Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,570 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop (35675 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Nigerian Airforce Strikes Boko Haram In Tagoshe, Borno [VIDEO] / Air Force Strikes Boko Haram New Hideout In Northern Borno (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by onyeokeze1: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good job, kudos to our gallant airmen.

How come NAF failed to trike them and just allowed them to run away? How could that be a good job?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by osikiabu(m): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2015
doctokwus:

You win the award for the most senseless post of d day.
May God forgive those who would seat at the comfort of their homes only to come to forum and yan trash through their anus.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by solomonita(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2015
[the Nigerian military should just stop all this media victories against boko haram . Today you hear them say we kill ten thousand, tomorrow two hundred thousand surrender, now they are telling us they just bombed their workshop via air strikes. Abeg was Buhari leading the operations as he promised us during his campaign?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Panzerfaust(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
Onye ulo ya na-agba oku, o na achu oke.

Instead of striking bokoharam boys, you overlook them probably because it's been secretly reinstated to you that 'an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north, you are striking their workshop. The air surveillance couldn't locate boko boys hideout but their workshop. Since buhari ascended, no major successful onslaught has been recorded against bokoharam but propagandum and exaggerations.

Before election;
'buhari will lead the war against bokoharam- Osinbanjo

After election;
'I am old, there is a limit to what I can do'- buhari

Jisie nu ike .
Certified Wailer.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by paragon40(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
This is an old video during Jonathan's regime...not a new one as that y did dey allow them to escape cuz I did not see any bombardment ohh...na image of people running up and down...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by amtheone(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
I watched the video, here is my question:
Where are they running to. Should they not be rounded up and caught or neutralized instead of letting them excape to cause mayharm somewhere else?

My thought exactly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Plus234(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
Published on May 3, 2015
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by peyemicoded: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:

Instead of striking bokoharam boys, you overlook them probably because it's been secretly reinstated to you that 'an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north, you are striking their workshop. The air surveillance couldn't locate boko boys hideout but their workshop. Since buhari ascended, no major successful onslaught has been recorded against bokoharam but propagandum and exaggerations.

Before election;

After election;

Jisie nu ike .
AwesomelyMade:

Before election;

After election;

Jisie nu ike .
AwesomelyMade:

Before election;

After election;

Jisie nu ike .
big fool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by raphloren: 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
That video is an old video. This pple should stop deceiving the general public. More so, why wud they be videoing them running when they could have just bomb those escapee and end their career in terrorism?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by slap1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
Unfortunately, Boko Haram will do more... undecided
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Gamesmart: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
doctokwus:

You win the award for the most senseless post of d day.

Inappropriate award.

He wins the award for the most foolish wailer from his village.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by InvertedHammer: 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
/
This video proved that Nigeria is not serious in fighting BH. I was hoping to see call in of air support to decimate the fleeing urchins. Showing video of fleeing BH is not what Nigerians want to see.
This scenery is a perfect set up for carpet bombing. But Nigeria military botched it.
/
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by tempest01(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
goodlifehyd:

So sure you didnt see the clips before blabbing your dust, i can help with some cash to get data thou EWU... So those people in the video being attacked are not human being right If you so pained you can ask Oba Akiolu for the guidelines once more.

That's an old video....he has said something with sense....do same
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Anasko:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/27/nigerian-air-force-strikes-boko-haram-terrorist%E2%80%99s-vehicle-workshop-fuel-and-ammunition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7BiA8F7Cc
Boko Haram Fighters Fleeing NAF Aerial Bombardment In Sambisa early 2015

I don't believe.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by tempest01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gamesmart:

Inappropriate award.

He wins the award for the most foolish wailer from his village.

Instead of attacking the guy, make a reasonable statement to counter what he said
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by eshietIntrepid(m): 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Next story will be receive bomb explosion by the same fleeing bokoharam member. Whether air strike or heaven strike mean little to me untill the boko boys are completely wipe out.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Gamesmart: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
tempest01:

Instead of attacking the guy, make a reasonable statement to counter what he said

You want me to counter made-up, foolish conjectures?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by dustydee: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Anasko:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/27/nigerian-air-force-strikes-boko-haram-terrorist%E2%80%99s-vehicle-workshop-fuel-and-ammunition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU7BiA8F7Cc
Boko Haram Fighters Fleeing NAF Aerial Bombardment In Sambisa early 2015
But this video is the one GEJ showed us before the elections nah. undecided
I thought they released another video of the NA destroying the workshops.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by chinchum(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good one! this is even better than reporting Airforce killing 20 boko haram members. The war against BH needs to be more strategic than direct. Destroying their workshop considerably affects BH logistics and transportation,
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by tempest01(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Moo
WhoBeThisMan:
Where are they running to. Should they not be rounded up and caught or neutralized instead of letting them excape to cause mayharm somewhere else?

First off...That's an old video that's been around. Peeps that follow news can testify.

You are actually right. War should be declared on bh. Troops and air power should be deployed against them. Having a concentration of bh members like this and not sending airplanes to do some sorties and gunships to destabilize them, then send in ground troops to finish them off shows that our army is backward.

Releasing this particular video of bh members escaping is the greatest joke of the century

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by chinchum(m): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good one! this is even better than reporting Airforce killing 20 boko haram members. The war against BH needs to be more strategic than direct. Destroying their workshop considerably affects BH logistics and transportation.

Biafra war was won with 2 key strategies. 1. Sudden change of currency and 2. Blockade of food to biafran territory
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
[size=15pt]All i see are Boko Haram guys escaping to fight another day. What were the Airfoce guys doing just pursuing them? Are they not meant to be killed? Plus these guys are soooo numerous, i thought we were winning the war?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by tempest01(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
Gamesmart:

You want me to counter made-up, foolish conjectures?

Sorry to say you are the foolish one here.

What's the need of surveillance if at the end of it, you destroy a building and leave the operators to disperse? Won't they go to a new place?

Why not let the rabbit lead you the hole, then you do an all out offensive?

There are people that don't want this insurgency to end soon...and those people should be eliminated from the scope of things.

This video showing bh escaping in different directions without any engagement from our armed forces is a shame...whosoever thought it wise to release it is unwise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2015
Why do they need an air force strike? The only time an air force strike is needed is when you have to operate in another country and you don't have the necessary foot soldiers .
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Inspectahdeck(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Are they mad, why not bombard them. I have never seen such in my life. How can they allow their enemies flee. so they have no weapons to kill them.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Guyman02: 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
What you need here is either the Russian MI-24 HIND or Apache to strike them on the run.
America refused to sell the Apache to Nigeria while Russia sold the MI-17 to Nigeria which just arrived recently which the Chief of Air Staff dubiously thanked Buhari for the equipment which was purchased during GEJ but just got delivered.

Like US pilots complaining about not being given permission to strike ISIS convoys in Syria until the Russians arrived to hit hard at ISIS, it seems the same scenario is playing out here in Nigeria perhaps the Airforce was not authorized to strike the fleeing BH.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by ogarocket(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
You talk like a PDP man...lol
AwesomelyMade:

Before election;

After election;

Jisie nu ike .
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by omonnakoda: 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
What about their bakery
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Abayhormy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
Thank you oh. I don't get it. Seem to me more like they were being allowed to have a free run .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Guyman02: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beesluv:
good job, weldone guys.

It will be history soon, by God's grace

Weldone for what? Which job did they do; the Airforce was not permitted to strike them; this is the sabotage from Northern commanders that many officers talk about
Re: Nigerian Air Force Strikes Boko Haram Terrorist’s Vehicle Workshop by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘verdict Can’t Stand Superior Legal Scrutiny,’ Says APC As Tribunal Declares Ade / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Broadcast Contempt Of Court / Who Would Be The Next President Of Nigeria Between Atiku And Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.