Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Pls,i Need Answer To This! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls,i Need Answer To This! (683 Views)

I Need Answer To This Question Please / Pls I Want To Travel To Canada How Do I Start An How Much Is The Cost / Pls I Need Guide On How To Get To Cotonou And Also Where To Get Things Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Pls,i Need Answer To This! by adexbakky(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
Can someone schedule appointment after paying to the bank but haven't complete the DS-160 form for submission.Is it possible?its urgent.Thanks.
Re: Pls,i Need Answer To This! by ifegy: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2015
adexbakky:
Can someone schedule appointment after paying to the bank but haven't complete the DS-160 form for submission.Is it possible?its urgent.Thanks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2
Re: Pls,i Need Answer To This! by adexbakky(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pls,I need a straight forward answer.I didn't see anything related to it where u directed me to.its very urgent pls.......
Re: Pls,i Need Answer To This! by adexbakky(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Pls,I need a straight forward answer.I didn't see anything related to it where u directed me to.its very urgent pls.......
Re: Pls,i Need Answer To This! by missposhtee1801: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
You can't get an appointment before filling it ds160.....fill it then book ur apointment...mind you just save but don't submit yet until a day to your embassy visit...incase of errors
Re: Pls,i Need Answer To This! by justwise(m): 9:48pm On Oct 29, 2015

(1)

Most I Learn Japanese Before I Travel To Japan To Study / Ilesha-itapa / Is There Bright Future For A Nigerian Trained Dj In Oversea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.