Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories (1126 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / Buy Cars from Cotonou without stress and your car(s) will be delivered 48 hours / Sienna, A Question For You, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by Eluala(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2009
Typically I condemn bad behaviour, which is rampant amongs our people. However, this time I am delighted to acknowledge a guy's honest business dealings right here on NL.

I indicated interest in one of the cars advertised by Lanre some weeks ago precisely the 1998 Toyota Sienna. Without even seeing any picture of the car or meeting the guy himself, I paid 99% of the money into his account. I just felt he must be AN HONEST guy after speaking with him on phone.

In summary, he delivered my car after one week with registration and geniune custom papers right at my house. The car is exactly what he said it was. I am enjoying it no be small. With guys like this, I could start thinking again about a potential good future for Nigeria. LARRYSHOW4 is indeed 4 REAL.

I'm not saying you should trust blindly, but I am saying that there are still some very distinguished guys in this country and they are on NL. Lanre is one of them. I can say that because he demonstrated that to me. The taste of the pudding is surely in the eating.

Meanwhile, there is an imminent vacancy for a winning (not perpertually preparing) coach at ARSENAL FC. Apply in person at Emirates Stadium. You may be lucky to succeed the teacher whose students are always failing (10 times UCL attempted, 8 times EPL attempted, 9 times FA Cup attempted, 5 times Carling Cup attempted, 8 times UEFA Cup attempted, they play the best football but they win the least laurels - the stats says it all).
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by ikeyman00(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2009
hmmm na craze de worri u for wetin u say about arsenal

as for larry i think he owns me a bottle of beer and isi ewu-goat head

cuz i was advertising his stuff on the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263159.0.html

god dey bro but that pepper soup still stand oo
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by showbobo(m): 2:07am On May 07, 2009
lol at the arsenal manager's vacancy post cheesy
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 6:43am On May 07, 2009
@eluala,
Thanks a million. I am also sorry for the few delay with your car making it One week.
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by Honda29: 8:59am On May 08, 2009
Shine your eyes well well my people !!!
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by showbobo(m): 9:44am On May 08, 2009
Honda29:

Shine your eyes well well my people !!!
in what sense??
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 5:45am On Aug 13, 2010
Make your Enquiries and also place your order on your choice car,

call 08068890653 or write an

email to larryshow4u@yahoo.com

For best prices you could think of
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by veryfrank: 6:41am On Aug 13, 2010
Showbobo,
Do you need a seer to tell you the thread is a fiction?
Stop doctoring a thread to gain client or popularity.
My humble opinion.
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by veryfrank: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2010
Take a cue from other straight forward dealers like ademlabi and tadeus and you would reap best from it.
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 6:55am On Aug 13, 2010
@veryfrank,

You're not even up to 2 complete week straight on the site, and you tend to talk like you don't know that business depends on what your achievement has been? i think you need to stop poking nose unto my section. I guess i just keep silence on your issue as i see you are just jobless and want words out of my mouth. I don't think you want to step into the auto section, your mouse might have mislead you. You don't want to buy a car and neither do you know anything about cars. You should be in the Fashion Section.
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 7:03am On Aug 13, 2010
@veryfrank,
I don't know why you angry about my achievment, I've been able to make my name show on search at google for positive achievement with no bad reports. You are here trying to pull the hands of someone that God has raised up high. Maybe I need to remind you how long I have been making good names on nairaland. U need to get a job or rather still stay on the dating zone that you belong on nairaland.
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 7:23am On Aug 13, 2010
NLder for you deal from cotonou, delivery of your car within 48hrs. Trust my deal on it, dail 08068890653. Write email to larryshow4u@yahoo.com, I'm here to answer all your inquiries.
You seek advice as well. Am willing to help you.
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by vinmol: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2010
@ haters stop spoiling this chaps name!
i have been fortunate to meet him in person and he is very young and straight forward

for one so young and hard working we should praise him, his peers are into scamming, yahoo,419, etc but he has
decided to do wat he loves best in a decent and honest way, and God's grace making a living from it

haters please encourage our youth and do not put them down like ds!

Lanre Go on! God bless you!
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 5:16pm On Aug 13, 2010
@vinmol,
Thank you my brother. That's how they carry there jobless self talking rubbish onlimne after they finish there rubbish intention online. Your aim can't be achieve by destroying what the Lord has built. U'll rather be destroyed. Oh and let me tell you, since you don't know. I had the biggest amount of enquiries and deal today for some few weeks now.
Nairalander's, am at your will.
Thank you all
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by vinmol: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
hi larry i am not your brother, am a lady, whom u meet at the office once in Ijora the RAV4 and Pathfinder deal
remeber!

nice day and keep being good
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2010
@vinmol,
Smiling, good day ma. Thanks for the correction. How's business ma, I read your last email & am at your service anytime you ready ma. How's the family? Oh how about the other Rav4. Is it still available? Would write you an email later in the day ma.
Regards.
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by chelseabmw(m): 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2010
vinmol:

hi larry i am not your brother, am a lady, whom u meet at the office once in Ijora the RAV4 and Pathfinder deal
remeber!

nice day and keep being good

Mama. . . . . . .Mamagee grin grin grin
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by chelseabmw(m): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
larryshow4:

@vinmol,
Smiling, good day ma. Thanks for the correction. How's business ma, I read your last email & am at your service anytime you ready ma. How's the family? Oh how about the other Rav4. Is it still available? Would write you an email later in the day ma.
Regards.

hahahahahahahahahah. . . . . . . what's up with the many Ma's cool cool
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2010
@chelseabmw,
How ur side?
Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 6:31am On Aug 18, 2010

Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2010

Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 6:09am On Aug 23, 2010

Re: Larryshow4 Is 4 Real: He Delivered My Sienna A Promised. No Stories by larryshow4(m): 5:33am On Aug 28, 2010

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 For 420k Only!! / Navigation System In Nigeria - Advice / Help Needed Urgently / Adorable 99 Toyota Corolla is sold... Glory be to God..Fear NOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.