Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Fake Consulting Firms: Weeding Them Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fake Consulting Firms: Weeding Them Out (494 Views)

NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms / Attacks: We Won’t Leave Nigeria, Say Oil Firms / IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Consulting Firms: Weeding Them Out by Politicowizard(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good day to you all!
It's no longer news that Nigeria is the most populous black nation in the world! And from credible statistics, currently, her population is tentatively put 170 million. It may also interest you to know that, the youth constitute about 65 (18-45 years) percent of the population.
Without attempting to dwell much on the statistical human count of this country, it is however pertinent to draw our attention to an age long epidemic that has held and still holding this nation, specifically the youth to a ransom----UNEMPLOYMENT.
Granted, past administrations had tried to come to grips with this hydra headed monster but has obviously failed to nip it in the board. From all available economic indices, this scourge has risen astronomically leaving majority of youths hopeless and frustrated! I may be constrained to submit that it's already beyond the best economist we may have had in the government! Truth is that in a mixed economy like ours, both public and private sectors are the prime movers of the economy, and government policies and programs are very sacrosanct to this effect. Due to this menace, many fake consulting firms has sprung up using it as an avenue to deceive the helpless unemployed youth. What a nation!! My esteemed readers, I deem it necessary to embark on finding out the list of such fake consulting firms especially in Lagos. I implore you to drop any of such firms here as it will form a veritable primary data source to me and ultimately for the benefit of the unemployed.
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

Ndigbo As Migrants In Nigeria? / Edo Moves To Recover $31m From Igbinedion / Ogun State News And Chat Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.