Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

"How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) (2991 Views)

What Is Song Structure? / New Flute Sensation Gerald Caught Blending With Old Tarlent! / Why You Need To Write Down Your Song With A Beat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2017
cruzydal:
http://tindeck.com/listen/gbxmy
Wow.. Nice one bro..
Which mic did you guys use?
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by cruzydal(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
fighal:
Wow.. Nice one bro..
Lol..no mic .. the most important tin is the mixing.. I can give you tips on how to improve your sound quality ..
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by cruzydal(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
fighal:
Wow.. Nice one bro..
Lol..no mic .. the most important tin is the mixing.. I can give you tips on how to improve your sound quality.. ..
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by cruzydal(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
fighal:
Wow.. Nice one bro..
Let's say it hardwork and downloading many tutorials. I have watched over 30 youtube videos on mixing and mastering a track.u will get it gradually.. bit I can still drop the major tips to make your song sound better
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
cruzydal:

Let's say it hardwork and downloading many tutorials. I have watched over 30 youtube videos on mixing and mastering a track.u will get it gradually.. bit I can still drop the major tips to make your song sound better
Please drop the tips.
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by ennygal: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2017
Which tip wil this useless 419 want to drop. Thief!!!
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by cruzydal(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
1)reduce the volume of the mic let it be below half (compulsory)
2)to remove background noise . Record about 5 secs (don't day anytin) then u highlight it . Go to effect .go to Noise removal den click on *GET NOISE PROFILE*
3) once u have gotten the noise profile highlight everytin u recorded then go to effect go to noise removal click on remove noise .. now the background noise will be removed .. even the noise from ur laptop fan
4)go to equalization Click on treble boost .. den once u do that click on bass boost .. treble boost makes ur voice clearer while bass boost makes the song heavier.. so it won't be sounding like some old Nokia ring tone lol..
5) after the equalization go to compressor .. compress it.. it will bring out the low sounds ..
6)go to pitch changer increase d pitch .. just play with it but don't let it exceed 6 or 7 so u won't be sounding like some nickelodeon character
7)download atomic reverb am add some reverb to your song .. play with the reverb.. that's a brief tutorial .. there are still more .. like d gsnap autotune and so on.. even delay .. but thats the basics there to get a good quality song with audacity.. I will drop more tips after u have tested it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 13, 2017
cruzydal:
1)reduce the volume of the mic let it be below half (compulsory)
2)to remove background noise . Record about 5 secs (don't day anytin) then u highlight it . Go to effect .go to Noise removal den click on *GET NOISE PROFILE*
3) once u have gotten the noise profile highlight everytin u recorded then go to effect go to noise removal click on remove noise .. now the background noise will be removed .. even the noise from ur laptop fan
4)go to equalization Click on treble boost .. den once u do that click on bass boost .. treble boost makes ur voice clearer while bass boost makes the song heavier.. so it won't be sounding like some old Nokia ring tone lol..
5) after the equalization go to compressor .. compress it.. it will bring out the low sounds ..
6)go to pitch changer increase d pitch .. just play with it but don't let it exceed 6 or 7 so u won't be sounding like some nickelodeon character
7)download atomic reverb am add some reverb to your song .. play with the reverb.. that's a brief tutorial .. there are still more .. like d gsnap autotune and so on.. even delay .. but thats the basics there to get a good quality song with audacity.. I will drop more tips after u have tested it
Thanks man
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by cruzydal(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Xpol:
I downloaded ur intro and i dont love u both are good,i like ur flow,i dnt mean to discourage u bro but i doubt u can blow with it.my advice;u said u can speak ibo and yoruba make one of d 2 ur major language with little english or use all the 3 languages also u will need danceable tracts.i believe nigerians no longer care about this line of music but nothing is impossible....
Dance tracks yes ibo yoruba or stuffs No.. just do your best.. once you satisfy yourself people will appreciate .. you know when you do a wack stuff
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by fnep2smooth(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Xpol:
I downloaded ur intro and i dont love u both are good,i like ur flow,i dnt mean to discourage u bro but i doubt u can blow with it.my advice;u said u can speak ibo and yoruba make one of d 2 ur major language with little english or use all the 3 languages also u will need danceable tracts.i believe nigerians no longer care about this line of music but nothing is impossible....
thanks for the two downloads . am currently working on myself to blend with current music

1 Like

Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by isaco(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2018
Nice efforts, I listened to about four of your songs, they are nice, just that they look much of foreign . Try n Introduce nija tune to it. Great job though. I am an artist too, where do you get beat, and can I get highllife beat there
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by fnep2smooth(m): 12:26am On Mar 24, 2019
isaco:
Nice efforts, I listened to about four of your songs, they are nice, just that they look much of foreign . Try n Introduce nija tune to it. Great job though. I am an artist too, where do you get beat, and can I get highllife beat there
I got most of my beat from youtube and Soundcloud... THANKS
Re: "How A Nairalander Mix and Produce is Song with Old IBM Laptop" (pic) by fnep2smooth(m): 12:34am On Mar 24, 2019
fnep2smooth:
lalasticlala

lalasticlala

Please your help is needed here......
I need to know what people thinks about my work.

It's also I way in helping in developing there dream from scratch.
please call the mod

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banky W Strong Thing Instrumental Remake Pro By D Xpen6iv / Pls I Need Naija Music Instrumentals / Samklef ft Skales "Where I 4 dey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.