Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) (20547 Views)

NNPC Begins Oil Exploration In The Sokoto Basin / President Buhari Attends Juma'at Prayers At The State House (Photos) / RRS Enforces Single Lane Queue At Filling Stations In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by EMMYB0Y(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
we are coming. . we go fetch water from south africa. ..

Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by raycoolman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eco2580:
Fire incident at the filling station within the Sokoto state government house now.

hope no one is politicising there?
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by Youngstyles(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dey don dey worn em say may em no build us nest to fillin station ......is dangerous ......buh em no hear.......nw ......e don happen.......Yield to instruction .........o ga o........op dere is no RIP sha o.....[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
donphilopus:
There resemble Government House?! Na bush me dey see there o. .Or na bush Tambuwal dey stay

Lolz, no be only.. I live in Sokoto. That Government house no be here. Them try gan. And actually, there is a filling station close to the government house.
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
DuchessLily:

I don't think so... Boko has never attacked sokoto. That place is peaceful and I pray it remains so

Yeah, true. Stay in Sokoto... Been there since 1998.. So peaceful..

1 Like

Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by harry509: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eco2580:
Fire incident at the filling station within the Sokoto state government house now.
eya. I tot mayb they av fire service now 2 put it off...
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
raycoolman:

hope no one is politicising there?
No, not at all its an accident
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by Sunglass20(f): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chineke! I have driven 3times through this road today. Anyway if its actually a filling station, the nearest filling station isnt so close to the government housE. But be it as it may, na gbege be this o! Na banks full that area o!
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
DuchessLily:

I don't think so... Boko has never attacked sokoto. That place is peaceful and I pray it remains so
You are right my Sister
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
20pounds:
Don't worry. They are just destroying evidence of all Wammako stole while he was in office. The only casualty would be files and documents.
Haha you are wrong sir.
The fire only affected filling station it doesnt separate to any building
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Sunglass20:
Chineke! I have driven 3times through this road today. Anyway if its actually a filling station, the nearest filling station isnt so close to the government housE. But be it as it may, na gbege be this o! Na banks full that area o!
Bros there is filling station inside Government house
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by sunerie: 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Eco2580:
if Na bomb blast den go say boko boyz, thnk God Na sokoto their fire fighters dey more active pass Lagos own, if Na lasgidi u go c 3 to 4 fire service. Wetin u go hear next Na water finish 4 tank

1 Like

Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
RickRichards:
Where are the fire service?

Huh? Kindly reshuffle the flashcards in your head.

Its u who need to do that bro
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by bummyla(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na Boko Haram Set The Fire? http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by oweman: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Hope no be boko boys? I won't be in doubt because majority of those northern bigwigs are bokos.[

Without doubt you are a silly one !
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fire incident

At exactly 3.04pm today, Tuesday, 27/10/2015, a tanker discharging fuel at a filling station within the perimetre wall of the Government House caught fire, resulting in damage to the vehicle.

Within few minutes of the start of the fire, men of the state fire service, as well as water vendors in close proximity of the Government House, mobilised men to put out the fire.

No life was lost, no injury recorded, and no government property was adversely affected by the fire.

Already, Deputy Governor Ahmad Aliyu Sokoto, in company of the state Commissioner of Police, Salisu Abdullahi Fagge, SSG, Prof Bashir Garba and state Commissioner of Home Affairs, Isa Sadiq Achida, have visited the scene of the incident.

The Deputy Governor instructed the State Fire Service to do due diligence on surrounding structures to ascertain if there's unseen damage.

He equally commended the fire service and the volunteers for their prompt response to the incident.

Signed:
Malam Imam Imam
SA Media and Public Affairs
Re: Fire At Filling Station Within The Sokoto State Government House (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Warns Niger Delta Youths - Oil Will Dry, Prepare For The Future / Buhari Has No Third Term Agenda, Fani-kayode Contradicts Falana / Lagos APC Faction, Lagos4Lagos Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.