Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop (35664 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Nigerian Airforce Strikes Boko Haram In Tagoshe, Borno [VIDEO] / Air Force Strikes Boko Haram New Hideout In Northern Borno (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Anasko(m): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2015
In a renewed drive to further degrade the Boko Haram Terrorist (BHT) Assets, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Alpha Jets have successfully carried out airstrikes and destroyed the Sect’s vehicle workshops, fuel and ammunition dumps all within the Sambisa forest.

This feat by the Nigerian Air Force came as a result of a painstaking Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) efforts by the NAF’s Unmanned Aerial vehicle (UAV) and ATR-42 platforms.

In view of the above, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar wishes to assure all Nigerians that with these successful strikes on the insurgents, their capabilities have been further degraded to pave the way for the final onslaught by the land forces to meet the Commander-in-Chief, President Mohammadu Buhari’s directives to bring insurgency in the North-East to an end.

You are please requested to disseminate this information through your mass medium for the awareness of the general public.

Thank you for your usual cooperation.

Air Commodore Dele Alonge
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Airforce

SaharaReporters has not independently verified information in this press release

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/27/nigerian-air-force-strikes-boko-haram-terrorist%E2%80%99s-vehicle-workshop-fuel-and-ammunition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7BiA8F7Cc
Boko Haram Fighters Fleeing NAF Aerial Bombardment In Sambisa early 2015

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Beesluv: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2015
good job, weldone guys.

It will be history soon, by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Onye ulo ya na-agba oku, o na achu oke.

Instead of striking bokoharam boys, you overlook them probably because it's been secretly reinstated to you that 'an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north, you are striking their workshop. The air surveillance couldn't locate boko boys hideout but their workshop. Since buhari ascended, no major successful onslaught has been recorded against bokoharam but propagandum and exaggerations.

Before election;
'buhari will lead the war against bokoharam- Osinbanjo

After election;
'I am old, there is a limit to what I can do'- buhari

Jisie nu ike .

ALL THOSE QUOTING ME AND SPEWING VOLCANIC ERUPTIONS, GET THIS INTO YOUR VOLCANIC CRATA YOU CALL MOUTH, 'I AM ALLERGIC TO HYPOCRISY'.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by damton(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good job, kudos to our gallant airmen.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by amjoseph19: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
An igbo adage says "Talking without seeing kills a child and not saying what you saw kills an elder".
Boko haram is what it is today is because of the Northern Elders, Initially they saw it as a window to bring GEJ tenure to ground, they saw it as a perfectly opportunity to soil the name of GEJ not knowing karma is a bitc.h.
At first, if they had openly denounce boko haram, if they had openly condemned this blood sucking sect, boko haram wouldn't grown to this extend. They were all also the news calling on GEJ head. Our incumbent president once said asked the then administration to stop killing their innocent boko haram, he even went ahead to generalised it, that an attack on this blood sucking demon is an attack on the North. They thought that boko haram is GEJ problem. They didn't see it as their problem.
For Boko haram to be a thing of the past, they have to be a grass root battle.. They have to be change in ideology. They people from the north have to see boko haram as a major problem, they have to see boko haram members as their enemy not as a family member nor as a coursemate. If such is not done, I bet you kill one boko haram member, 2 will join them.
May God grant us peace.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by doctokwus: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Instead of striking bokoharam, you are striking their workshop. The air surveillance couldn't locate boko boys hideout but their workshop. Since buhari ascended, no major successful onslaught has been recorded against bokoharam but propagandum and exaggerations.

Before election;

After election;

Jisie nu ike .
You win the award for the most senseless post of d day.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Dottore: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
This people no dey finish?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by djWALE(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Buhari is working...the air force are striking.. wink

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by TheNextAce: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Let's continue to pray for the peace of this nation

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by EagleScribes: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa o. Very soon we go hear say dem get hospital, bank, stadium and even airport!

The December deadline is around the corner. We are watching.

God bless Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by lordempire(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hmm, kudos to d military. Gradually Boko Haram will become history.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by 151487made(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Shey no b d one wey boko haram go attack back 2moro?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Wiseoldman: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
wow...good
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by goodlifehyd(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Instead of striking bokoharam, you are striking their workshop. The air surveillance couldn't locate boko boys hideout but their workshop. Since buhari ascended, no major successful onslaught has been recorded against bokoharam but propagandum and exaggerations.

Before election;

After election;
Jisie nu ike .

So sure you didnt see the clips before blabbing your dust, i can help with some cash to get data thou EWU... So those people in the video being attacked are not human being right If you so pained you can ask Oba Akiolu for the guidelines once more.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Jarchi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
You knw where dey hide,cudnt arrest or burst them but u can bomb their workshop. You wan take us 4 a fool,when bh are killing nigerians like we dont NA

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by exemen: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
T

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by warrior01: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Instead of fighting Boko haram, they are busy bombing some mechanic's workshop.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Fadman4real(m): 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Before election;

After election;

Jisie nu ike .

Wailers here you come, during jona era book boys captured two thirds of Maiduguri. They av not captured a single street since buhari era and you are complaining

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Prec1ous(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Before election;

After election;

Jisie nu ike .

What do you know about warfare.

Weaken the enemies abilities to function, you might have as well won the war.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by ultrazone(m): 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good job.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Smartresult(f): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
search for sasuwa blog

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by pallybrown(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
i don't want to hear all this. I want to wake up and see BH no more in Nigeria that all I ask for. not strike strike tomorrow now BH go strike their own
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by OgeniBravo: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
K
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by WhoBeThisMan: 5:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
I watched the video, here is my question:
Where are they running to. Should they not be rounded up and caught or neutralized instead of letting them excape to cause mayharm somewhere else?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by JayRise(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
good...This should be scaled up to mitigate 'boko' advances in other areas too. Forward ever, backward never.

MUST READ
5 tricky ways to know when someone is cheating on you(love messages)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hon. Obinna Onwubuariri, The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER Tours His Constituency! / Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) / Kano Traffic Agency, Hisbah Arrest Police Officer For Buying Beer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.