Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) (1392 Views)

US Rapper, Camron Showers Praises On His Babymama As He Gets Her A Range Rover / Stephanie Okereke-Linus And Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photo) / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Zikkyfuse(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BMFZB8NG7XE/Vi_NzzhozUI/AAAAAAAAAUA/r4kAMojERGs/s400/bbas.png[/img]

Arguably Africa’s Best Comedian, Basketmouth celebrated himself and his lovely wife as they marked their 5th Wedding Anniversary today.

The comedian who just concluded his Lord of The Ribs show took to his Instagram Page to shower praises on the mother of his two children. See his words after the jump....

He wrote on Instagram:

2003 was the year I met her.
2010 was the year we got married.
2015 is the year we celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary.
@elsieokpocha thank you for letting me come into your life,for giving me a beautiful family,for blessing me with your love,affection and care. Happy wedding anniversary in advance. I love you.

Bright Okpocha a.k.a. Basketmouth got married to his wife on November 6, 2010. He met her in UNILAG. According to Basketmouth, it took a couple of tries to get her to listen to him.

Their union is blessed with two children.

Photo Source:
https://instagram.com/p/9WXEzenThh/?taken-by=basketmouth

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/10/basketmouth-shower-praises-on-wife-as.html

cc:
lalasticlala
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by MoonChildng: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
COngratulations Basket and Elsie
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Crystalclara(f): 8:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
HWA
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Niyeal(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Basket As$ hol£
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Young03(m): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oga adiri unu na mma
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Beesluv: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Mskrisx(f): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Fine girlie girl!
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by kayo80(m): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Whoa! They met in 2003, when no one knew who basketmouth was. Nice. Surulere.
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Swissheart(f): 10:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
So sweet kiss
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by frankcris(m): 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
Swissheart:
So sweet kiss

lets get married now so by 2020, it would be our turn.
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by drizslim(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
I dnt want a wifey I want a baby mama
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Swissheart(f): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
frankcris:

lets get married now so by 2020, it would be our turn.
...how many girls have you used that same line for?
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by lizbethy: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Swissheart:
a beg slow down na na joke the guy dey
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by frankcris(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Swissheart:

many...but you are the only lady.
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Swissheart(f): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
lizbethy:
a beg slow down na na joke the guy dey
.....so,you read that to mean a fight?Nawa for you oh,no worries.....the guy understands better
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by Swissheart(f): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2015
frankcris:

many...but you are the only lady.
.....okay I'll think about it...
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by pretydiva(f): 8:58am On Oct 28, 2015
May God continue 2 guide n preserve ur marriage frm any side chicks. Amen
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by ellahzy(f): 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
happy anniversary.... shez pretty
Re: Basketmouth Shower Praises On Wife As They Celebrate 5 Years Anniversary (photo) by frankcris(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Swissheart:
.....okay I'll think about it...

maybe you could give me ur contact...

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Gives Us Her Sexy Pose While On Set! / Marvin Queen Tiwa Savage Share Lovely Photo Of Herself / Nollywood Actors Chris Bassey Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.