011
^^^ Let's get the people on-board first and then we can decide where and when.

Can a kind mod please "sticky" this thread.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
follypimpi:

Lets do it in Birmingham this time around i beg.

yes birmingham PLEASEEEEE grin grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by r231(m): 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2011
Oya now grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by lalaboi(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
birmingham ko. . . Iyana paja ni. .

Majority of UK NL peeps are in london. . . we gats do am in jondon! grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2011
lalaboi:

angry angry
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by nana(f): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2011
lalaboi:

Cosign cheesy
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by likeme(m): 11:42pm On Apr 28, 2011
Make i dey quickly increase my post this year be4 dem shenk me again grin cheesy :oo
Which kain birgmi, na london oo
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 11:49pm On Apr 28, 2011
What is this exactly?

Is it the meeting up of n/l men?
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2011
^^^^ meeting of like-minded people who have a common interest (nairaland).
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by kandiikane(m): 2:37am On Apr 29, 2011
oh right.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Goldieluks: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2011
London is the best location,
wetin i wan go do for Birm??
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2011
^ angry angry sweetheart birmigham would be better, make we change locations small

bt london is still cool wit me
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by r231(m): 12:13pm On Apr 29, 2011
190:

^ angry angry sweetheart birmigham would be better, make we change locations small

bt london is still cool wit me

in what way sir

how many NLnder dey birmingham apart from you and folly
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by prints(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2011
Guy plz carry me along. Would love to a part of this groove. Please let it be at London, but any other city in da UK is cool too.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2011
r231:

in what way sir

how many NLnder dey birmingham apart from you and folly
angry angry
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by MsPotato(f): 3:07am On Apr 30, 2011
How about we do it in Labuan Island Malaysia?

We can do like a Bon Fire at the Beach with Barbeque and all. And than I have accommodation here where one person pays RM30.00 per night to stay inclusive of breakfast and internet which is like N14,400.00 per night.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

We can do like a Bon Fire at the Beach with Barbeque and all. And than I have accommodation here where one person pays RM30.00 per night to stay inclusive of breakfast and internet which is like N14,400.00 per night.

Excellent idea. That will however require some of us all travelling down to Malaysia from UK.

You see, people are complaining of travelling all the way to Birmingham (UK) already and I have a sneak feeling no one will take your idea seriously unless one of us win the national lottery. cheesy
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 8:03pm On Apr 30, 2011
Ms. Potato:

If ur hosting & paying for the ticket, the pleasure is mine boi! grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by talk2joel(m): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2011
Can some1 tell me wats going on, I be jjc o.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 12:16am On May 01, 2011
Pweety4me:

If your hosting & paying for the ticket, the pleasure is mine boi! grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by MsPotato(f): 8:08am On May 01, 2011
ElRazur:

Excellent idea. That will however require some of us all travelling down to Malaysia from UK.

You see, people are complaining of travelling all the way to Birmingham (UK) already and I have a sneak feeling no one will take your idea seriously unless one of us win the national lottery. cheesy

So guess we just have to choose a location where majority of us would be at I presume.

Pweety4me:

If your hosting & paying for the ticket, the pleasure is mine boi! grin

If I am rich why not? But right now Im not sorry grin
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by 190: 8:40am On May 01, 2011
Gabry can u make it anyways shocked
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by MsPotato(f): 2:27pm On May 01, 2011
If its in Malaysia for sure I can. WHy not? Just as long as it dont falls on June, July, September, October and December cause those months Im very busy but other than that I am free.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Pweety4me(f): 5:18pm On May 01, 2011
Ms. Potato:

If I am rich why not? But right now Im not sorry grin

That's alrite, saves me the trouble of lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by mojounited(m): 5:36pm On May 01, 2011
@OP, what date??
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by ElRazur: 10:14pm On May 01, 2011
190 please find somewhere else to your post filth.

This is about the BBQ, can you for once not derail a thread please? Thanks.

Ms. Potato:

So guess we just have to choose a location where majority of us would be at I presume.

That is correct.

London is very central and I am guessing it may be in London this time around but who knows? People from other parts may outnumber those wanting it to be in London, so do not hold your breath.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by Odunnu: 7:53pm On May 02, 2011
If its in late may/early June, i'm in.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by MsPotato(f): 7:03am On May 03, 2011
ElRazur:

That is correct.

London is very central and I am guessing it may be in London this time around but who knows? People from other parts may outnumber those wanting it to be in London, so do not hold your breath.

If its in London I might be able to go cause my aunt stays there and I dont need a Visa to visit the UK
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by follypimpi(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2011
lalaboi:

O ri e ko pe oo rara. I go catch u soon,short man devil.
Re: 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! by blacksta(m): 9:59pm On May 04, 2011
birmingham ke ? oga folly na only u wan attend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Romance Section: Ask Aunty Fickle Anything To Help You Love / How To Toast A Girl / Vjsmiles And Cherryice Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.